First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what the heck

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
isn't there a leash law in gouverneur??? so why when he is told of the black lab running lose around rock island street area and several other blocks he does nothing about. he is the poorest excuse for a DCO I have ever seen, dam do your frigin job!!!!if he did start a pound down on yellow lake, I feel for any dog that gets lock up down there, I bet they don't get proper care.
Caroline

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
I think that the reason he cannot do his job correctly is because he is too over whelmed by other jobs. He should not be the DCO for other towns as well as this one. And also I do believe he has 2 jobs in Gouverneur, one being to mow the lawns of empty places or where people dont mow. I think he is earning all this money and not doing much like he should be. A few years back he seemed like he was doing alright taking care of things, but not anymore. If he feels he is not getting enough money to support his family and has to take on all these onther jobs, therefore thats leaving him with not enough time to take care of the things that needs to be taken care of, then maybe he needs to find one job that pays more than all the jobs he does currently have. Because he is currently being paid and not doing what he should be. We as tax payers are paying his salary for not picking up a dog that is running lose and causing us headaches that shouldnt be.
????

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Run the dog over problem solve
AGREE

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Jan 22, 2013
HE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THE DCO JOBS, HE HAS NEVER DONE A PROPER JOB OR CARED ABOUT THE DOGS, THEY NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS COMPASSION FOR ANIMALS, I READ ABOUT A CASE OF DOGS LEFT OUT WITHOUT PROPER SHELTER OR FOOD AND HE DOES NOTHING WHEN CALLED, HALF THE TIME DOESN'T EVEN SHOW UP YET HE STILL HAS THE JOB, THAT'S BULL, AND NOW SOME GUY IS SAYING HE WILL DISPOSE OF THE BLACK LAB ALWAYS RUNNING LOOSE AND HE WON'T EVEN PICK IT UP, HE'S WORTHLESS
why does

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Jan 22, 2013
the town keep this guy, no one else wants the job, that's why or he'd be long gone, he's either to lazy to do his job right if he even understands the job or he's afraid he'll answer a call and someone will get mad
gouvy13642

Danielson, CT

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Save us tax dollars. Any unregistered dog can be dealt with. A bullet cost $0.75.
seriously

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
well shooting a dog is not the answer. a dco does not make much trust me. it is also considered part time.now i do know what dog you are talking about and that dog is a hard dog to cetch. many people have tried trust me.it is not the dogs fault it is the owners fault knowing there is a leash law. i called the dog warden today because at 8 this morning i saw a black lab with a bright red collar on and had a cat in his mouth.. right on caroline street. so the dco came right over but the dog took off and ran away. sometimes these dogs are very hard to cetch. but i guess people do not realize that do they. well i found out today how hard they can be. i had no problem with the dco coming over right away to check it out. as far as there pay it is shit. it is also part time. so think before you speak ok.. oh and to the one that says use a bullet it is people like you is why there are new gun laws... lol
yes his job

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Jan 22, 2013
is dco, he is suppose to answer all calls, if he can't handle that then get another job you can handle he makes 8,000 a year to do that job, that was in the paper, he picks up a few dogs a month big deal, how hard is that, why doesn't he find out who owns the dog??? shouldn't be to hard to do and go tell the owner to keep the dog on their land.
Pills

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Jan 22, 2013
There's a black and a chocolate lab running all over the east side of the village all day and night long. They have been for months. Neither the DCO nor the GPD are doing anything about it. Kill the fucking things. Run them over, set out a sponge soaked in anti-freeze like I have.. anything. Do SOMETHING to get rid of the nuisances.
seriously

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Jan 23, 2013
yes his job wrote:
is dco, he is suppose to answer all calls, if he can't handle that then get another job you can handle he makes 8,000 a year to do that job, that was in the paper, he picks up a few dogs a month big deal, how hard is that, why doesn't he find out who owns the dog??? shouldn't be to hard to do and go tell the owner to keep the dog on their land.
he does not make 8000.00 a year that is wild.. you might want to check your paper again. that is too funny. what a joke... get your facts straight...
seriously

