mothers love

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2011
Does anyone knows anything about this guy?
just my opinion

New Hartford, NY

#2 Jul 19, 2011
mothers love wrote:
Does anyone knows anything about this guy?
He is a sweet guy with a big heart. He doesnt always hang with desirable people.
guess who

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 8, 2011
He is areal nice guy when want to be. He has a real big heart. Always willing help his family and friends out.
really

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2011
In reality he is a douchbag who likes to talk behind other peooles backs A LOT! I was friends with him and know for a fact he is responsible for putting a few people on this site to cause trouble. He whines constantly and gets pissed if you don't drop everything to reply to his facebook comments and god forbid you dont answer a text from him right away.
guess who

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 10, 2011
Really, u know shit about him. Zachary always has his family ands back. He also works for a living and pay his bills and own things that he bought for himself. It sounds like u weren't much of a friend and he drop u.
zach

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2011
Ok this is realy funny bc I have never put nething on here about neone but if u think I'm a dbag n we were friends prolly u were obviously a piece of work or we would still b friends grow up I do nothing to neone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry MorningStar 3 min flmao 2
Friend Fri Friend 1
Why did the bowling alley close? Sep 20 bobs_burgers 23
Homewrecker Lori Goodale Sep 19 Bahahaha 3
So called disability Sep 18 Gainfully employed 15
Ralph Krine (Aug '12) Sep 17 Ralph Sr 2
Who is the hobo bike woman? Sep 17 7thGumbo 3

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance