If you suspect your man cheating then...

If you suspect your man cheating then go here!

Posted in the Gosnell Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Crystal

Bellevue, WA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Just found out that my brother has been messing with a skany lil bartender at mcadoos! Its the little crackhead lookin one that looks like a teenage boy? Also found out she like married men and men in uniform too! Women might wanna scope it out and if ur one of the dogs that had the misfortune of tappin that? well be prepared cause shes nasty and ur gonna end up cathing something. which if ur married you might deserve it!
Guest

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Crystal wrote:
Just found out that my brother has been messing with a skany lil bartender at mcadoos! Its the little crackhead lookin one that looks like a teenage boy? Also found out she like married men and men in uniform too! Women might wanna scope it out and if ur one of the dogs that had the misfortune of tappin that? well be prepared cause shes nasty and ur gonna end up cathing something. which if ur married you might deserve it!
. All the skanks that work there try to mess with married men and young boys!
Hmmm

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 1, 2013
When someone cheats, why do most people want to place all of the blame on the person their spouse has cheated with? I've never understood that type of "logic".
Most people do though

Manila, AR

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
When someone cheats, why do most people want to place all of the blame on the person their spouse has cheated with? I've never understood that type of "logic".
I don't understand that either. I will always blame the spouse, they are the ones that is legally in the relationship with the one who got cheated on. If they can forget they have a spouse to go get some different, than what lies did they tell the different to get some.
scooter

Trumann, AR

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Most people do though wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand that either. I will always blame the spouse, they are the ones that is legally in the relationship with the one who got cheated on. If they can forget they have a spouse to go get some different, than what lies did they tell the different to get some.
You looking for an alibi?
Yep

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>. All the skanks that work there try to mess with married men and young boys!
Yep, and they learn it from their leader, BB.
Guest

United States

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and they learn it from their leader, BB.
aint that the truth!! Also, it takes two to cheat. Most know the people they are cheating with are married. So it's on both of them. Not just the spouse. Trash is trash.
Guest1

Lake City, AR

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Most cheaters are very believeable liars. If they cheat on the one they supposedly love, they will soon cheat on you...Narcissitic and self absorbed in themselves and don't care who they hurt---until they get caught.
Guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Guest1 wrote:
Most cheaters are very believeable liars. If they cheat on the one they supposedly love, they will soon cheat on you...Narcissitic and self absorbed in themselves and don't care who they hurt---until they get caught.
EXACTLY!!! I couldn't of said it better Guest1. Now will someone please answer this question? WHY do so many women that know & have caught their lying, cheating, worthless, piece of shat BF's or Husbands continue to STAY with them??? Please don't reply b/c they LOVE them, I believe it's b/c they are weak & pitiful and lack pride, dignity & self-respect. What do you think?
Guest

Blytheville, AR

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> EXACTLY!!! I couldn't of said it better Guest1. Now will someone please answer this question? WHY do so many women that know & have caught their lying, cheating, worthless, piece of shat BF's or Husbands continue to STAY with them??? Please don't reply b/c they LOVE them, I believe it's b/c they are weak & pitiful and lack pride, dignity & self-respect. What do you think?
Why give up and let the likes of you have him DC. You would really like that wouldn't you? Not going to happen. You loose again!!!! LOL
Guest

Blytheville, AR

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> EXACTLY!!! I couldn't of said it better Guest1. Now will someone please answer this question? WHY do so many women that know & have caught their lying, cheating, worthless, piece of shat BF's or Husbands continue to STAY with them??? Please don't reply b/c they LOVE them, I believe it's b/c they are weak & pitiful and lack pride, dignity & self-respect. What do you think?
By the way, I think you just described yourself DC. Weak, pitiful, lack of pride, dignity and self respect.
Janey

Blytheville, AR

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Guest1 wrote:
Most cheaters are very believeable liars. If they cheat on the one they supposedly love, they will soon cheat on you...Narcissitic and self absorbed in themselves and don't care who they hurt---until they get caught.
You got that right. Until they get caught. Then they will say and do anything to be forgiven. They suddenly love you like crazy and act like an angel...until the next time. Cheaters are liars. You can never trst them again. Never.
Janey

Blytheville, AR

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why give up and let the likes of you have him DC. You would really like that wouldn't you? Not going to happen. You loose again!!!! LOL
Sounds like you both lose !
Guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Mar 5, 2013
LMAO..... I am NOT DC but whoever that is they need to get it together. If the guy is that sorry then whoever DC is & whoever posted about it..... "BOTH LOSE". Keep on sharing him then Lol
Janey

Blytheville, AR

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> EXACTLY!!! I couldn't of said it better Guest1. Now will someone please answer this question? WHY do so many women that know & have caught their lying, cheating, worthless, piece of shat BF's or Husbands continue to STAY with them??? Please don't reply b/c they LOVE them, I believe it's b/c they are weak & pitiful and lack pride, dignity & self-respect. What do you think?
Sorry to tell you what you don't want to hear but...they stay because they love them. Some women can get past it and keep their femilies together. These women are far from weak , not pathetic nor lacking self respect. They are some of the strongest women you will ever meet.
Janey

Blytheville, AR

#16 Mar 5, 2013
* families
Guest

Blytheville, AR

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Janey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell you what you don't want to hear but...they stay because they love them. Some women can get past it and keep their femilies together. These women are far from weak , not pathetic nor lacking self respect. They are some of the strongest women you will ever meet.
Amen! I could not have said it better myself. Thank you!
Guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Janey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell you what you don't want to hear but...they stay because they love them. Some women can get past it and keep their femilies together. These women are far from weak , not pathetic nor lacking self respect. They are some of the strongest women you will ever meet.
As you said, SOME but why stay when they disrespect & belittle you by lying & cheating? Obviously these men don't know how to treat women. These women are fools & the sooner they rid the worthless men then Yes, they are strong women. Until then they are idiots. Desperate ones too!!!
Guest1

Lake City, AR

#19 Mar 5, 2013
Why does someone stay with a cheater? Many times it has to do with finances, children. The wife can continue to have a comfortable home, drive a nice car,have money to spend, and when that viagra using sleaze cheater dies, she will get his insurance,social security benefits and retirement and anything else he owned.. the other woman gets nothing.
I personally would get out of the situation, but I do know of a woman that told me this. "He wasn't that good in bed anyway and I know what is going on and I will not allow him to use me for sex anymore, he is good to the kids, we worked hard to get ahead, buy a home, etc; and our life was good. I do not work outside the home but do take care of our children and the household, and now he makes good money, so I don't plan to give up my home and lifestyle because he has turned out to be a cheat. If he wants to leave, that's fine to because I have done the right thing and he will have to support us. Then his "friend or friends" can have what bit of pocket change he has left, which means they will not find him so irresistable".
rap bro

Blytheville, AR

#20 Mar 5, 2013
I hope you gurls dont learn about putin icey hot in his drawers. Make him thank he got something extra last time out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gosnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 25 min Redd 30,908
Jobs 52 min guest 2
News New courthouse in the plans for Mississippi County 58 min Crow T Robot 95
State trooper 1 hr Bob 28
This town is full of lazy worthless people 2 hr Sick of Taxes 23
Zach Henson and Austin Taylor May 25 So true 3
Lost shih tzu dog May 25 guest 5
More from around the web

Gosnell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]