EJ Noble Loosing Needed Employees

EJ Noble Loosing Needed Employees

Posted in the Gouverneur Forum

North Country Nanny

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2012
So a pediatrician and the social worker are leaving. Who is next? This poor hospital and community!
heard

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2012
I heard, and state heard, that most of the "employees" were asked to work with out pay, pretty much told nicely to "volunteer" their time. I dont know how true this is, but how many people can really afford to do this? If they can't have a stable paying job they ofcourse are going to look elsewere. How is the hospital going to stay open with eventuallly no employees? Its ridiculous what Mr. Canole has gotten this hospital into & yet he is still employed, and I'd bet top dollar that he is NOT VOLUNTEERING any of his time, or any of his pay.
Jane P

Red Hook, NY

#4 Nov 26, 2012
I heard your a retard for even thinking some dumb crap like that

“I could be wrong.”

Since: Apr 11

The Internet

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Jane P wrote:
I heard your a retard
You're*
Grammar Nazi

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Randall Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
You're*
If you're going to correct spelling you may want to start with the post topic itself.
true

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Jane P wrote:
I heard your a retard for even thinking some dumb crap like that
Well they are not wrong. A friend of mine has been asked to volunteer her time, and so far she has, and is also looking for another job as well. She has kids to care for and can't work for free for forever. She has bills to pay as well.
JaneP

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Nov 26, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they are not wrong. A friend of mine has been asked to volunteer her time, and so far she has, and is also looking for another job as well. She has kids to care for and can't work for free for forever. She has bills to pay as well.
So really? Give us the name, because I work there and no one in volunteering there time.
Sick

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2012
JaneP wrote:
<quoted text>
So really? Give us the name, because I work there and no one in volunteering there time.
I do hope you don't work in area involved with communication. Go back to school and learn to spell and use proper grammar. The hospital seems to employ many illiterates. Classy!
Sick

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Areas. Sorry
Caleb johanson

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Sick wrote:
<quoted text>I do hope you don't work in area involved with communication. Go back to school and learn to spell and use proper grammar. The hospital seems to employ many illiterates. Classy!
Really, and you think you are perfect? I noticed the next message after yours was to correct your DUMB ASS!!!!!
caleb queer

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Caleb johanson wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, and you think you are perfect? I noticed the next message after yours was to correct your DUMB ASS!!!!!
at least they were smart enough to realize their mistake and correct so obviously they can't be a dumbass like Jane P who didnt realize their mistake. and i dont give a shit if i have any mistakes. so kiss it puke.
Sick

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2012
No, I am not a dumb ass. I have a college degree, a good job, and a family. I go to work everyday and take care of my family. I pay for my house and vehicles. I even pay for my own fuel to heat my house. Never asked for a handout. I have been fortunate enough to always find work. But, I do look for it if I am out of work. So, once again, I am not a dumb ass. I think I must have a good head on my shoulders! I am just sick of people whining about not having jobs, blah, blah, blah. Always the fault of someone else, blah, blah. Live within your means and maybe seek other employment. Support yourselves and your own families. I am not saying all people expect to be supported by others but lately, I am seeing and hearing it a lot. Just sick of it. That's all.
Say goodbye

Massena, NY

#14 Nov 30, 2012
The place is closing. Accept that and move on
former patient

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Dec 1, 2012
That place will never survive the crisis Mr Canole has caused! I will laugh at that place until he is gone. I've heard it's dirty and the place hasnt changed since before the closure. It should be tip top shape right now. I've heard more negitive comments about that place around town than positive, so whats the problem, why is HE still in charge? LEAVE CANOLE, VERY FEW WANT YOU HERE. YOU'VE RUINED OUR COMMUNITY HOSPITAL. A PLACE WE NEED! YOU ARE A COWARD, NOT A LEADER. IF YOU HAD ANY RESPECT FOR OUR COMMUNITY AND THE PEOPLE IN IT, YOU WOULD RESIGN. LEAVE CANOLE LEAVE. LEAVE CANOLE LEAVE. LEAVE CANOLE LEAVE.
Really

Bronx, NY

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Yes well said "former patient" 3 words sum it all up, leave Canole leave!!!!
former

Liverpool, NY

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Keep this post at the top, what can we do as a community to get this guy out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark 4 min haha 1
missy hughes 1 hr lol 1
Red Dodge Ram Jun 24 Frank 10
Gouverneur Tribune Jun 24 village resident 4
Donut Shop Jun 21 wondering 3
does any body know greg fifield (Jul '11) Jun 21 muhahaha 27
Cemetery on Upper Grove Street Jun 21 burial desecration 10
More from around the web

Gouverneur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE