EJ Noble Trust Funds
amazed

Long Eddy, NY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I know Supreme Court judge allowed the funds to be used, but I don't understand why or even how.
Gouverneur population is less now than before the addition wing was built, so what is the wing for? The main hospital is never full.
Trust Funds are just what they say (TRUST) and the overseers of that failed to follow the wishes of the hard working people that left that money to the hospital. SHAME on YOU!!!
Caleb johanson

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
amazed wrote:
I know Supreme Court judge allowed the funds to be used, but I don't understand why or even how.
Gouverneur population is less now than before the addition wing was built, so what is the wing for? The main hospital is never full.
Trust Funds are just what they say (TRUST) and the overseers of that failed to follow the wishes of the hard working people that left that money to the hospital. SHAME on YOU!!!
AMAZING!!
TO THINK THAT WE WASTED TAX DOLLARS EDUCATING YOU.
Pay Attention

Fayetteville, NY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
The new wing of the hospital is NOT an increase in number of rooms. The new wing REPLACED the old patient rooms because the old rooms were outdated. And, in fact, there are fewer patients beds in the new wing, so the hospital actually downsized while modernizing amenities for the patients. The old rooms are not used for patient care now.

The trust funds were(are)actually losing money for the hospital, because the trustees of that money charge more for administrative services than the money was earning in interest.
Hospital still sucks

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
The hospital is no matter now then when it was in Conole's hands!! The shit hole needs to be closed for good!! Everyone is saying.. oh we need Gouverneur hospital. Why?? Their level of professionalism and care is absolutely awful!!
????

Ithaca, NY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
If you ain't first your last
amazed

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
I still believe it is a shame that a Trust Fund can be change by anyone, the person(s) that sat up the Trust Fund did not intend for it to be spent on every-day exspenses, it was meant as an asset.
Now to ask, what would be the reason a Trust Fund cost more to maintain than it earns? What are the over-seeing party charging for their service? I believe a Trust Fund is a Trust Fund and should not be treated like a (Donation) I don't know what I'll have to leave behind, but my will should be respected!!!
so concerned

Ithaca, NY

#7 Feb 4, 2013
well i am sorry but we do need our hospital. i feel there are some there that need lessons on bedside manners or let go and hire new. but other then that we need our hospital.we have a nice community and most people are pleasant. so we need to fight to keep it going...
in case you wondered

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
they wouldnt be using the money in the trust fund. they would be using the trust fund as collateral for a loan to be used for expenses.
Mr Wel Fare

Ardsley, NY

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Take the money and run, I do that every month.
Oh no

Ardsley, NY

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Might as well spend the little remaining money you have. CPH will be owning the place soon enough.
Pay Attention

Fayetteville, NY

#11 Feb 13, 2013
amazed wrote:
I still believe it is a shame that a Trust Fund can be change by anyone, the person(s) that sat up the Trust Fund did not intend for it to be spent on every-day exspenses, it was meant as an asset.
Now to ask, what would be the reason a Trust Fund cost more to maintain than it earns? What are the over-seeing party charging for their service? I believe a Trust Fund is a Trust Fund and should not be treated like a (Donation) I don't know what I'll have to leave behind, but my will should be respected!!!
A BANK is "administering" the trust fund. This local bank charged EJN more to babysit the money than the money earns in interest. Intentions are pretty difficult to read from the grave, but I'm pretty sure the donors did not intend for the money to be useless, which it is when it earns little to no interest. The money will NOT be SPENT on everyday expenses. It will be used as collateral for loans.
Amazed

Long Eddy, NY

#12 Feb 25, 2013
So this last comment means if EJ Noble Defaults on a Loan then, so goes the Trust Fund? Sounds like a plan (not).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rock Island road 2 hr Matthew6616 4
How long will it be before 5 hr iwannaknow 1
gouverneur school 15 hr buwheat 1
News Gouverneur man charged with harassment Mar 27 fred 1
internet trolls Mar 26 Troll 28
Ashley Fuller Mar 26 Friend 10
Who is Natalie Besaw (Sep '13) Mar 25 Anonymous 19

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance