Next Last
ohgod

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Feb 7, 2013
pregnant AGAIN! Rumor has it that its Cees Way's baby
Mama

Lynn, MA

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Does it really matter? She seems to be a wonderful Mom. She's always seems very busy with Sophia. She's a cute, happy and healthy little girl. Leave Amber alone. You just want her to fail and she's proving you all wrong!(M.C-E)
Who

Torrington, CT

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Cees?
bahaha

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2013
she never has that kid with her another baby ha probably some 40 year old mans kid looks like shell be needing some more welfare checks she needs to get a life besides banking off welfare and trash talking maybe she needs to pop some more pills the fucking retared pill popper she is
amber dashner

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Yano what you can quit talking sh!t right now cause I have my daughter 24/7 unless I'm at work for one and for two I don't pop pills or do any kind of drugs so lie to make your self feel good. And as far as me being pregnant my sons father is dj sawyer so you all can stfu and mind your own business and keep my kids out of it cause I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me I f***ing take care of my kids by my f***ing self don't see half you skumbags ever even having your kids.
foul

Wallingford, CT

#6 Jun 25, 2013
amber dashner wrote:
Yano what you can quit talking sh!t right now cause I have my daughter 24/7 unless I'm at work for one and for two I don't pop pills or do any kind of drugs so lie to make your self feel good. And as far as me being pregnant my sons father is dj sawyer so you all can stfu and mind your own business and keep my kids out of it cause I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me I f***ing take care of my kids by my f***ing self don't see half you skumbags ever even having your kids.
Wow! you raise your kids with that kind of language? I don't know you but you sure sound trashy.
amber dashner

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Jun 25, 2013
foul wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! you raise your kids with that kind of language? I don't know you but you sure sound trashy.
EXACTLY you DON'T know me and have NO IDEA what I have been though so id appreciate it if you and eveyone else would get a life and mind your own business
REALLY

Rocky Hill, CT

#8 Jun 26, 2013
i think she is pure white trash living off the tax payers needs to get a real job she has always been trash n always will be n the tax payers will always support her get a job trash bag
Andy Clay

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2013
I f#*ked her!
Anonymous

New Kensington, PA

#10 Jun 6, 2014
Just heard that her youngest kids father is some black man and that's why she left town anyone else hear this?
lol

Danielson, CT

#11 Jun 9, 2014
Amber if you don't care as you say why are you on here saying things to people. Take your kids and play outside with them.
who cares

Danielson, CT

#12 Jun 18, 2014
No they kid isnt mixed. She wouldnt leave town cause of that. Left cause she needs to live with someone to help her take care of the kids and her mom left so she had no choice
Scouse

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Jun 19, 2014
I'm sure she left because her scum bag of a boyfriend was abusing her before she had the kid and after she had him he still was and she told him to leave plenty of times and he wouldn't took her keys to her house and kept coming back. She left town because she had no other way out of the relationship.Amber is one of my good friends and I know for a fact her mother left almost a year before she did and she does absolutely fine taking care of her kids on her own , she does everything for them as far as feeding, bathing, teaching and most importantly LOVING them so maybe next time people should just mind their own business she don't pawn her kids off to NO ONE. She has been there for them since day one and every single day after that so find a new topix.
who cares

Danielson, CT

#14 Jun 19, 2014
Wrong. Her mom left onlyvmonths before her......for a fact,i know them both well and this prob her mom as scouse.... lmao. Both trying to get back here too so look for her to be with the so called scum bag of a boyfriend soon(if he will take her back,she will be here)
Scouse

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Jun 22, 2014
I'm sure her mother left in March of 2012 and she left in end of october of 2013 there "who cares" soo might wanna have your facts straight, this isnt her mom honsetly cant stand her mom and i highly doubt if she ever comes back shes ever going back to the scum bag so look out for her to prove your ass wrong!:) thanks have a nice dayy
lmao

Bronx, NY

#16 Jun 23, 2014
Bet scouse is either her mom or her. No one else would care that mich to get all worked up unless u r defending yourself. Lmao. They will both be back they always r
wondering

Bronx, NY

#17 Jun 26, 2014
R they back yet. Hahahaha. Lmao
listen

Bronx, NY

#18 Jun 28, 2014
You will know. The drama will begin with her ex and cops be called. Always does
yup

Danielson, CT

#19 Jun 30, 2014
Seen her walking pushing stroller. She is back
haaaaaa

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Jul 5, 2014
Ha ha ha ha. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tyler douglas out again 4 hr right 5
St. Lawrence County woman sentenced for raping ... 4 hr Smell it 6
Kim Hart 5 hr Wet and Wild 10
Poor dog 18 hr Wow 3
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
Jordan Lay (Jan '13) Fri Notrious BIG 25
Rensselaer Falls man dies in accident at Gouver... Aug 28 people 1
•••
•••
Gouverneur Dating