First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmmmmmm

Fayetteville, NY

#21 Jan 25, 2013
read it wrote:
the dco can not just go somewhere and take a dog if it is cruelty then the trooper or law has to be called so they can go over if they feel it is cruelty then the dco is notified an go and gets the dogd per the law..
If you call the police and ask them to check out an animal issue they tell you to call the DCO not the other way around
well if

East Syracuse, NY

#22 Jan 25, 2013
you call the dco he don't show up
Lucky

Fayetteville, NY

#23 Jan 25, 2013
well if wrote:
you call the dco he don't show up
If he answers the phone!
gouvy13642

Ardsley, NY

#24 Jan 27, 2013
He found my lost dog and returned it to me at my house. No charge at all. I think he is doing his job just fine
me

Ithaca, NY

#25 Jan 27, 2013
gouvy13642 wrote:
He found my lost dog and returned it to me at my house. No charge at all. I think he is doing his job just fine
Well there should of been , another example of he doesnt do his job!!!
well if

East Syracuse, NY

#26 Jan 27, 2013
gouvy13642 wrote:
if your dog had a licence why would he charge you anyway?
agree

Ithaca, NY

#27 Jan 28, 2013
Hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> If you call the police and ask them to check out an animal issue they tell you to call the DCO not the other way around
that is not what is said if dco goes on a call and finds abuse then he has to call police to come over before he can take anybodies dog... get it right...
agree

Ithaca, NY

#28 Jan 28, 2013
well if wrote:
<quoted text>
if your dog had a licence why would he charge you anyway?
rvrn though the dog is licensed it usually goes to the pound and then find the owner then there would be a charge..
so concerned

Ithaca, NY

#29 Jan 28, 2013
why dont you complainers go to the next boatd meeting with your complaints instead of on here....
Disagree

Ardsley, NY

#30 Jan 28, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
that is not what is said if dco goes on a call and finds abuse then he has to call police to come over before he can take anybodies dog... get it right...
hmmmmmmm got it right! Neither one knows how to handle a dog cruelty call!
gouvy13642

Ardsley, NY

#31 Jan 28, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there should of been , another example of he doesnt do his job!!!
The animal never made it to the pound as I was already in contact and had the animal found. It was a high priced hunting dog that broke a clasp on a lead and took off after a female in hheat that was running free. He was trying to be a decent person and knew it wasn't a case of neglecting to keep them leased. There are good people out there that are trying their best. Who else wants to take time to police a huge area for strays that are caused by bad owners. I didn't let 30 min go by without looking for my dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcdonald's groupies 18 hr Ronald Mcdonald 1
the gordon family Tue Edwards native 2
Lanphear and lizzy split? (Jul '17) Apr 21 wondering minds 7
Jordan Halladay Apr 20 Don 2
Ashley Smith Apr 20 Not today 1
need head or sex (Aug '17) Apr 20 ObviousLucy 6
News Gouverneur man charged after punching wall duri... Apr 20 Native 1

Gouverneur Jobs

Personal Finance

Gouverneur Mortgages