thankyouforsmoki ng

Somerset, KY

#1 Mar 21, 2013
I am looking to buy a house in Pensacola and I was told that certain areas the house wouldn't sell or rent. I am going to rent it until I can get moved down there. I saw plenty of cheap housing in the 32505 zip code. Is this a good area with competitive pricing or is it a zip code to stay away from? Thank you

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 23, 2013
thankyouforsmoking wrote:
I am looking to buy a house in Pensacola and I was told that certain areas the house wouldn't sell or rent. I am going to rent it until I can get moved down there. I saw plenty of cheap housing in the 32505 zip code. Is this a good area with competitive pricing or is it a zip code to stay away from? Thank you
Kinda depends on the area... Can you zero us in a little closer than 32505? What neighborhoods, or what are the homes you're looking at near?
thankyouforsmoki ng

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Just looking through realtor.com houses for sale in Pensacola. Lynch street, Norris ave, E Baars st, W avery street. Just different ones listed on realtor.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goulding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gregory Lee Taylor: Sexually Transmissible Dise... 13 hr asunnys 3
she got a fat booty Sun beezy 1
David Trimm?!?!? Sat Spittin Truth 1
Whitney Sat Whitney 1
Bring Back the Draft Oct 14 Cyco Killa 2
Review: Melei Steven Law Office Of Oct 14 Usmcwife 1
Used to live there Oct 13 Curious Local 2
Goulding Dating
Find my Match

Goulding Jobs