First Prev
of 3
Next Last
know all too well

Ardsley, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Was just wondering if anyone knew if gouvy timebuyer was closing down or all of their locations???
hmmmm

Syracuse, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2013
I was wondering if they r closing down or just moving. I passed by today and saw it looks closed but last wk it wasn't.
customer

Florence, MA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
They are closing Gouverneur store only.
A friend

East Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2013
wonder whybc all their vechiles are JUNK
hmmmm

New Hartford, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Good!!!! They r junk n rude as hell there. Corp is the same way. I'd be happy to see them all close down. Rip off sellers should be the name.
Mike Willington

Ithaca, NY

#6 Apr 1, 2013
The only one who ever bought a vehicle there was lowdown welfare trash anyway
seriously

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Mike....you sound like a fucking idiot. Lots of people-all kinds of people got scammed by time buyer. I know lots of people who paid cash for used auto's there. I also bought 2 of my children their first cars there....pretty good deal if you pay cash and are buying a good used car for a 16 yr old. Also people with credit issues who bust their ass at work 40 hours a week. You my friend Mike---probably don't do that yourself so stfu.
I absolutely hate people like you....welfare is something nobody should be proud of however I would rather have the government take some taxes out of my check to help... than see these people living on the streets starving....or without shelter. You would like a selfless loser.:)
Customer

Ithaca, NY

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Mike Willington wrote:
Maybe you couldn't get a vehicle there therefore have an attitude. Or you probably had a car repo'd because you didn't pay your payments. I myself have bought 3 vehicles, one for each of my kids and one for myself. Never had a problem or attitude from them. Never had a problem with any of my vehicles from there. Yes I have bad credit and no do not live on welfare or even get heap because I work for a living. Maybe I pay a little too much there but I expect it because of my credit.
really

Ardsley, NY

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Mike Willington wrote:
ah really...i bought my car there and im not scum thanks I work every day!!
Mike Willington

Ithaca, NY

#11 Apr 1, 2013
seriously wrote:
Mike....you sound like a fucking idiot. Lots of people-all kinds of people got scammed by time buyer. I know lots of people who paid cash for used auto's there. I also bought 2 of my children their first cars there....pretty good deal if you pay cash and are buying a good used car for a 16 yr old. Also people with credit issues who bust their ass at work 40 hours a week. You my friend Mike---probably don't do that yourself so stfu.
I absolutely hate people like you....welfare is something nobody should be proud of however I would rather have the government take some taxes out of my check to help... than see these people living on the streets starving....or without shelter. You would like a selfless loser.:)
Seriously "seriously", your the moro. No self respect normal person would buy a car at a rip off place like them
Truth hurts

Bradford, VT

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Mike Willington wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously "seriously", your the moro. No self respect normal person would buy a car at a rip off place like them
........Mike.....What the hell is a moro? If it's anything like a moron, you would fit right in.
Einsteins

Ithaca, NY

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Mike Willington wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody know what a moro is?
seriously

United States

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Lol. Ok. We are all entitled to our own opinion so I will be a Morocco....just so your opinion counts. However as far as welfare scum being the 1's who buy cars there....your wrong. I believe that several employees had brought a lot of hard working, pay check making people into time buyer...I had more than 1 friend working there.
If you were not such a moron ....you would notice that this just put 10 or more employees out of a job. Losing these small company's in this small area just hurt 10 families ways of living. Since your so highly intelligent I would dare say you don't make an honest living either. And you bashing people is fucking stupid. Think about the families....maybe it will encourage your selfish ass to donate to a family in need...you sound so hateful.
Mike Willington

Ithaca, NY

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Well duh, seriously, they didn't have 10 people working there. At most it was 5, gt with the program. And besides, why should they keep a job where they rip people off and are as crooked as a snake.

Time Buyer closed because people smartened up to thier underhanded business practices.
Customer

Ithaca, NY

#16 Apr 1, 2013
Mike Willington wrote:
Well duh, seriously, they didn't have 10 people working there. At most it was 5, gt with the program. And besides, why should they keep a job where they rip people off and are as crooked as a snake.
Time Buyer closed because people smartened up to thier underhanded business practices.
sounds like you were the loser who couldn't afford a vehicle.
Mike Willington

Ithaca, NY

#17 Apr 2, 2013
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you were the loser who couldn't afford a vehicle.
No, I am afraid not, I drive a brand new Dodge ram, just trading in a less than 1 yr old Ford because I didn't like it. I work every day and make good money working for the schools.
seriously

United States

#18 Apr 2, 2013
Well Mike. Kudos to you....your better than the world and I can't fix your stupidity. :) seems you think your such a high and all mighty member of the community maybe you could pay all 14 employees that were working at the time buyer....seems there were 14 people on the pay roll. I have to agree with some of the other people on here....time buyer must have denied you or repo'd your wheels. And again...you are a heartless pile of sh*t. :o
Truth hurts

Waltham, MA

#19 Apr 2, 2013
Well said Seriously. Mike might be complaining about the welfare trash and scum as he calls them,but maybe he ought to consider that some of those so called scum pay school taxes that allow him to pay for his nice new truck. Mike.. you're. an ass.
wrong

New York, NY

#20 Apr 2, 2013
Truth hurts wrote:
Well said Seriously. Mike might be complaining about the welfare trash and scum as he calls them,but maybe he ought to consider that some of those so called scum pay school taxes that allow him to pay for his nice new truck. Mike.. you're. an ass.
pretty sure welfare scum don't pay any taxes! They leach off the system for generations,
Uhhuh

Ithaca, NY

#21 Apr 2, 2013
Mike Willington wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am afraid not, I drive a brand new Dodge ram, just trading in a less than 1 yr old Ford because I didn't like it. I work every day and make good money working for the schools.
This clown isn't even using HIS OWN name!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grove streer cemetary 1 hr buwheat 8
pills 15 hr deliverygirl 1
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... Fri Frank 45
News Gouverneur police blotter, May 27-June 2 Thu f gov 2
the dailey road Jun 19 Frank 6
Child Support Arrears (Mar '15) Jun 15 They are too 10
Jordan Law (Jun '12) Jun 15 Smarter than you 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gouverneur Mortgages