Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201882 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Winston Smith

United States

#158742 Sep 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are an idiot, because the conclusion was indeed a statement, but it went way over your head. It was make clear that you gays were not thinking about the children. The conclusion was in the form of a question, because there was only one answer, idiot.
Too funny, you, a gay who has cornered the market on AIDS, pedophilia, suicide and bestiality, are actually going to mention arrest.
How is your gay boy, Sandusky doing these days?
My conclusion...
You are a gay male, so AIDS contraction is innately your design and purpose.
Your conclusion:

"Where you think about the child, straights, or the gays?"

As I said before, WTF are you TRYING to say? Sorry, it isn't my fault you've mangled the language.

Should I tell my wife of 16 years that you've determined that I'm gay. HIV is going to have a hell of a time getting to me. We've been together, monogamously, about a 1/4 century.
Winston Smith

United States

#158744 Sep 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I just love how you can go anywhere on Topix and some troll is claiming that all their opposition are one sock. But, some how you all never have socks. Well, gotta go meet more socks on other threads.
Its like this fella, Gary gets his nose out of joint and suddenly his "colleagues" start coming out of the woodwork. They'll be fresh accounts with recent join dates. Then, just as fast as they appeared, they fall off the face of the planet. The sad little man has a number of voices echoing about in his head, it comes as no surprise that he lets a few of 'em have access to a keyboard on occasion.
Stale

Covina, CA

#158745 Sep 9, 2012
It's never stale when it comes to actions like yours.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158752 Sep 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO....O nly your gay friends are not reading this. I understand, since I have gay friends and they have told me that you all push ignorance designed at keeping them blind. You all hate for even gays to question things. This all started with Harry Hay and NAMBLA's opposition to the IGLA and ActUp, they did not want inclusion, they wanted sexual freedom and individualism.
Let us sing this song again:
"Yes, it does. Please explain how same sex parents is not an adoptive relationship.
Read it for yourself: But the NFSS also clearly reveals that children appear most apt to succeed well as adults—on multiple counts and across a variety of domains—when they spend their entire childhood with their married mother and father, and especially when the parents remain married to the present day.
Social scientists of family transitions have until recently commonly noted the elevated stability and social benefits of the two-parent (heterosexual) married household, when contrasted to single mothers, cohabiting couples, adoptive parents, and ex-spouses sharing custody ([Brown, 2004],[Manning et al., 2004] and [McLanahan and Sandefur, 1994]). In 2002, Child Trends—a well-regarded nonpartisan research organization—detailed the importance for children’s development of growing up in “the presence of two biological parents”(their emphasis; Moore et al., 2002, p. 2). Unmarried motherhood, divorce, cohabitation, and step-parenting were widely perceived to fall short in significant developmental domains (like education, behavior problems, and emotional well-being), due in no small part to the comparative fragility and instability of such relationships."
You don't have any gay friends, you big LIAR!

