Mike Kelley from Depeyster
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
observer

Ithaca, NY

#21 Apr 4, 2013
To "the facts" How can you say that Mike is a good father? He is such a pervert. He has two sons that he spends time with, while he has such a corrupt mind. His x-wife should get total custody.
aquaintance

Ithaca, NY

#22 Apr 11, 2013
Tiffany finally broke up with him. He can't even hold a job. He got fired again, and is not working.
said

Ardsley, NY

#23 Apr 12, 2013
Doesn't he hang with Jeff hopper?
acquaintance

Ithaca, NY

#24 Apr 25, 2013
said wrote:
Doesn't he hang with Jeff hopper?
Not sure.
He got fired, doesn't work, and he has all kinds of free time to ride his four wheeler and play......is the gov't taking care of him????
redrum

Ithaca, NY

#25 Apr 26, 2013
Jeff Hopper ?? Who be he?
acquaintance

Ithaca, NY

#26 Apr 26, 2013
acquaintance wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure.
He got fired, doesn't work, and he has all kinds of free time to ride his four wheeler and play......is the gov't taking care of him????
When I say "He" got fired, doesn't work, and he has all kinds of free time to ride his four wheeler and play...the person I am talking about is Mike Kelley.
resident

Ithaca, NY

#27 May 6, 2013
observer wrote:
To "the facts" How can you say that Mike is a good father? He is such a pervert. He has two sons that he spends time with, while he has such a corrupt mind. His x-wife should get total custody.
Yes, I totally agree. Also, he doesn't work, can't hold a job, and all he can think about is playing with his four wheeler. He may think he's a good father but that perverted corrupt attitude he has will/does affect his boys. His ex wife should be concerned.
He needs to get a job and clean up his mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Peck Auction Fraud (Apr '12) May 27 beenaround 67
Where is Shane DeShane???💔 (Sep '15) May 25 Luna Tic 12
ST. Lawrence County Pistol Permit May 24 Riparian 7
Medical Pot in Gouverneur (May '15) May 22 Fuzzies boy 24
motercycle accident ?? May 20 Quater master 4
Auto repair shops May 15 Been there 33
Vfw bartender May 14 Haha 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gouverneur Mortgages