Next Last
Suck a scuzzbucket

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jan 10, 2011
what do you think about her?
clarisse

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2011
tia's not bad, shes hung out with me a few times and seems really decent! Hope no ones throwing her to the wolves on here....cuz shes pretty nice!!
dumbblonde

Watertown, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2011
who would want to throw wolves at someone? like seriously!? how do you throw a wolf anyways? they are like way to heavy! duhhh! even i knew that!
Alyssa McIntosh

Watertown, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2011
I've known tia for a long time, and shes never done me wrong. shes a really good friend and person. why do you people always fine it that you need to downgrade people on here. get over yourselves and grow up please.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 26, 2011
i think anybody who steals from there own grandma n neighbors is a lowlife she a f^^kin sl^t who deserves to be downgraded
adfkjl

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2011
dumbblonde wrote:
who would want to throw wolves at someone? like seriously!? how do you throw a wolf anyways? they are like way to heavy! duhhh! even i knew that!
duh dumb blonde retard...''throwing something to the wolves'' is an expression like throwing something to the wolves to feed on....duhhh u dont throw wolves u effin retard and leave tia alone
just that guy

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 22, 2011
i think tht tia is an amazing person and The most best lovers u will find around this area any guy thts got her now is a very lucky man but member dude guys r always lookin at ur fine ass girl...and tia is not a slut b/c if she wus then how could she get a guy to come in the most shortest amount of time tht theve ever done....its cuz shes so darn *ucking tight and i think all the females in gouverneur and surrounding areas should b jealous b/c she is the most best proportioned and sexiest girl ive ever seen so shut the *uck up ppl or step the *uck up either or
BECKY

Potsdam, NY

#9 Jun 22, 2011
tia is the bomb...she is kewl at parties..she is a very excited person..i dont think she is a sl*t or a wh*re..i think you need to get ur facts straight...all people know how to do is run there mouths and hide behind a fake name wtf..grow up
love ya tia...
Skankface

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jun 23, 2011
Actually she is a slut and I know for sure because she banged a guy on a back porch at her friends sweet 16 party, OH RIGHT and I was there. So were a lot of other kids who were horrified because the blinds were up.

Oh and then she passed out upstairs in the bathroom after stripping all of her clothes off, making out with a girl, and pooping down the back of her own legs.

Tell me that isn't trashy.
wow

Astoria, NY

#11 Jun 23, 2011
Total scum bag ughhh and thay fake blonde hair with black roots lol nice
Tia Stevens

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 23, 2011
lol hey wow r u jealous much of me...if u dnt like the way i look then stop looking frigen retard n i have natural brown roots not black....stupid ppl r hilarious n pathetic
wow

Astoria, NY

#13 Jun 23, 2011
Blonde with natrual roots huh ? Never heard of such a thing lol scum bag
TIa Stevens

Utica, NY

#14 Jun 23, 2011
Wow its called hair dye u stupid f*cker...wow how retarded r u i dyed my hair n it grew out with my natural hair color so therefor my roots would b brown but the rest of my hair will stay blonde b/c my hair dnt grow out the hair dye....wow i feel like im trying to talk to a mentally handicapped preschooler
wow

Astoria, NY

#15 Jun 23, 2011
Scum bag im glad i go to work everyday to pay for your kid and hair dye you must be proud when i have to use your medicaid card thst we working people pay for you are a kid having s kid try getting a job did you even graduate high school ?
wow

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jun 23, 2011
tia idk... but ur hair will eventually grow the blonde out... i went to cosmo... ik this and its kind common sense lol... but you all need to grow up. if u have a problem with someone say it to there face grow a set and be a mature person
Tia Stevens

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 25, 2011
hey wow ur stupid b/c u have to have something chemically done to get ur hair to grow a color tht isnt ur natural hair color...wow n if ppl put there real names i would go up to there face n tell them but everyone on this site is to pathetic n to much of a pu*sy to put there real name...so maybe u should grow up and mature and put ur real name
destinee campbell

Utica, NY

#18 Jun 26, 2011
everyone whos dissin my tia is fu*kn stupid n jelous cuz fisrt of all dumb blonde that made no fu*kn since wat you said n skankface you probly dont know the whole story cuz she was shit faced n she didnt make out wit a chick unless you were a chick n the one tryin to make out wit her... n tias nv had black hair n yeah her natural hair color is brown not black dumbasses... n those who acually know tia woulda already made that conculusion... n tias not fu*kn stupid she knows that once you die your hair you gotta keep doin it n dumbasses that dont know tia she has a job... n she only wasnt workn for a few months... get over yourself... cuz unless you step 1,000 miles n this chicks shoes you dont know wat shes been through... n ive stept some of them wit her... tia wen you read this i hope it makes you smile :p n i got my girls back... n you can count on that :)
Skankface

Auburn, NY

#19 Jun 27, 2011
Don't tell me I don't know the whole story. I was there, witnessed it first hand. You were not there. Oh she didn't make out with a chick huh? Why don't you ask Arliss who Tia made out with because she'll tell you. You can have her back all you want. You are what you're friends with. I've got a room full of witnesses to back up every single word. How about you? Any witnesses you want to bring fourth? Other than Tia I mean.
destinee campbell

Utica, NY

#21 Jun 27, 2011
tia told me the story n i bet youve done some fu*ked up things wen you were drunk too so dont tell me anyhting... tia is one of my best friends n idk why anyone would wanna talk sh*t about her shes is one of my loyaltest friends she has my back anytime i need her n i got hers cuz thats wat real friends do... n were you sittn there watchn her make out wit her... n yeah everyone has there bad times drinkn i will be the first one to admit ive done some stupid sh*t wen i was fu*ked up n i was thankfull cuz she was there to keep my a** outta trouble... n tia has told me n she told me that arliss was tryin to make out wit her... so everyone needs to back off tia cuz shes an amazin person n my best friend... n im pretty sure anyone that knows tia would back me up wit this...
Skankface

Syracuse, NY

#22 Jun 29, 2011
Hahahahaha Actually when I drink I'm not a slut nor am I stupid. I don't do one night stands and I don't make out with girls. Arliss didn't try to make out with her, Arliss DID make out with her. I've been messed up out of my mind drunk and never did anything too stupid. It's all about self control, which apparently a lot of gouverneur girls do not have.

I'll give you this, you're a good friend for sticking up for her like this, but you need to know when your friend is telling you a complete lie. Real friends tell the truth. Not a part of the truth, the whole truth. She should at least respect you enough to tell you the truth. Especially since you're the one sticking your neck out for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kfc in Gouverneur 2 hr Heather 89
Mary Rain Pay Your Bills you pig 5 hr Fred G Fart 1
any haunted houses in town (May '11) Mar 1 Bearprint 38
Eric Graham (Jan '11) Feb 24 Becky 37
Heap Feb 24 Concerned Mom 25
Jobs Feb 23 Ben 6
Harrisville 13th Annual Fishing Derby Feb 20 Fisherman 1
Gouverneur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web