DIRTBAG
Just wondering

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Why is he a dirtbag?
Your Name Here

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Because he fights like a girl, is a thief and drug addict.
Just wondering

Bronx, NY

#5 Jan 28, 2013
What has he stole?
Lizzy

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Wow yeah okay you-lifes. You clearly don't know him at all then.
Alrightyy

Danielson, CT

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Obviously you people don't know him at all. He's one of the most caring people I know. His family is everything to him, and he would do anything for anyone. He doesn't do drugs anymore either, just so you know. Just because he has a bad reputation does not mean that he lives up to it. He's grown a lot. Give him some respect.
Lizzy

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Jan 30, 2013
He's the nicest, kindest, most caring, family man ever. He would do anything for his friends or family. He may have done drugs but so what. Hoestly in this town... Who hasn't? Grow up and get over yourselves he's a great person.
Your Name Here

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Lizzy wrote:
He's the nicest, kindest, most caring, family man ever. He would do anything for his friends or family. He may have done drugs but so what. Hoestly in this town... Who hasn't? Grow up and get over yourselves he's a great person.
But so what? Who hasn't? You need to grow up. Lets hope you don't have kids with that attitude.
Lizzy

Auburn, NY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
I only have an attitude when people talk crap about my friends and family thanks though :) And I'm 16, so no, I don't have kids hunn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr jthartford 6,435
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 15 hr dissapointed 16,787
22 rimfire 17 hr Rontel 28
Teacher Hits Student's Car Tue dwayne M 83
It's spelled CORONER Sep 16 The outsider 2
Rights for Illegals Sep 16 ralph 5
cameron watson Sep 16 dwayne M 17
•••

Freeze Warning for St Lawrence County was issued at September 18 at 3:31PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Gouverneur Jobs

•••