Summer of Love: Beyond London

Mar 31, 2014 Full story: EDGE 13

Whether celebrating your honeymoon or a sexy singles weekend, Britain has a dazzling array of choices for LGBT travelers.

Full Story
hmmm

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2011
whats his deal?
Howie Feltersnatch

New York, NY

#2 Nov 10, 2011
Maybe his deal is that he doesn't sit on Topix posting someones name to get information about them. Try asking him maybe? Maybe ask someone personally? Do you need to look like a retard by posting sh1t like this? Maybe you do. Who knows? But it's getting rather annoying. I come to this site to see interesting posts, not some scum bag trying to smash someone. Shut up.
ohh

Charlotte, NC

#3 Nov 10, 2011
whats his deal he is mo fo awesome. He is the best guy in gouvy in every way possible. An if anyone has a prob with him let me be the first to kick down your door and handle it personally
haha

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2011
Peice of shit, disgusting drug addict with chlamydia. Stay away
wrong

Port Washington, NY

#5 Nov 10, 2011
he doesnt have any stds i know that for a fact but he sure as hell is the best lover ive ever had!
love it

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2011
lmao he is a piece of sh*t he uses women and thinks hes the hottest thing around town when really he is nothing but a chink eyed pile.. he does nothing but play head games with girls oh yea not to mention he sure does like the underage ones... he has more problems then a gay guy who acts like a drama queen... can you say raggin it 24/7 not to mention i see arizonas name was up on this site if she so nasty and such a whore hum stop and realize jr was banging that for a couple months and not wrapping it so if she so nasty then what does that make him??? and this isnt even half of what people actually think about him.... and if you want to get technical it wouldnt matter whos name you put up here everyone has some thing to say about some one...
arizonia

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2011
love it wrote:
lmao he is a piece of sh*t he uses women and thinks hes the hottest thing around town when really he is nothing but a chink eyed pile.. he does nothing but play head games with girls oh yea not to mention he sure does like the underage ones... he has more problems then a gay guy who acts like a drama queen... can you say raggin it 24/7 not to mention i see arizonas name was up on this site if she so nasty and such a whore hum stop and realize jr was banging that for a couple months and not wrapping it so if she so nasty then what does that make him??? and this isnt even half of what people actually think about him.... and if you want to get technical it wouldnt matter whos name you put up here everyone has some thing to say about some one...
what exactly are you trying to say about me?
And as for jr he really is a good guy... Why else would all these girls wanna get with him yeah he has problems but name me a person in this town that doesnt if you think you know so much about him and me and obviously our sex life stop hiding and say who you are!
truth

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2011
he is cute... Hed be so much better of a person if he didnt hang around with that thayer girl tho
love it

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2011
arizonia wrote:
<quoted text>
what exactly are you trying to say about me?
And as for jr he really is a good guy... Why else would all these girls wanna get with him yeah he has problems but name me a person in this town that doesnt if you think you know so much about him and me and obviously our sex life stop hiding and say who you are!
Well for one mizz thing alot of girls go for losers whats new.. and if you stop and take aminute to read you dumba** i was sticking up for you in a way... and yes jr can be a good guy to your face but its a different story when your not around... second i dont need to put my name up for two reasons one cuz im just some one letting you people know my opinion and second if i wanted to get in an argument with a mindless barbie wanna be i would do it to your face point proven yet?
Travis

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 12, 2011
Skanker!!!!!
fall back

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 13, 2011
Jr is my homie hop off here an get a life you worthless scumbags aigghht:)
fall back

Clinton, MA

#12 Nov 13, 2011
fall back wrote:
Jr is my homie hop off here an get a life you worthless scumbags aigghht:)
How bout you fall back. If your a friend of jr's then clearly you are the scumbag. Jr is a worthless peice of shi*.
fall back

Clinton, MA

#13 Nov 13, 2011
Aigghht homie lmbo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whistleblowers or traitors? Dec 16 resident 19
drugs Dec 15 really 10
another prashaw (May '14) Dec 15 resident 24
Donna prashaw and Mary Jane Gotham (Feb '13) Dec 15 up yours 5
help me find my long lost sister (Feb '11) Dec 14 Rahul Singh 10
Matt LaRock?? (Jun '11) Dec 14 ya know 13
Brittney Barr? (Jan '11) Dec 13 what not 38
Gouverneur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web