First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Trump this

Little Rock, AR

#2 Dec 29, 2012
I believe Bobby Trump has done a good job. It's evident to me that he could have done a better job if they mayor hadn't held him back. We went through this before when we first elected Marshall. It's pretty clear to me that our police chief may have been handicapped by an unsupportive mayor. I'm glad Chief Trump had the backing of the city council. Who knows now since his 2 right hands just got elected.
just saying

Blytheville, AR

#3 Dec 29, 2012
its about time,he fired him he is never at the police station and i will vote for don marshall again and again,so will alot of other people here in gosnell
so shut up
Trump this

Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 29, 2012
I won't shut up fool! Bobby Trump is a good cop. Been doing for years. Contributes as a citizen of the community, volunteers his time, has a great wife and 2 great kids. No, he doesn't deserve this. You think Don Marshall is always there? He's a part-time mayor with a full-time salary. Idiot!!
ha

Ballwin, MO

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Trump this wrote:
I won't shut up fool! Bobby Trump is a good cop. Been doing for years. Contributes as a citizen of the community, volunteers his time, has a great wife and 2 great kids. No, he doesn't deserve this. You think Don Marshall is always there? He's a part-time mayor with a full-time salary. Idiot!!
I totally agree!!!!
ha

Ballwin, MO

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Concerned Voter wrote:
This idiot is "playing" politics with our town. We did not elect the dumbass to do this. We elected him to unite this town. We want to be a place of unity and help Mississippi County and make a contribution. Now, we are a joke! I think, "it's in the best interest for Gosnell" to get rid of this guy before he really destroys our town. I bet him firing the police chief, "just because he can" will make the Democrat Gazette. We will be laughed at by the whole state!
Well Spoken!!
hello

Ballwin, MO

#7 Dec 29, 2012
We are going to stand up for this community and fight for our rights!! Keep Bobby as chief and fire the mayor and see how it feels to be in Bobby's shoe!! Lmao
your right

Blytheville, AR

#8 Dec 29, 2012
just saying wrote:
its about time,he fired him he is never at the police station and i will vote for don marshall again and again,so will alot of other people here in gosnell
so shut up
Your completely right. If they impeach him they are all cowards.
Should Have

Blytheville, AR

#9 Dec 29, 2012
He should have gotten rid of CHARLIE BYRD AS WELL.
lol

Ballwin, MO

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Should Have wrote:
He should have gotten rid of CHARLIE BYRD AS WELL.
That isn't gonna happen, he's to far up the mayors butt
Hmmmm

Ballwin, MO

#11 Dec 29, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't gonna happen, he's to far up the mayors butt
How did you figure this one out? LMAO- What's funnier, the mayor believes in this one. Now that is rich b/c the mayor is in total denial & being played for a fool. Watch out DM b/c the old saying goes.... Keep your friend's close & your enemies closer & in this case, that is exactly what is happening-! Lol
Hmmmm

Ballwin, MO

#12 Dec 29, 2012
just saying wrote:
so shut up
Perhaps b/c it is hard for him to be divided in a dozen ways. He works all over doing everything he can for the city. Just b/c he doesn't sit his ass @ the PD all the time, doesn't mean he isn't a good man, cop or doing his job. The one thing he should of done better is "CLEAN HOUSE" @ the PD, b/c that's where the problems exist. It's a shame Trump had such a joke of a PD to oversee & supervise.!!!!

Blytheville, AR

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps b/c it is hard for him to be divided in a dozen ways. He works all over doing everything he can for the city. Just b/c he doesn't sit his ass @ the PD all the time, doesn't mean he isn't a good man, cop or doing his job. The one thing he should of done better is "CLEAN HOUSE" @ the PD, b/c that's where the problems exist. It's a shame Trump had such a joke of a PD to oversee & supervise.!!!!
HES A JOKE. THE PD IS A JOKE AND YOUR JOKE FOR HAVING FAITH IN HIM. WHAT EXACTLY HAS HE DONE FOR HIS GOOD OLE CITY????????? NOTHING I HAVE SEEN HELL I NEVER SEE HIM ANYWHERE IN GOSNELL.
lol

