E.J. Noble Hospital starts fresh

Mar 5, 2013 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 37

E.J. Noble Hospital has a finalized management agreement with Canton-Potsdam Hospital, a new board, a new administrator, an infusion of money and the start of a new vision of how to provide health care in Gouverneur.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fed up

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
who cares
fed up

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2013
now lets get some good drs
fed up

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
to late for ej people have found better
Wow

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Glad to see there is no conflict of interest with the hospital and Kinney's!
clc

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
So happy we need our hospital !
GotTheShaft

Potsdam, NY

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Worst Hospital in the world, always has been, always will be. Should be closed down permanently.
Dan the Man

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
GotTheShaft wrote:
Worst Hospital in the world, always has been, always will be. Should be closed down permanently.
yep, your right Canton-Potsdam is the worst.
GotTheShaft

Potsdam, NY

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, your right Canton-Potsdam is the worst.
CPH did not give some poor guy fighting cancer the wrong blood and kill him, Groovy Gouvy did that.

As far as that goes, they frickin suck. Piss poor care, outrageous bills and ignorant staff.

Tully a long ways away, Dan the Moron. No hospital up your way, or are you just banned from your local hospital for non payment??
Dan the Man

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
GotTheShaft wrote:
<quoted text>
CPH did not give some poor guy fighting cancer the wrong blood and kill him, Groovy Gouvy did that.
As far as that goes, they frickin suck. Piss poor care, outrageous bills and ignorant staff.
Tully a long ways away, Dan the Moron. No hospital up your way, or are you just banned from your local hospital for non payment??
I realize your probably a MORON, but I will just tell your that your just plain F*CKING DUMB.

Where the system says your are located is dependant 0n your ISP. If you live in Gouverneur and have TWC for your ISP it will show Tully, ya got that DUDE or should I use smaller letters?

As far as the guy that got the wrong blood, its too bad again your so F*CKING stupid. Cancer killed him, the wrong blood had nothing to do with it. Track his history

The reason the state is being so nice now is they know they screwed up with the closing and our ex friend Canole rolled over like a dog and didn't stand up to them as he should have.
Der

Danielson, CT

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize your probably a MORON, but I will just tell your that your just plain F*CKING DUMB.
Where the system says your are located is dependant 0n your ISP. If you live in Gouverneur and have TWC for your ISP it will show Tully, ya got that DUDE or should I use smaller letters?
As far as the guy that got the wrong blood, its too bad again your so F*CKING stupid. Cancer killed him, the wrong blood had nothing to do with it. Track his history
The reason the state is being so nice now is they know they screwed up with the closing and our ex friend Canole rolled over like a dog and didn't stand up to them as he should have.
Hey moron! You don't stand up to the state agencies! They tell you how it's gonna go. They inspect and have the power to close down if they say so. Typical ignorance
The grass is not greener

Danielson, CT

#11 Mar 8, 2013
GotTheShaft wrote:
<quoted text>
CPH has done their share of damage to patients as well. You are about to find out. CPH is the most corporate hospital in the area. It's all about appearances. You will see how they smile and never acknowledge real problems. It's also about how much profit they make. They will say its all about the patient but its really about the money for them. You have gotten into bed with the devil. God help you.
patient

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Mar 8, 2013
We are very fortunate to have EJ Noble Hospital. Hopefully things will work out fine, and our hospital will be up an running as it should be. Throughout the many years, many lives have been saved at EJN, people have been stabilized in the ER, babies have been delivered, patients have got good care in the hospital rooms, people have also got good care in ICU. The people that are complaining about EJN have NO CLUE, about the consequences of not having a hospital in our area.
Nurses

Charlotte, NC

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Hope they randomly drug test the nurses they have and the ones they hire
rob smithy

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Can't drug test us, its in our contract
Dan the Man

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Der wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron! You don't stand up to the state agencies! They tell you how it's gonna go. They inspect and have the power to close down if they say so. Typical ignorance
Well aren't you so F*cking smart. People stand up to the state all the time and win.

Take notice, that when Samaritan had the same issue with wrong blood, they didn't close them now did they? Statistics say 1 in 10,000 will get the wrong blood. Its not that uncommon and its not that life threatening.
See

Massena, NY

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aren't you so F*cking smart. People stand up to the state all the time and win.
Take notice, that when Samaritan had the same issue with wrong blood, they didn't close them now did they? Statistics say 1 in 10,000 will get the wrong blood. Its not that uncommon and its not that life threatening.
Omg your the dumbest person in his room!
Dan the Man

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Mar 9, 2013
See wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even anywhere as dumb as YOU!!
haha

Hadley, MA

#18 Mar 9, 2013
You r dumb! Wrong blood can kill u and if u knew anything about the guy that got the wrong blood it doesnt matter he had cancer people can live a while with.cancer if taking the treatments but when that guy got the wrong blood they shipped him to syracuse and they told him when he got there to go home and enjoy his time with family bc there was nothing they could do and that he would die bc of it! So dan the man u should learn a little more about the medical field then just running ur cock s!ck! We have a specific type of blood for a reason and if u dont get ur type u will die!
bug in everyones ear

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Mar 9, 2013
hey everyone at ej noble whos PAYING the useless union canole DID NOT sign the contract in april 2011 so quess what yous have been paying union dues and you dont even have a contract.....this IS a FACT got proof...
GotTheShaft

Potsdam, NY

#20 Mar 9, 2013
See wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. At least he notes it in his name, "Dan The Moron". Dumbest f&ck I ever have ever meant.
There is no Hospital that is much good. Ogdensburg had a so called doctor working in the OR for a few years, faked his whole education. A few people died and it was swept under the rug.
Gouvy lost their State cancer funding a few years ago because too few people were actually lived from the cancer care they received story was in several newspapers.
Potsdam lost their cancer funding at the same time, that is why they built the new cancer center. Spent millions of dollars and year on construction for a new addition just slightly larger than a dog house.
The hospitals all do the same thing. Gouvy charged my cousin $ 7.00 in 1995 for "topical antibiotic" when her daughter went there after a spill on a bicycle. I stood right in the room and watched them take out a tiny vile of of Neosporin that was carded and clearly marked "Free Sample, not for sale".
My wife had surgery in CPH and they gave her her an aspirin for a headache the day she left the hospital. The aspirin was on the bill for $ 5.00 listed as a "generic pain reliever".
Got stitches in Oldenburg once 20 years ago. There was one nurse, and the OR doctor. 2 stitches,$ 1700.00 bill. There were 3 doctors listed on the bill that I never even had contact with, and were not working at the hospital at the time I was there, by their own admission. One of the doctors that was listed on the bill was from Syracuse.
They all suck, like dan the MORON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr BORING 6,439
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr Paul 16,789
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Sam 757
It's spelled CORONER 5 hr mike 3
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 5 hr who 674
Bradley Sharpe (Sep '12) 5 hr Diana sharpe 10
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr No one 440
•••
•••
•••

Gouverneur Jobs

•••
•••