Tanner Young and Joie Hays

Posted in the Gouverneur Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wah

Utica, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
I can't beleive he is with her I mean he went from a bad girlfriend to even worse. What's wrong with his head? And she's sp young. He needs to get his head together and leave the stupid bitche* life and finda nice girl who will treat him right. Unlike Joie and Katie
Soooo

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Isnt he technically a pedophile since he is dating her???
girly

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Keep your nose out of shit that has nothing to do with you.
honestly

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Sep 26, 2012
well i happen to know joey real well and she is a sweet heart. as far as him being older and a pedafile what makes you think they are even having sex have you been there and watched. your judemental. maybe jeolous. ahh i think jealous...
lol

Worcester, MA

#5 Sep 28, 2012
He already cheated on her.
bahaha

Boston, MA

#6 Sep 28, 2012
She is a nice girl to bad she's fallin for his game!
Her parents don't mind their together so in less she pulls calling rape(she would never do) bc they split up nuthing will ever come of it...
Yes he's cheated on her! She dosnt seem to care since their still together. He's always has cheated on his girlfriends & will continue to! She knows how he is since he's cheated on his ex with her! I kno of several girls that he was messing with when he was with his ex. I feel bad for her but I remind my self that she knows & she stays.
Smh.... girls when will u learn u can never change boys/men
smh

Ashburn, VA

#7 Sep 29, 2012
I heard his ex is pregnant
Lizzy

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Sep 29, 2012
honestly wrote:
well i happen to know joey real well and she is a sweet heart. as far as him being older and a pedafile what makes you think they are even having sex have you been there and watched. your judemental. maybe jeolous. ahh i think jealous...
If you know her so wel1.. How come you can't speel her name right?
Lizzy

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Sep 29, 2012
I love hoe people like t runtheir mouths about my cousin and my boyfriens best friend..I would like to however say that none of this is true.. And Tanner hasnt cheated on Joie. Tanner is a really great guy who is unny and nice. People may not think so at first but ifyou get to know him he really is. You could argue wth him for hours and no matter how right you may be.. You're still wrong ;p And Joie is agreat, smart, beautiful girl who doesn't and wouldn't ever sa anything about rape with Tanner. They are perfectly happy together. And you people shouldleave them alone. And Bahahah who ar you? I would really like to know due to the fact that I'm gettng accused of being you..
lol

Raynham, MA

#10 Oct 2, 2012
Lizzy wrote:
I love hoe people like t runtheir mouths about my cousin and my boyfriens best friend..I would like to however say that none of this is true.. And Tanner hasnt cheated on Joie. Tanner is a really great guy who is unny and nice. People may not think so at first but ifyou get to know him he really is. You could argue wth him for hours and no matter how right you may be.. You're still wrong ;p And Joie is agreat, smart, beautiful girl who doesn't and wouldn't ever sa anything about rape with Tanner. They are perfectly happy together. And you people shouldleave them alone. And Bahahah who ar you? I would really like to know due to the fact that I'm gettng accused of being you..
I know, for a fact I might add, that he has cheated on her. It's Tanner Young we're talking about, he doesn't know how to have a relationship without cheating. One of these days, it'll get his ass kicked. Plus, he's what.. 20, and she's like 15..
Say it with me kids!
St-st-st-statutory rarararapeee!
I give it till Halloween.. maybe Christmas.
Lizzy, learn to spell, no one will take you seriously when you come off as a bubbling-retarded rambling cow.
me

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Oct 2, 2012
She is a trouble making bitc!. Who is starting stuff because she jealous! Mind your own shit and quit worrying about everybody else!
dunno

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Oct 2, 2012
Her parents walked in on rhem having sex . So she may be telling people she isnt having sex with him and its a bunch of shit? She has slept with any guy would have her! Skank
???

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Oct 2, 2012
She has told alot of people she has had sex with him. My thought is why isnt he in jail?
hmm

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Oct 2, 2012
tanner is soo sweet! o love him!
Highschool

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Oct 2, 2012
Cant stand this girl!
Obvious

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Oct 3, 2012
shes a slut, tanner deserves way better
hustler

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Shes starting rumors about one of the nicest , prettiest girls in school! Must be she has alot of issues of jealousey! Guess what scank theres alot of girls that have guy friend , doesnt mean there sleeping with them, just cause your that way doesnt mean all girls are!!!
Joie Hays

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Oct 3, 2012
Um, excuse me. I'm glad none of you have better to do with your lives than talk about me and my boyfriend. You know, it's quite exciting when my mom tells me about the phone calls she gets at work from my cousin who works with the police about her daughter being on Topix. Obviously if you're taking time out of your day to constantly update something of this sort, you've got some sort of idiotic obsession with Tanner and I. I'm flattered, honestly. So go on, I'd love to hear more about what you people, or the one person who just changes their name everytime, have to say. What amuses me more is that half of it isn't true. But thanks for making me famous.
Bridgette

Hammond, NY

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Wow people seriously, you must have no life. Who cares if he's older than her hell my boyfriend is 5 years older than me and I'm in high school still. Jesus it isn't a pedifile and it isn't rape idiots.....
Pathetic

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Oct 9, 2012
Bridgette wrote:
Wow people seriously, you must have no life. Who cares if he's older than her hell my boyfriend is 5 years older than me and I'm in high school still. Jesus it isn't a pedifile and it isn't rape idiots.....
no one cares about your personal life. Anyone over under the age of 17 is sexually considered a child and therefore cannot make their own choices sexually because there thought process is not fully capable. So therefore anyone over the age of 17 having a relationship sexually with someone under age can be classigied and charged with rape and it is considered rape to engagae in sexual relationship with a minor.. A child cannot consent to sex whether she engages and say yes, it is still considered rape. So know your facts my dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grooming 3 hr no name 14
Doesn't Feel Good, huh, Joe Lacks? Apr 24 Jerry 2
Kfc in Gouverneur Apr 23 Nealio 91
News St. Lawrence County legislators want Amish to i... Apr 23 Nealio 3
arlyss ???? Apr 21 2 sense enjoy 2
Gouverneur police why do we still pay them Apr 20 Jerry 31
who is hollie platt (bristol) (Apr '11) Apr 20 Unbelievable 28
More from around the web

Gouverneur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE