Tiffany Cameron

Newington, CT

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Get Over Yourself You Are So Disgusting...Try Taking A Pic With Less Makeup On We All Need A Good Laugh!!! I Find It Hilarious White Trash Thinking They Are Something Special..If I Was You I Would hide My Ugly Face! Do Us All A Favor Including Yourself Stop Posting These So Called "Sexy" Pics They Are Gross!!!!
extra

Ithaca, NY

#2 Apr 16, 2013
I can't stand that monkey face! And hold up before anyone says i am jealous cause so not true.I feel bad for her little girl shes getting older and is going to be going to school soon . Poor role model for her daughter but then again she doesn't raise her .
who

East Syracuse, NY

#3 Apr 16, 2013
are you talking about?
Hogwash

Woburn, MA

#4 Apr 16, 2013
It says the her name right there, are you serious?
Dale Ra

Ithaca, NY

#5 Apr 16, 2013
I hear she sucks like vacuum cleaner, I need my pipes vacuumed. Anyoe got he didgets
mike

United States

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Dale ra you tell me I'm desperate because I want to know a girls name and if she married and on here wanting your pipes cleaned who's desperate??
Hmmmm

Ithaca, NY

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Heard she was knocked up ! Looks like abortion number 4 ! U should be so proud u scank!
just a guy

United States

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Thats right get ride of it.keep that body looking hot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Peck Auction Fraud (Apr '12) May 27 beenaround 67
Where is Shane DeShane???💔 (Sep '15) May 25 Luna Tic 12
ST. Lawrence County Pistol Permit May 24 Riparian 7
Medical Pot in Gouverneur (May '15) May 22 Fuzzies boy 24
motercycle accident ?? May 20 Quater master 4
Auto repair shops May 15 Been there 33
Vfw bartender May 14 Haha 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gouverneur Mortgages