Ballwin, MO

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps b/c it is hard for him to be divided in a dozen ways. He works all over doing everything he can for the city. Just b/c he doesn't sit his ass @ the PD all the time, doesn't mean he isn't a good man, cop or doing his job. The one thing he should of done better is "CLEAN HOUSE" @ the PD, b/c that's where the problems exist. It's a shame Trump had such a joke of a PD to oversee & supervise.!!!!
Not to mention "babysit" lol
lol

Ballwin, MO

#15 Dec 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>HES A JOKE. THE PD IS A JOKE AND YOUR JOKE FOR HAVING FAITH IN HIM. WHAT EXACTLY HAS HE DONE FOR HIS GOOD OLE CITY????????? NOTHING I HAVE SEEN HELL I NEVER SEE HIM ANYWHERE IN GOSNELL.
You must be a crack head then if ya can't open em eyes of yours lmao
Hmmmm

Ballwin, MO

#16 Dec 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>HES A JOKE. THE PD IS A JOKE AND YOUR JOKE FOR HAVING FAITH IN HIM. WHAT EXACTLY HAS HE DONE FOR HIS GOOD OLE CITY????????? NOTHING I HAVE SEEN HELL I NEVER SEE HIM ANYWHERE IN GOSNELL.
WOW, Yoi must be one pissed off person-!!! Your whole comment is in Capital letters, which is YELLING-! You have never seen him anywhere? Hmmmm, you must live under a freak'n rock or you stay passed out a lot b/c it does more than you think-!!! Go soak your head some more & come back once you've calmed down & can learn to quit YELLING, you idiot-!!!
Tousard

Little Rock, AR

#18 Dec 29, 2012
I'm laughing out loud! I moved out of this town the moment I heard Don Marshall was elected. I own a business and still do. But, I refuse to live in Gosnell because of him. I'm really looking at moving my business, and I'm almost there. As soon as my lease runs out, I'm gone from Gosnell.

Little Rock, AR

#19 Dec 29, 2012
Don Marshall is ruining this town! He's an idiot!
Tax Payer

Little Rock, AR

#21 Dec 29, 2012
I agree! Fire him! He won't hurt. He works at Nucor. He don't care about Gosnell. He gets 2 salaries. Bobby Trump has 1 salary. He gets it for trying to make Gosnell safe. Well, he and his wife and 2 kids don't get it anymore because Don Obama Marshall said "it's in the best interest of the city". What an absolute asshole!!!!
Pete

Little Rock, AR

#22 Dec 29, 2012
I have already heard (from Don Marshall, himself) that he ain't running again. He is a 1 time mayor. So that tells me he ain't going to work for making this town better. He is a quitter. And really, if he is doing stupid stuff like firing the police chief, then my feelings ain't hurt, except I won't get to vote against him.
js

Ballwin, MO

#24 Dec 29, 2012
marshall voter wrote:
first of all bobby trump dont do shit but draw a check.ive seen don marshall actually help people many times so dont go getting shit twisted.bobby must let you or help you get away with shit.everyone i know is glad hes fired and the only problem there is it should of happenend the day after he became chief he sucks as a chief.so good job don marshall keep it up.theres a couple of more that need to go next.like that little smart ass andrew.don only gets half pay for being mayor so get it right but he does 5 times the work that our old mayor did<reams>.dons got more time on the shitter than bobby trump has on the job hes never there always home.or M.I.A.....so keep up the good work don marshall you got more supporters than bobby any day of the week.bobby trump get another job and next time actually work.darrel watkins i hope you get to keep this position.youve more than earned it by doing your job and bobby trumps job in the process...your a good cop. AND THE GUY TALKING BOUT MOVING HIS BUISSNES GET THE HELL OUT OF GOSNELL BITCHES.TAKE THE TRUMP LOVERS WITH YA.OH YEAH AND THE LITTLE SKINNY PUNK ANDREW WITH YOU.HES A CHICKEN SHIT ANYWAYS.I KNOW GIRLS TOUGHER THAN ANDREW.WHO DID HE PAY OFF TO GET TO PLAY COP.
Hell DW doesn't even know the roads around here, I'll be dead before he gets to me lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gosnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 26 min voter 30,819
What happened to the water company fiasco? 40 min guest 10
andrew f. moss 1 hr toughone 9
Andrew Moss (Mar '13) 1 hr toughone 20
Christians Make Me Sick 2 hr guest 6
get a paternity test Apr 17 u wont keep my baby 1
water company Apr 16 HaHa 4
More from around the web

Gosnell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE