ej noble takes a big hit in 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EJN is audited

Fayetteville, NY

#22 Oct 2, 2012
true wrote:
I beleive if Mr.Canole was as competant as some say then why was the situation not addressed sooner? Instead of letting the problems escalate to the point of the hospital being shut down. Also many of the issues are due to lack of money. Then wouldn't it have made sense to hire an auditor to check the books to be sure all of the money was accounted for? It makes me sick when others complain about the work performance of the employees at the hospital. Perhaps these employees were so overwhelmed with everything because they were so short staffed and they were trying to do the work of two people.
The hospital IS audited by an outside firm every year. Money is not missing, there just isn't enough to cover true costs.
GIR

Gouverneur, NY

#23 Oct 2, 2012
The ones that were the good workers in the lab may be ones employable ones that look elsewhere. The slackers and mistake-prone ones will sit around and wait, complain and wonder if they will be found as the incompetent staff that is part of the lab issues. Canole is the CEO, but the lab obviously has employees that are sub-standard and lack priority ( which is patient care ). Working in health care should be about the patients health and well-being and not punching the clock. Isn't that what they got into health care for in the first place? If it wasn't - they do not belong. This, of course, is my opinion.
wow

Ithaca, NY

#25 Oct 2, 2012
well i feel there was alot that were not capable of doing the job right and yes conole is one of them. he knew the problem then he should have had something in plan.. also if there are not enough in the lab then they need to get more help. it is all about patient care.before ever putting on the new part they should have thought about the lab. the new part is gorgeous but was it really needed right now can not be we are closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the biggest bar sl*t of gouv? 42 min been there 11
gibbie 17 hr classmate 1
Zach Richardson 22 hr pickle 20
How about them DG girls Thu Hero 12
Corey Bush Thu Culluna 2
Katelin T (Katelins country crafts) Thu wetonhot 6
Mike Flores Wed Loligagging 2

Gouverneur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance