Is It Safe to Buy Anything Off Ebay A...

Is It Safe to Buy Anything Off Ebay Anymore?

Posted in the Goulding Forum

OnlineShopper

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2013
The internet abounds with horror stories of people being ripped off by scam artists sellers on ebay. Just how safe is the ebay site?
ConsumerWatch

Greenville, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Traditional retail is coming back with a vengeance. People have seen and heard so many reports about buyers getting ripped off at online sites that they're getting a lot more cautious with the ways in which they make purchases.
Ebayer

Milltown, IN

#3 Jul 28, 2013
OnlineShopper wrote:
The internet abounds with horror stories of people being ripped off by scam artists sellers on ebay. Just how safe is the ebay site?
You brick and mortar people kill me. i buy and sell on Ebay just about everyday of the week. I am a top rated Power Seller on Ebay and have been for 7 years, Only time i have been burnt by an Ebayer it was like $12.00 and Ebay has buyer protection and they gave me back my $12.00 and that was 6 yrs ago.I save thousands of dollars every year by buying off Ebay and not paying full retail prices the brick and mortars charge. I buy parts off Ebay cheaper then i can my Wholesale Distributors and that's money in my pocket.
Can you say Cha CHING?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goulding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zannys? Jul 27 Meh 3
Douchey Flight Suits Jul 27 Meh 20
Leo ventris (Aug '14) Jul 26 sagebear7 4
best burger Jul 17 Yikes 8
Debate: Marijuana - Pensacola, FL (Aug '10) Jul 13 kimberly smith 754
Need info Jul 10 Anonymous 1
Cantonment Yard Sale Jul 10 Debra 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goulding Mortgages