Cody Gentry or Bobby Trump...which one for Mayor of Gosnell

Posted in the Gosnell Forum

Garland, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2013
I like both men and think they would be perfect.

Wynne, AR

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I don't think Cody is ready for a mayors seat. I don't think Bobby Trump would make a bad mayor, but don't know that he'd make a good one either
just me

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 14, 2013
You all are probably better off with who you have now. Just saying.
Voter

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Cody needs to run for city council first. Get some experience then run for mayor. I think Bobby maybe doing it for the wrong reasons. It' shouldn't be about payback, but improving the city of Gosnell.. We need to find someone with experience and integrity. That is truly what th people deserve.

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2013
I don't think Bobby would do it as payback. He was a councilman, police officer and volunteer firefighter so I believe he has the city's best interest at heart. He knows about budgets and the city's needs. I have also become aware that he filed all the paperwork with FEMA to recover our ice storm costs and has been responsible for many grants to the city. He is not a vindictive man.
Voter

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2013
I never said vindictive!! He is a good guy, I just hope he has thought about the mountains he will have to climb. There are people who will try to discredit him again. I know he doesn't need more crap!!! Neither does his sweet family.
truth

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Cody you were always is great young man. But, when you got on the police force you changed. And not for the better. You forgot who your friends were, and honestly treated them bad. Here recently you have returned to you true christian roots. I am sooo proud of you!!! Just remember that, and be true to who YOU are, and you will make a great Mayor. MAYOR GENTRY!!!!!
Fuhrer der

Manila, AR

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Cody Gentry ist ein weniger Turd, der die Position von Bürgermeister missbrauchen würde. Wenn Streifenpolizist zu seinem Kopf dann ging, wie er wenn gewählter Bürgermeister sich vorstellend Sie, fungieren würde.

Little Rock, AR

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Mr. Gentry is not a turd and he would NOT let the position go to his head Fuhrer Der! Du bist ein weniger Turd. Danke! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gosnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new cop 25 min tina b 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guestQuest 30,242
Gosnell Cheerleaders & Dance Team - Rap songs?! 10 hr Concerning 10
Mayor is childish 11 hr Guest 88
Share Your Holiday Spirit & What You Are Thankf... 19 hr holiday cheer 1
sarah delaney (Oct '09) 20 hr Guest 6
crooked deputy sherriff Sat guest 1
Gosnell Dating
Find my Match

Gosnell People Search