Gouverneur man arrested, Criminal Sex...

Gouverneur man arrested, Criminal Sex Act With a Child

There are 24 comments on the MyABC50.com story from Jan 17, 2013, titled Gouverneur man arrested, Criminal Sex Act With a Child. In it, MyABC50.com reports that:

A Gouverneur man was arrested on Tuesday for an alleged incident that took place in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyABC50.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
clement

Gouverneur, NY

#23 Jan 23, 2013
this is josh clements father.if you got something to say about my son.com e to 22 river drive and say it.dont hide print your name don chicking shit.
brad

Gouverneur, NY

#25 Jan 24, 2013
don if you got something to say about my son josh clement .come to my house and say it.22 river drive gouv.be a man and say it to me
Donald Robinson

Gouverneur, NY

#26 Jan 24, 2013
brad wrote:
don if you got something to say about my son josh clement .come to my house and say it.22 river drive gouv.be a man and say it to me
Well I went there you woosie azz B*stard, and you wouldn't answer the door.

Big talk!!!
????

Gouverneur, NY

#27 Jan 24, 2013
Me too, I seen someone peeking out of the window but no one answer. I didn't know you want to plan hide and seek.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Shoes? 4 hr Mistertwister 5
News NYSP Public Record 13 hr Forrest 2
Diana Builders Mon lol 2
Donut Shop Jul 24 buwheat 7
Medical Pot in Gouverneur Jul 19 Drew 18
dr Jalizie Jul 18 Great 5
cell phone reception Jul 16 Resident 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gouverneur Mortgages