Do we need A Sperm Bank in northeast Arkansas?

Created by Big Daddy on Sep 11, 2009

29 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Maybe

I want a baby just no man

I have my own sperm donor

Really

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2009
I cannot believe this! There are WAY too many kids running around now! Too many with no daddy and no morals or goals for their future!!! If you're going to raise them right, go for it but quit having them just to add another check to your income!!
hell to the no

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2009
NO! We don't need a sperm bank in Arkansas period! It's too many unpaid sperm donors running around here now creating more worthless human beings with no values, morals or hometraining! This is not a black or white issue because I've seen this in both races equally.
get the facts

Mayflower, AR

#3 Sep 11, 2009
SERIOUSLY?? WITH TEEN PREGNANCY UP, I WOULD THINK WE'D NEED TO CASTRATE A FEW OF THESE DEAD BEAT DADS, THAT'S ALL THEY ARE ANYWAY, SPERM DONERS.

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2009
Blytheville already has two.You can see them walking on south 61 hiway.They collect all the sperm they can get.

Quitman, AR

#5 Aug 26, 2011
I thought that I would point out that sperm banks provide a number of services.

Many people in the military store sperm prior to deployment in case of injury and or death.

It gives couple, who for one reason or another, are infertile, a chance to have children.

They also store sperm for men prior to vasectomies.
LRJ

Little Rock, AR

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Sperm banking is also used for men who are about to undergo chemotherapy or other treatments that may infact render them sterile. They then can later have children if they desire. The process is not cheap and so this is not a way for people to get another welfare check. Maybe you should spend some money on a better education...
Guest1

Lake City, AR

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Maybe the answer is to make these childrens' sperm donors take responsibility and work to pay child support for the sperm they spread around.
Having a child is not a disease....these so called babies mammas need to get off their butts and get a job and both the sperm donor and the recipient should pay and care for their own offspring.
Can't afford these babies? Then don't keep popping them out for others to pay for them who most likely are struggling to take care of their own selves or their own family.

Palmer, TX

#9 Mar 5, 2013
No stupid topic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gosnell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny or Danny for council 1 hr registered voter 53
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr southern boy 10,062
Debra Holifield (Jan '11) 3 hr May 45
Don or Bobby for mayor 3 hr guest 505
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr GuEst 29,898
election 18 hr story teller 11
Big trucks speeding down Calumet Mon haha 2

Gosnell Jobs

Gosnell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gosnell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gosnell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]