ugly girl in red mustang

ugly girl in red mustang

Posted in the Gosnell Forum

unknown

Trumann, AR

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Who is that red headed girl that drives that red mustang? That stupid girl almost hit my car the other day, she needs to learn how to drive!
Wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Stephanie hood I believe that's who you are referring to.
truefull

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2012
If u don't know a name,then why get on here talking shit about someone,that u don't even know! I bet u won't say it to your face,or her old mans face! When was this suppose to happened? Who the hell is this? Can't put a real name on here,u have to use a fake name! Kama is a bitch,that is all I am going to say!!!! She doesn't bother anyone,so just leave her name out of your mouth! Grow the hell up! She is my best friend! Quit talking shit,and get a real life!!!!
Yep

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Yep thats stephanie hood lmfao they call her 9 mm because her eyes cocked like a pistol thats prolly the reason she almost hit your car lol.
people please

Bono, AR

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Thats whats wrong with this world today.grow up get a life.talk about what god has done going to do for you.
only human

Paragould, AR

#6 Feb 13, 2013
her name is Stephanie hood they wasn't playing
fran

Mountain View, AR

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Yep wrote:
Yep thats stephanie hood lmfao they call her 9 mm because her eyes cocked like a pistol thats prolly the reason she almost hit your car lol.
sAD PEOPLE ARE SO CRUEL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gosnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart fundraising on Saturdays 10 min guest 148
*keep a word drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr Trunketeer 3,935
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 2 hr Trunketeer 3,008
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 hr guest 30,948
morgan Earnest Aug 28 unknown 1
Rod working on a new song (Jan '15) Aug 26 Hobo 10
Junk cars and trucks sitting in yard. Aug 25 turbodawg 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gosnell Mortgages