First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Casey

Waterville, NY

#24 Dec 26, 2010
let me tell you something right now ok.!!!! im sorry that my name is becky...okay and the truth is the truth...any one nows that.!!! okay cassey and the real becky can go fuck them selves....ALRIGHT....hahaha... ..and cps what does that have to do wit anything.!!!!!!! cps can come all they want....they will laugh and walk away.... so try it bitch.!!!!!ummm im tell you guys something..!!!!

Okay who's the druggie/alcoholic now that cannot even spell my name right let alone half the words in the post? Yeah I am a small town girl. I tend to keep to myself, I really don't have much time for many friends. The only Becky I have ever been close friends with is my best friend...so "becky" please start using another alias, or better yet post your real name. Pretty please with a cherry on top, please post your real name. You come on here acting so perfect and self righteous - well if I'm so bad and your so good post your name already! What/why are YOU trying to hide? You're so cowardly that you let other people take the fall for you. I am sorry you had nothing better to do on Christmas Eve & Christmas then to harass, defame, and slander people. This must be the only thing that makes you feel good about yourself. Please get your own life, a fulfilling one at that and leave us all alone!
bahaha

Hermon, NY

#25 Dec 29, 2010
I don't no you, but any time this page is so fricken rediculous!! take care!!!
hahahaha

Long Eddy, NY

#26 Jan 3, 2011
well casey maybe you shouldnt act the way you do and your son wouldnt be embarrassed or ashamed of his mother. You put yourself in the problem. If you were more of a mother instead of thinkin your 18 or 21 however old u think you are, and partying all the time maybe people wouldnt be talking so much shit. The way i see it you put urself in this predicament, so have fun getting out of it.
mandi

Utica, NY

#27 Jan 7, 2011
Let me say somethin about Casey... Im 29 will be 30 in April.... No she may be not perfect in her own ways... But who Is.... And sooo what if she likes to drink big fuckin deal.... She dont do drugs Im around her enogh to know.. And she tries her hardest to do the best she can...... Get A Grip:::: Noone IS PERFECT... Not even any of yous.... Im sure you have your flaws that you deal with... But to put somone down on here that makes you LOW.... GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP.... Cant ya say it to her face?? Instead ya have to broadcast what ya think about a person on the net... If ya ask me It's childish... And as far as Im concerned everyone needs to grow up... Cant be some ppl dont have their own life to attend to; so they have to slander and put ppl down on here... Just like frigan facebook.... Like everyone wants to hear the GOSSIP or ya have nothing better to do>>>> For Fuck sake tend to your own lifes and deal with your own family.... You would think that ADULTS would want that If they knew how to grow up... Who don't have problems... I use to but ya didnt see my ass broadcasting everything about ppl I couldnt stand... She really is a good person... Some ppl just have more problems than others and It doesent make them a bad person.... In Gouverneur everyone acts like they live in this perfect little world without a single problem... Not sayin Im a saint cuz at least I can admit im not.. But Iv changed and Im doin great and Casey is still a very good friend to me.. So whoevere says what they want say it... Just shows that your not grown up enough to leave ppl alone and live your life to the fullest, and nevermind about what other ppls life is about...
bahaha

Schodack Landing, NY

#28 Jan 8, 2011
Thanx for you input PILL POPPIN MANDI.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 2 hr non drinker 53
grove streer cemetary Sun Village resident 9
pills Jun 24 deliverygirl 1
News Gouverneur police blotter, May 27-June 2 Jun 23 f gov 2
the dailey road Jun 19 Frank 6
Jordan Law (Jun '12) Jun 15 Smarter than you 5
Where is Shane DeShane???💔 (Sep '15) Jun 13 lost love 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gouverneur Mortgages