Fred Tharret charged with 4 felony's ...

Fred Tharret charged with 4 felony's and 2 misdemeanors

Posted in the Gouverneur Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nips

Ithaca, NY

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Welfare fraud?
LMFAO

Ithaca, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2012
GooD
fred the stalker

Boston, MA

#4 Oct 18, 2012
lmao finally people see who fred is.hes a slumlord welfare bum that got all of what money he has came from fraud dissability cases.what a scumbag.
haha gay leeeroy

Boston, MA

#5 Oct 18, 2012
leroy is a welfare fat fuck who got what he deserved.he thinks hes so rich and mihty.loos like u are sooo powerful and rich seems how u live in a dump trailor and all your propertys are welfare housing.hes a scum and sick in the head and the communty needs to take notice.dont let your young girls around him h is sick and should be on offender list.
bum

Ithaca, NY

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Awesome,the sueing loser,get a real job
Allen Aldridge

Durhamville, NY

#7 Oct 18, 2012
why dont people keep their nose in own business about fred tharrett he has fixed my place up and he worked for what he has just back off and leave him alone .
Larry

Ithaca, NY

#9 Oct 18, 2012
Allen Aldridge wrote:
why dont people keep their nose in own business about fred tharrett he has fixed my place up and he worked for what he has just back off and leave him alone .
So Allen, did he or his old lady give you a BJ to say that?
Sandycreekgirl

Ithaca, NY

#10 Oct 18, 2012
I just bet all of these names on here , not you Al, but all others are all the same person! It's either Trina Mandigo , or her bum boy friend Brian House! Maybe if she didn't prostitute herself cause she couldn't afford to pay her rent , she wouldn't have been evicted.. They did the right thing by evicting them both, nothing but alot of drug activity went on in the apartment! Hey Brian why don't you get a job instead of your crack whore girlfriend supporting you!
Sandycreekgirl

Ithaca, NY

#11 Oct 18, 2012
And by the way Trina, that picture you have on Facebook? Don't matter what color you dye your hair with, your still friggin ugly!
wow

Hermon, NY

#12 Oct 18, 2012
u ppl need to stop Fred is not on welfare and didn't have a fraud for disability like its any of ur business anyways north country now made a mistake and its being removed so why not do something useful with ur lives and get off ur a$$ and get a job instead of ranting on here about other ppl and there life when im sure half of u on here are on some type of welfare! Fred isn't a slum lord he puts more into these places then he makes if they wouldn't be safe enough for his own kids and grandkids then he wouldn't rent them out! So unless u know the truth or hear it from Fred or see it with ur own eyes stfu!
Tff

Ithaca, NY

#13 Oct 18, 2012
Oh my oh my. They did NOT make a mistake. How stupid are you? He's a criminal and he got caught.
wow

Hermon, NY

#14 Oct 18, 2012
ya a criminal lmao u ppl need a life !
JAJ

Fayetteville, NY

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Leave the Tharrett's ALONE! Does anyone in this town ever have anything nice to say about anyone else?! Fred and Tammy are good people so just leave them alone. They work their asses off for what they have! Bust their asses left and right running in a million directions all day every day taking care of their business. So simply get a job, get a life, and leave people the fuck alone already!
FU CK THAT
#16 Oct 18, 2012
FRED AND TAMMY ARE NOT AND I REPEAT NOT GOOD PEOPLE. THEY STEAL FROM PEOPLE AND LIE AND START TOUBLE. THEY MAKE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS IM GLAD HE GOT IN TROUBLE HE DESERVS IT AND I KNW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE FRED LIED TO ME MANY TIMES. AND HIS WIFE TAMMY. JUST DISGRACEFUL THAT LADY IS AWFUL NO WOUNDER THEY ARE BOTH UNHAPPY LOSERS WHO TRY TO START PROBLEMS WITH OTHERS.ITS OBVIOUS THE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH EACHOTHER. SO THEY START DRAMA ND TRY TO HURT PEOPLE WHO DID NOTHING WRONG .. THEY SHOULD BOTH BE PUT AWAY FOR WRONG doing to others. THEY ARE BOTH DIRT DAGS!! AND THEIR SON. yeah he is gonna be just like his daddy...goood fooooorrr nothing!!I

Since: Oct 12

Ithaca, NY

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Really fu ck that ur prolly a bum like the rest of them. I know the tharretts well, the son he's a hard worker I never seen a kid work as much as he has. An Fred an Tammy are great ppl. They will do anything for anyone. So just shit ur ass on the couch an draw welfare like u prolly do cause, ur to chicken shit to say it to there face. An I'd watch it what you say about there son he has a bad temper an you don't want to see that from him. I seen it one night an he scares me!!
he deserved it
#19 Oct 18, 2012
hahaha wow well you must be a pussy to be afraid of that fat slob.. ahaha "fu ck that" is right they are scum and guess what they do lie and are horrible people. oh watch out for who? or should i say what? ahaha seems like fred is a punk bringing weapons cause he is to weak to fight like a real man.. they are nothing but dirt bags and his wife hahaha can you say PATHETIC ... its just too much to see people like u try and defend these low life people that feed on hurting others and trying to take something thats not theirs.. apparently they cant get the things they want so they have to take it from others!
true

Ithaca, NY

#20 Oct 18, 2012
Fred and Tammy most certainly are scum bags!! Anyone who says otherwise hasnt been in there dump trailor! The floors are all sunken in, im surprised Freds fat ass hasnt fallen through the floors! The outside of their TRAILOR is all junk. I worked in family dollar about 5 yrs ago and i can confirm Tammy did in fact have foodstamps. So all you idiots saying they arent on welfare are making yourself look dumb. Big might fat fuck Fred finally got what he deserved. Fckig slum lord! Tammy is dumb as fck to! Fred cheats on her all the time, and tries getting young skanks. Id be so proud tammy. Get a clue
bum

Ithaca, NY

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Karmas a bitch huh freddy??? Lol!
wow

Hermon, NY

#22 Oct 18, 2012
u ppl just need to lay off they are not on welfare! They are not scums and must be u haven't been in there house cause last time i was just a few weeks ago the floors were fine Fred and tammy are nice ppl and don't deserve to be talked about on here ! So shut ur mouths grow up and confront them ur selves instead of running ur mouth on here !
Haaaaa

Ithaca, NY

#23 Oct 19, 2012
Does anyone who is talking @&$@... Know what really happened ? I can read and it don't say anything about welfare it says property dispute . Get a life probably if you people that talk sh1t would give your name ( yes I did not give mine but.im not talking sh1t either ) we could pick you apart also , just about everyone in this area has had some LOW point in their life sooooooooo you should talk ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caroline leslie (Jan '11) 1 hr wowowowow 5
Discusting!! 4 hr Cindy 1
Katelin T (Katelins country crafts) (Jan '17) 5 hr Commenter One 16
Class of 2017 money Jul 18 top dog 93
jim ashley Jul 17 Friend 9
boat stole from payne lake Jul 17 Riparian 5
any haunted houses in town (May '11) Jul 16 Buck Fuckmeister 43

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance