who is most likely to get pregnant in...

who is most likely to get pregnant in high school?

Posted in the Gouverneur Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lol

Waterville, NY

#1 Jan 11, 2011
lol there's lots.
Not So Clueless

Edwards, NY

#2 Jan 11, 2011
Lol wrote:
lol there's lots.
yeah well thats due to the fact that most of the gouverneur girls are whores who would open their legs to anything...oh, i mean anyone..lol. gouvernuer has the highest pregnancy rate in st. lawrence county...notice...since the class of 11' has became seniors there are more pregnancies...wow, lets see..guess that they should be handing out chastity belts in health class.
Agreeable

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2011
This is ridiculous. The comments that will go in here are the ones that we are trying to stop. People need to stop being so pathetic and realize what this sight really is. Please no comments for this because it's only going to make things worse for everyone.
Sex robot

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 11, 2011
Since we've had quite a lashing on us today lets turn this into politics. This should be revolved around the reasoning for health class not inferring enough information at an earlier age i say
Exactly

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 11, 2011
Thats right Agreeable and if you're going to post the pathetic crap at least get your facts straight. Gouverneur does NOT have the highest pregnancy rate in St.Lawrence County. In fact it is Canton that now takes that (dis)honor followed by the town North Lawrence. Are you really that bored and since the class of 2011 became seniors there are more pregnancies? That doesnt even make SENSE! Find something constructive to do.
Whatever

Edwards, NY

#6 Jan 11, 2011
Agreeable wrote:
This is ridiculous. The comments that will go in here are the ones that we are trying to stop. People need to stop being so pathetic and realize what this sight really is. Please no comments for this because it's only going to make things worse for everyone.
i think you should probably buy a dictionary.
Moot

Bradford, VT

#8 Jan 12, 2011
I think you should learn to capitalize.

Compare the size of Canton, to Gouverneur.
Not to mention the obvious influence of drugs/alcohol from college students.

Regardless, school is full of.. Well, you know.

I'm guessing some freshman will end up getting prego by a senior.

Give it time.
idk

Oriskany Falls, NY

#9 Jan 12, 2011
im glad you guys all think its fun to post about teen pregnancy.....it is not easy being a teen mother....i got pregnant my senior year and its hard to be a parent at a young age....now im married and have my own family and im still a teen...its not fun....think twice about wanting to have a baby at a young age....go to college and experience the college life....bc after you have a kid your life is ruined to be a teenager anymore....and your friends that dont have kids dont stay your friends for long bc they dont understand what ur going through...so young girls please think twice about haveing unprotected sex and gettin pregnant its not cool and not fun...its sad to see babies having babies....
Moot

Bradford, VT

#10 Jan 12, 2011
The people who get pregnant when their still in highschool are jokes, So why not joke about it.

I would say 'no offense,' but I'd be lying.
Exactly

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 12, 2011
Moot wrote:
I think you should learn to capitalize.
Compare the size of Canton, to Gouverneur.
Not to mention the obvious influence of drugs/alcohol from college students.
Regardless, school is full of.. Well, you know.
I'm guessing some freshman will end up getting prego by a senior.
Give it time.
You are ridiculously unaware. Gouverneur has roughly 4,000 + more people than Canton so again, look up your facts before posting your idiocy on here. Everyone should be working together to help out one another in these rough times whether it be teen pregnancy or the jobless rate in our area. Not posting crap like this. OBVIOUSLY some 9nth grader in the school is going to be pregnant before their senior year. To even say something to that effect shows how either very young or just clueless you are. Please stop starting crap that doesnt need to be started.
idk

Oriskany Falls, NY

#12 Jan 12, 2011
and you wanna know what its just at much at the guys fault as a girls when a girl gets pregnant you guys thinks it funny but let me tell you until you get a girl pregnant and you are gonna be become a father and have to pay for it urself and get a job then u wont think its funny at all....you cant call the girls sluts or whores just because they are pregnant bc what about the guys that get them pregnant...what are the guys when they get a girl pregnant you guys never think about that do u....you always make fun of the girl because shes the one that has to carry the baby for 9 months and go through the pain of having a baby...and my husband never thought having a baby was that bad til i had our son and i put him through hell....just remember those mechanical babies are nothing like a real baby....real babies are 10x times harder and to think its easy to finish high school when you have a baby....think again its hard too...getting up all hours of the night to take care of your baby and getting ur homework done while theres a baby crying and finding someone to watch ur kid while you go to school that costs money too...you guys never think about all the responsibility it is to have a baby as a teenager and its not all the mothers job to take care of that kid!!1
Anonymous

New Hartford, NY

#13 Jan 12, 2011
Every single female that goes to gouverneur
Moot

Bradford, VT

#14 Jan 12, 2011
Implying that I only blame the girls.
Implying that the census counts college students, or temporary residence as part of the population.

If you're stupid enough to get pregnant, or impregnate a girl while either of you are in highschool, You are to stupid to live.
Tiffany

Nedrow, NY

#15 Jan 12, 2011
Bud, You're stupid for posting this. Go crawl in a hole and die.
People who become parents at a young age are still the same person so stfu.
123abc

Waterville, NY

#16 Jan 12, 2011
Exactly:
Check your stats. Your bashing people for saying their statistics are wrong, and in reality you are wrong. Gouverneur does not have 4,000 more people than Canton. In actuality the Town of Canton has 10,344 people and the village has 5,882 people. Gouverneur on the other hand has 4,263 people in the town and the town has 7,418. So, unless I am confused, I'm pretty sure Canton has higher numbers in both their town and village.
Exactly

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 12, 2011
I did check my stats thankyou. I actually take a course in college for this particularly THANKS. 1 Credit, 1 semester at Clarkson college course name AP statistics if you'd like to check on it and I know my stats THANKS. The most recent poll as of July 2010 Gouverneur town and village, outnumber Canton TOWN AND VILLAGE by right around 4,000 people. So thanks but no thanks for your information.
Duh

Waterville, NY

#18 Jan 12, 2011
If u dont like the post, then dont read it. Ha, and u call US stupid.
TreeTop

New Hartford, NY

#19 Jan 12, 2011
Tretto wrote:
Every single female that goes to gouverneur
. BITCH PLEASE!!!! I don't look pregnant to me o.O
Moot

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2011
Butthurt Jew can't handle being proved wrong.
Anonymous

New Hartford, NY

#21 Jan 13, 2011
Give it sometime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Check north country now on the 18 Wed Justwondering 5
school board May 22 Jim Leahy 6
Who is Katlynn manning? May 22 Really 4
all these pregnant teens who all prego in gouvy? May 21 haha 2
Troy Bigwarfe May 21 Resident 4
internet trolls (Mar '17) May 19 Adam 32
weird May 17 hopeless 21

Gouverneur Jobs

Personal Finance

Gouverneur Mortgages