First Prev
of 3
Next Last
brian

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Mar 5, 2013
Judge ye not so you want wrote:
You don't know the storey or the things that this lead to. So be mindful of the things you say about others because you will see it again. Rest asure.1. This could be another child that the community has failed. Does this child have a previous record.What is this child going through are being pressured in, and last what can I do to better my community or lend a helping hand to help other children and families in my community each one reach one and most of all pray and believe God for a change.
you know i would agree that the comm. needs to help because it benefits everyone. the question is when as a society are we going to stop spending tax dollars on programs to help teach kids and adults how to act and function in society and demand people to take responsibility for their children so they can take responiblity for them selves. look at all the reduction in tax dollars we can save if we didn't have to spend money on programs that no matter how much we spend it is never enough or a end to the problem.

Since: Feb 13

Jacksonville, AR

#44 Mar 5, 2013
to guest out of little rock . i am not making any excuses for anyone but these children are not mature and a lot of them can not think. a lot of bad advice has been pass on to them from generations past and a community that has a history of mistakes that has been deadly and life changing. many young black are taught the so call fast life or street life which only leads to fast death, bad heath fast, fast way to prison, etc in reality that is the slow life. the real fast life is going to work and making a honest living , buying a home if you choose, getting married, raising your children right, taking care of your family or yourself if you are single. these are just some of the things that leads to a good life and should be taught in the schools so some of these kids can at least here an adult on the other side of life about besides that fake lying street life they have been led to believe is fast and a way to get rich. these are not any excuses the young black men in blytheville and other towns and cities are in trouble no body is teaching them much anything about life. they are part of the future of this country. aren't they?
Guest12

Jonesboro, AR

#45 Mar 5, 2013
miami6 wrote:
to guest out of little rock . i am not making any excuses for anyone but these children are not mature and a lot of them can not think. a lot of bad advice has been pass on to them from generations past and a community that has a history of mistakes that has been deadly and life changing. many young black are taught the so call fast life or street life which only leads to fast death, bad heath fast, fast way to prison, etc in reality that is the slow life. the real fast life is going to work and making a honest living , buying a home if you choose, getting married, raising your children right, taking care of your family or yourself if you are single. these are just some of the things that leads to a good life and should be taught in the schools so some of these kids can at least here an adult on the other side of life about besides that fake lying street life they have been led to believe is fast and a way to get rich. these are not any excuses the young black men in blytheville and other towns and cities are in trouble no body is teaching them much anything about life. they are part of the future of this country. aren't they?
You make a lot of sense with what you say. I did post earlier about them not having a home to go to but a house, to help you with which guest I am. Now I've added 12 on the end. It is a shame but some don't even have a house to go to, just bounce from one place to another. There are different classes in school that do teach them some of the things that you talk about. Course the hard part is getting them into those classes. I wish I knew an answer for these problems, I will say again when they see their Mommas and daddies doing dope and carrying guns they think it is ok to do that and the teachers that try to reach out to them don't have a chance due to the child already thinking they know what they need to know. Blytheville could be so much, "if" someone could find the directions on how to turn things around and have it work!

It is not only black kids, there is whites in the same boat. I personally know one young white man that was raised in a home with caring parents that did their best to give him the right type of direction to go into. He is very smart and could be about anything that he wanted but he thought the thug style was cool! He ended up on dope, alcohol and out of school. He still knows more than most but doesn't have the common sense to put it into the right motion.

I'm not sure where I'm headed with this except maybe at some point the young people have to step up and be young adults. Until they have a desire to do right it is a very tough uphill battle.
Another concerned person

United States

#46 Mar 5, 2013
Omg everything comes back to black and white give me a fucking break.. It doesnt matter whats the color of your skin if parents knew how to be parents these kids wouldnt be out in the street's playing with guns or selling or doing drugs. Im a parent and my kids are not in the streets,playing with guns,doing or selling drugs.. If the parents worried more about they kids instead of the clubs or who they gonna fuck next we wouldnt have 13yr olds out here having babies. School is not your babysitter your kids r there to learn.. I SWEAR YOU PARENTS NEED TO GROW UP N THINK OF YOU KIDS BEFORE THAT DICK .
brian

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Mar 5, 2013
Another concerned person wrote:
Omg everything comes back to black and white give me a fucking break.. It doesnt matter whats the color of your skin if parents knew how to be parents these kids wouldnt be out in the street's playing with guns or selling or doing drugs. Im a parent and my kids are not in the streets,playing with guns,doing or selling drugs.. If the parents worried more about they kids instead of the clubs or who they gonna fuck next we wouldnt have 13yr olds out here having babies. School is not your babysitter your kids r there to learn.. I SWEAR YOU PARENTS NEED TO GROW UP N THINK OF YOU KIDS BEFORE THAT DICK .
i say this and it applies to all races so no remarks about it being raciest ( i am Black) monkey see monkey do the example placed in front of these kids at home or where ever they may stay after school is the most important one parents you need to step up
profit of the blacks

United States

#48 Mar 5, 2013
Ignorant Black kids in the Blytheville school system are only good for keeping the White educators paid.

