john doe

Versailles, IN

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Here's to all of you nasty a$$ thugs wanna be trailer trash...
you need to grow the h3ll up and go to school and get a job & you know who you are!! Bucky, dayday and them other nasty ass kids.. yall need to take a bath bc yall sure do be smelling like shit & lookin like it too......
to all the dope smokin ppl i hope yall get busted!!!!!
whos that nasty lookin skinny b!tch lives there? she is uglier than a dogs nasty a$$ i think she has blonde wanna be hair or something...

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2013
john doe wrote:
Here's to all of you nasty a$$ thugs wanna be trailer trash...
you need to grow the h3ll up and go to school and get a job & you know who you are!! Bucky, dayday and them other nasty ass kids.. yall need to take a bath bc yall sure do be smelling like shit & lookin like it too......
to all the dope smokin ppl i hope yall get busted!!!!!
whos that nasty lookin skinny b!tch lives there? she is uglier than a dogs nasty a$$ i think she has blonde wanna be hair or something...
. No shit. They are worthless. Don't go to school don't work but get a check and foodstamp. Theivin trash. And what do the authorities do. Not a damn thing
i know

Granger, IN

#3 Jan 22, 2013
melissa price wh*re a$$, jessica treadway, are 2 that live in that dump.
Ew

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Ole nasty a** people!!!!
john doe

Versailles, IN

#5 Jan 24, 2013
them thug wanna-bes need to locked up!
they are nothing but trashy skanks!!!
Michelle England is a dope [email protected]
Pirate DAD

Blytheville, AR

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Now,Now people. If you are going to go off on anybody , start with THE PARENTS. Not that any of you are better, just saying, but come on. There was no encouragement for these kids. I mean this town offers nothing for young kids and young adults. I mean you have the "knights" greedy ass not doing shit for the economy.(Don't you dare TIM) I will call it out like I see it. EVERY TIME. ONCE AGAIN , I welcome all intellectualsto comment. Whether good or bad. magic word is, "intellect" . thank you. I'll be here all week.
Bly girl

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2013
[QUOTE ]who="john doe"]them thug wanna-bes need to locked up!
they are nothing but trashy skanks!!!
Michelle England is a dope [email protected] [/QUOTE]
Knights trailer park is nothing but meth heads. I don't know Michelle but I do know meth head AG and her nasty a**. She will sleep with anyone for some s***. Heard she went to rehab its about time.
mercer

United States

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Learn to spell before making a comment about staying in scool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gosnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
13 million dollar gym and astro turf field 20 min Mr Sunshine 50
Can a person refuse to pay rent? 46 min Move 7
Larrys Auto Sales 1 hr look 11
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 38,322
Launch X431 V better than x431 pad from price a... (Nov '13) 11 hr car-diagnostic-tool 10
Outside investigators 15 hr ohok 78
Jess Jul 18 Pirate 1

Gosnell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gosnell Mortgages