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Pills wrote:
There's a black and a chocolate lab running all over the east side of the village all day and night long. They have been for months. Neither the DCO nor the GPD are doing anything about it. Kill the fucking things. Run them over, set out a sponge soaked in anti-freeze like I have.. anything. Do SOMETHING to get rid of the nuisances.
well that is a bright thing to do right there. animal killer. wow you must be proud. your a sorry excuse for a human.. why don;t you go eat a sponge spenge bob
well i am not

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
he does not make 8000.00 a year that is wild.. you might want to check your paper again. that is too funny. what a joke... get your facts straight...
going to worry about his pay but I will read it again, the point is what ever he's paid, he doesn't do the job
me

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Caroline wrote:
I think that the reason he cannot do his job correctly is because he is too over whelmed by other jobs. He should not be the DCO for other towns as well as this one. And also I do believe he has 2 jobs in Gouverneur, one being to mow the lawns of empty places or where people dont mow. I think he is earning all this money and not doing much like he should be. A few years back he seemed like he was doing alright taking care of things, but not anymore. If he feels he is not getting enough money to support his family and has to take on all these onther jobs, therefore thats leaving him with not enough time to take care of the things that needs to be taken care of, then maybe he needs to find one job that pays more than all the jobs he does currently have. Because he is currently being paid and not doing what he should be. We as tax payers are paying his salary for not picking up a dog that is running lose and causing us headaches that shouldnt be.
Why should he get another job, when us tax payers are paying him to do nothing. Its very sad to think that he might open a kennel . Whos going to make sure these animals are properly cared for.
me

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
well i am not wrote:
<quoted text>going to worry about his pay but I will read it again, the point is what ever he's paid, he doesn't do the job
Its marcie , the only person that says he does his job!!!
not worth it

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
ok people this is sickening. who to hell cares how much someobody makes doing what. get over yourselves. all i can say be man enough and go to the next board meeting and complain then. why get on here and do it. oh i know why dumb me because you can hide your name on here and at a meeting you have to go and speak up. well i challenge all of you complaining go to the next town meeting. stand up like a man do n ot hide on here...
me

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Jan 24, 2013
not worth it wrote:
ok people this is sickening. who to hell cares how much someobody makes doing what. get over yourselves. all i can say be man enough and go to the next board meeting and complain then. why get on here and do it. oh i know why dumb me because you can hide your name on here and at a meeting you have to go and speak up. well i challenge all of you complaining go to the next town meeting. stand up like a man do n ot hide on here...
And what your name ?
Question

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Why is everyone coming to Topix about running dogs in the village? Call the Town barn and talk to Robert Ritchie and the Village offices and talk to McDougal the Mayor and complain. B!tching here on Topix isn't going to do a thing and Get a new DCO who actually answers his phone for one!
this is a real DCO

Gouverneur, NY

#18 Jan 25, 2013
WINTHROP — A man faces animal-cruelty charges in connection with the alleged neglect of two dogs, St. Lawrence County sheriff’s deputies said.

Marvin Taylor, 42, of 10401A Route 11, was charged with aggravated animal cruelty, a class E felony, and failure to provide adequate food, water and shelter, a class A misdemeanor.

Deputies said the dogs appeared emaciated and did not have any visible source of water or shelter, and one of them had a chain around its neck that appeared to be embedded in the animal’s skin.

The town of Lawrence dog control officer took the dogs to an animal clinic for treatment.

Mr. Taylor is to appear in Lawrence Town Court.
read it

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Jan 25, 2013
the dco can not just go somewhere and take a dog if it is cruelty then the trooper or law has to be called so they can go over if they feel it is cruelty then the dco is notified an go and gets the dogd per the law..
a real DCO

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Jan 25, 2013
report these things to the police, I personally know someone who has called about a dog with no shelter, he never came and checked it out which he should have and then called for police and that is not the first time he has turned his back, he's get plenty of praise and respect if he handled his job but he just does not care about animals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna Manning 1 hr oops 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Silence Dogood 6,462
cutest black men (Jan '14) 2 hr ralph 13
Teresa Watson 2 hr wondering 1
Gouverneur woman charged with issuing bad checks Sun Kayla 3
haunted (Jan '12) Sun dwayne M 65
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sun Jeff 16,795
Gouverneur Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Gouverneur Jobs

Gouverneur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gouverneur News, Events & Info