Steele, MO

#49 Mar 5, 2013
profit of the blacks wrote:
Ignorant Black kids in the Blytheville school system are only good for keeping the White educators paid.
This is really laughable. Thanks for the laugh.

Jacksonville, AR

#50 Mar 5, 2013
this is not a black and white problem, but it is a young black male problem. how long has these young black male been killing one another in blytheville and or anyone else that they can in this country. it just that blytheville is a place we all are familiar with and very concerned about maybe we got family there. but this senseless killing is going on everyday somewhere. there are a lot of black families that has experience what happen to those people in connecticut . the only difference they weren't in one situation. for the last 10 yrs or more these young guys has been slaughtering each other and no one seems to notice, but let one police officer or white guy kill one and al, jessie and every black in the hood want to march, there is nothing wrong for standing up and making sure that police or some white guy kill just for the sake of it, the protest should really be and continue to be non violence or non exsistence! this should be taught in the schools. they need to hear that each and everyday. these guys need the help, they really do, a lot of them are hurt, lost, abandon and hopeless but yet talented want to succeed but do not know how and they are way too young valuable for america to just say forget you n......! now there are some that will always be out there, there is a place for them.
Reality check

Jacksonville, AR

#51 Mar 5, 2013
Miami6 drop the racism and get with reality, drug free, record free, dedicated hard working family men regardless of color make their opportunities in life. Unlike the drug using, drug dealing, parolee, never worked hard at anything but reproducing as a result of f'n everything are largely black and young. Liked the comment that the drug dealing gun carrying young black thug didn't have a voice on the school board. Just exposed you for the idiot you are

Steele, MO

#52 Mar 5, 2013
You keep saying black and yes there have been a lot of young black kids killed or killing each other but you have to blame it on the black community and their parents. Look, when the thug mentality is seen as cool and that type of lifestyle is glamorized in movies, music,dress and talk with older gang members spreading their poison around well who else can you blame. Yeah and the drug culture is glamorized as well and instead of working everyone is going to get rich on the corner selling drugs. Parents doing drugs and think all this is cool as well, well I say look at the black community and what are they doing for the problem? Another thing blacks evidently talk all their business around their kids and treat them like they are on the same level as their parents like their best friends instead of being parents.
crime rates

United States

#53 Mar 5, 2013
2010 Crime Rate Indexes

----------Blytheville, AR----Arkansas-----U.S.

Total Crime Risk--369----------103-------1 00

Murder Risk-------344----------124--- ----100

Rape Risk---------344----------129- ------100

Robbery Risk------251----------58----- --100

Assault Risk------572----------118---- ---100

Burglary Risk-----583----------138----- --100

Larceny Risk------349----------114---- ---100

Motor Vehicle
Theft Risk--------149----------55--- ----100

BLYTHEVILLE IS ABOUT 3 TO 5 TIMES WORSE THAN STATE OF ARKANSAS AND ALMOST AS BAD COMPARING TO UNITED STATES

THAT IS BLYTHEVILLE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH SCHOOLS!!!!!!

Jacksonville, AR

#54 Mar 6, 2013
we are not talking racism, we are talking about a group of americans who happens to be black that gonna be nearly extinct or locked up in about 10 yrs if they keep going in the direction they are going. the govt always put things in place to help people, well this particular group of people needs help, the young black male. no other group is during more harm to society and themselves than the young black male. other races seem to know what life is about for the most part. there is gonna be nuckle heads in very race but this violence amongst blacks needs to be address to try and get these people to understand that this gift of life is precious and in america you can achieve much if you do it honestly and be patience. the proof is there, there are so many hard working people how have worked and enjoyed all the good thing life has to offer. but i know some of you want these guys to keep killing each other and that why you play the racism card

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gosnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
channel 3 news at nat'l guard armory?? 4 min JQ Citizen 28
How do u get cops to pick up drug dealers? 9 min I want to know 25
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 58 min Ashamed 35,113
shooting on cherry skreet 2 hr Guest 3
prophecy 2 hr Marvin 8
why was police all on the corner of julia 2 hr guest 6
Brandy Hart 3 hr guest 4

Gosnell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance