Gouverneur man arrested, Criminal Sex Act With a Child

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: MyABC50.com 24

A Gouverneur man was arrested on Tuesday for an alleged incident that took place in 2010.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf

Danielson, CT

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Ive known josh for awhile and never thought he would do this dont know what to say wtf is wrong with him
indeed

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
why wait all this time to cry rape???
huyt

Danielson, CT

#3 Jan 17, 2013
indeed wrote:
Idiot you are. It was a 7 year old he was caught with right then.
Areyouserious

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Jan 17, 2013
indeed wrote:
Did you not read that it said the child was under 11? And who knows how much younger then 11? Maybe the child was just scared shitless to tell, as most kids are!!! You truly are a friggen idiot and should be ashamed of yourself for even saying such a thing. That poor child is going to be traumatized for the rest of his life. Thanks to a grown man who definitely knew better and never gave that child a care in the world and was only concerned with his own sick needs, I hope he burns in hell and that some big scary guy with a 12 inch dick rapes his ass in jail!!!!
tim

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
For one why comment its just f-in with the victim yes he deserves justice bjt mot at the expence of the poor child this doesnt need to be posted
grandmother

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
the child was two yrs of age,, for your information and after 3 yrs finally told an adult!!!, he is now 5 yrs of age!!! no speculation this is a fact,,, keep your doubts and recriminations to yourself,,,, medical evidence proves it,,,!!!this child is an innocent victim of a very sick and twisted person !!!
grandmother

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Jan 17, 2013
p.s he wasnt caught right then either!!! know your facts before you run your mouths
castorate him

Pulaski, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
What any child molester needs is their Penis cut off and shoved up where the sun don't shine. He even looks sick in the head... i wonder if someone done that to him the sick pig. i hope you meat bubba in prison.. oh wait you will plea it down,and get 6 months in county jail and 10 years probation, so that you can do it again you sick bastard.
Areyouserious

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
grandmother wrote:
p.s he wasnt caught right then either!!! know your facts before you run your mouths
Good for you grandma!!! Something like this should not be allowed to be posted, this poor innocent little baby is going to have to live with this for the rest of his life. Let this child alone!! Let him start his healing process, and thank God he finally did have the strength to tell, because I'm telling you, that is a very brave little boy!! Try and let his life be as normal as possible for everything he has gone through!!! Thoughts and prayers to this little guy and here's hoping that with time and maybe some therapy he will live a somewhat normal life!!! Give him lots of kisses and hugs from the people out here who still have a heart!!!! XOXO
grandmother

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
thank you all so much for the positive reinforcement,, it truelly helps....so grateful for the team working on this issue,,,,,and all the loving words from the postees here on topix
sick puke

Woburn, MA

#12 Jan 18, 2013
So, we've established that this was a little boy who is 5 years old, ok fine. But, how in the hell did he remember that this happened when he was 2? Something is strange about this. who remembers being 2? I met this sickfuck a few years ago and I agree that he is definately a weirdo!
grandmother

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Jan 18, 2013
the man admitted to the 2010 incident,,, and its been on goin off and on since then,, use yer head for christsakes
sad

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Jan 18, 2013
I too was molested as a child and I am here to tell you that yes the pain, depression etc. associated lasts a life time. I was also a very young child and remember clearly trying to understand why this was happening to me. I was threatened and told I could not ever tell anyone. So as a young child you do believe the threats. I never revealed to anyone until I was an adult. It has taken me many years to forgive but believe me I will never forget or heal completely. My heart breaks for this innocent child.
Abuse survivor

Liverpool, NY

#15 Jan 18, 2013
sad wrote:
I too was molested as a child and I am here to tell you that yes the pain, depression etc. associated lasts a life time. I was also a very young child and remember clearly trying to understand why this was happening to me. I was threatened and told I could not ever tell anyone. So as a young child you do believe the threats. I never revealed to anyone until I was an adult. It has taken me many years to forgive but believe me I will never forget or heal completely. My heart breaks for this innocent child.
I agree with you there, I was abused also at a young age till I was a Teen, and I also live with the Depression, Ptsd and other things because of the abuse,I hope that Little Child realizes one day that this Wasn't his fault,and It makes me sick to think I once talked to him never friends but talked to him,I hope the dirt bag rots in hell for what he did to this Child,
gghygffv

Dover, TN

#17 Jan 21, 2013
dose this chomo go by LAST NAME CLEMENT
umm NO

Gouverneur, NY

#18 Jan 22, 2013
No He doesn't a-hole. Don't go trying to bash Josh Clement like that when if you click the article it clearly states that Josh's last name is Bristol not clement!
...Tuesday afternoon State Police arrested 23 year old Joshua Bristol, for Criminal Sexual Act 1st and Endangering the Welfare of a Child...

Leave the Clements the F alone and Grow Up!
???

Danielson, CT

#19 Jan 22, 2013
umm NO wrote:
No He doesn't a-hole. Don't go trying to bash Josh Clement like that when if you click the article it clearly states that Josh's last name is Bristol not clement!
...Tuesday afternoon State Police arrested 23 year old Joshua Bristol, for Criminal Sexual Act 1st and Endangering the Welfare of a Child...

Maybe he was confusing him with Harold " bobbie" Clement; who is a fkn child molester not to mention scumbag thief.
Don

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Jan 22, 2013
umm NO wrote:
Josh Bristol=Josh Clement, both are baby rapers
umm NO

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Maybe you're confusing him with Joey clement whom also got arrested for rape but Josh and Joey are two completely different people. Josh is a good kid!
clement

Gouverneur, NY

#22 Jan 23, 2013
josh clement is my son.if you got something to say come to my house I live at 22 river drive goueverneur.i will be glad to answer aney thing you wantto ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Consignment shop (Feb '13) 21 hr Suzy 19
Remington furniture 23 hr OMG 2
prashaw&cole Sun Jessie 4
Gouverneur man charged with possessing stolen p... Sat charlie 2
Unshoveled sidewalks Nov 20 guru 10
Steven Spano Nov 20 no brainer 2
Justina Davenport Nov 19 true 2
Gouverneur Dating
Find my Match

Gouverneur People Search