FYI.... repeating yourself ad nauseum doesn't improve your chances of being correct.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158753 Sep 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me help you again. What I posted about sexism within the gay community has multiple meanings. One had to do with the 2008 study which suggested that two women were the best model for parenting, citing that two men were the worse models.
Then I posted this:
Lesson 2:
Another indication of the pathological attitude some homosexuals have towards the opposite gender is this quote from a lesbian named Geri Cox: "The older I get...the angrier I get. Especially with men. I've gotten to the point where I hate men."4 That anti-male attitude is common among lesbians, as this next quote shows.
"Because a general disenchantment with and suspicion of all males was central to lesbian-feminist doctrine, the gay man was naturally seen as being no less an enemy than any other human with a penis, and lesbian-feminists could make no lasting coalition with gay men in a gay revolution."5 That from lesbian author Lillian Faderman. Sexist attitudes are so common and strong among homosexuals that even "natural" allies, homosexual men and lesbians, find working together difficult if not impossible.
Here is a similar quote from a homosexual man, Dennis Altman: There is "disinterest of gay men in women's issues and...hostility of gay women to much of the gay male movement."6
From homosexual authors Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen: "gay men and lesbians are apples and oranges; they happen to find themselves in the same barrel only because their society treats all fruits alike. Were it otherwise, these two probably would not socialize with each other, much less unite in organizations."7
Simon LeVay, another homosexual author, disclosed that: "Gays and lesbians fought their own private battle of the sexes [in the 1970s]. Gay men were generally made to feel unwelcome in lesbian bars, and vice versa."
4. Martha Barron Barrett, Invisible Lives (NY: William Morrow Co., 1989), p. 248.
5. Lillian Faderman, Odd Girls and Twilight Lovers (NY: Columbia U Press, 1991), p. 212.
6. Dennis Altman, The Homosexualization of America, the Americanization of the Homosexual (NY: St. Martin's Press, 1982), p. 222.
7. Kirk and Madsen, p. 258.
8. Simon LeVay and Elisabeth Nonas, City of Friends (Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press, 1995), p. 61.
And somehow you think that shit means something?????? Do you not know the difference between opinion and FACT?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158754 Sep 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, there is not one of you gays who want a valid study which opposes what you want to think.
70% of prisoners admitted to consensual gay sex, in a 2005 study, but you do not like that. 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are gays, but you don't like that. 38% of teen suicides are gays, but you don't like that. 75% of all mentally disordered trans, GID, are homosexual, but you do not like that.
I have an idea, why don't you just decide what you want all gay studies, then get a gay psychiatrist to sign off on it. Oh yeah, you do, just like in the "Eddie Araujo story", his unauthorized therapist was a tran male dresses as a female.(yes, his name was Eddie and not Gwen)
Gee.... that's the biggest bucket of red herrings I've ever seen.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158755 Sep 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No problem, but only you deal in truth, you will not be happy.
I partially dealt with the US Census report and Regenus dealt with it too.
This is the deal, you gays have lied for years and claimed that you serve an evolution function or some role in gay adoption. IN reality, you are the problem that causes the destruction of children in 84% of the cases. You claim that you were born gay or knew you were gays as early as you can remember, 2, 3, 4,etc. That makes you self deviant beings who are callous towards children, bringing them into an traumatic and destructive marriage. Then you rip them from the innocent parent, who was deceived only to put them in an irregular household and cause more trauma. These kids were not in some adoption home 84% of the time, you made them children without one parent in their home.
I hope that one day there comes a group of gays who are willing to be honest. If you claim that you were born gay or knew you were gay, then how dare you bring a child into that.
"There is a poster here on Topix, she claims that she is asexual, hates her mom, hates her dad and her dad is gay, yet she thinks that she was born asexual."
Mkay....... sleep it off.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158757 Sep 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, you gays do not want thinking and brains to expose your agenda.
Why do you gays care more about same sex marriage, than you do gay suicide and AIDS? Your postings say that is the case. I will treat you all like adults and assume that you want what is medically and psychologically best. That said, since 2008 you gays have tried to deceive yourself into thinking that the 14th Amendment gave you a right to marriage.
Quite the contrary, in an Oklahoma case, SCOTUS ruled that the 14th Amendment upheld the state's right to ban same sex marriages. You see, the precedent is waiting for any same sex case that goes to SCOTUS.
Gee.... considering the title of this thread, I can't imagine where you would get the silly idea that our postings indicate we care more about SSM than AIDS.
SCOTUS ruled that the 14th Amendment uphold's Oklahoma's right to ban SSM? Is that right? How very interesting..... what was the name of that case, Gate Keeper vs. Reality?
You do realize that SCOTUS can overturn a previous ruling, don't you?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158758 Sep 9, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
Well it would appear Mona left the building in a huff. Nothing better than clarity and the confounding truth bouncing off ones head. I hope the package store is still open in New Joysey.
pftttttttttttttttt..... what would YOU know about clarity? You can't even decide what color lipstick you are.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158759 Sep 9, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona's had a very rough day on other threads also.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
I just love how you phonies have an alternative view of reality. Dealing with you nuts is a walk in the park.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158760 Sep 9, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! A queer who doesn't know what sexism is. Worst, you prove his point by calling him a "breeder". Congratulations, you sexist bigot
Geez.... congratulations from a dimwit..... how exciting.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158761 Sep 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are an idiot, because the conclusion was indeed a statement, but it went way over your head. It was make clear that you gays were not thinking about the children. The conclusion was in the form of a question, because there was only one answer, idiot.
Too funny, you, a gay who has cornered the market on AIDS, pedophilia, suicide and bestiality, are actually going to mention arrest.
How is your gay boy, Sandusky doing these days?
My conclusion...
You are a gay male, so AIDS contraction is innately your design and purpose.
hahahahahahah
ahahahahahah
ahahahahahhah

Your desperation is showing.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158762 Sep 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
Sweet baby Jesus! You can't be serious! You are going to be sorry when you read this mess tomorrow.... after your headache goes away.

the conclusion was indeed a statement

the conclusion was in the form of a question, because there was only one answer

Oh yeah.... that makes perfect sense.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#158763 Sep 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>The gays are pissed, because we have had their playbook since 2008 and they keep losing battle after battle, and the war is inevitably won.
hahahahahaha
ahahahahahaha
ahahahahahaha

What playbook would that be, pray tell?

We keep losing battle after battle? Now I KNOW you are stinko drunk!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#158764 Sep 9, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez.... congratulations from a dimwit..... how exciting.
problem?
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#158765 Sep 9, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how you phonies have an alternative view of reality. Dealing with you nuts is a walk in the park.
Is that a death threat, Mona?
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#158767 Sep 10, 2012
Jerald wrote:
<quoted text>
Argument ad nauseum.
The Regnerus study doesn't include children who were actually raised by same-sex COUPLES.
FAIL.
By "Argument ad nauseum," I think you mean "Conducted by pro-homosexual researchers to ensure every possible slant and excuse is given to make homosexual behavior and associated conduct appear normal and legitimate."

You must have a hard time looking yourself in the mirror each day, whome, if you have a conscience left at all.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#158768 Sep 10, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, you gays do not want thinking and brains to expose your agenda.
Why do you gays care more about same sex marriage, than you do gay suicide and AIDS?
Same sex marriage is at the top of their list because like bathhouses -- which was at the top of their list 30 years ago -- they've convinced themselves same sex marriage will stop the pain and make them happy.

The second reason they're for same sex marriage is because they've been led to understand once it becomes the law of the land it will normalize homosexuality.

Same sex marriage won't stop the pain or make them happy. We're beginning to see this already which is why researchers find it virtually impossible to monitor statistics on gay male households -- they don't last.

But their second reason for wanting same sex marriage makes all the sense in the world -- if same sex marriage becomes the law of the land, it WILL normalize homosexuality -- which is to say, our children will grow-up believing homosexual bathhouses are safe, normal, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie.

That's the plan.

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#158769 Sep 10, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
By "Argument ad nauseum," I think you mean "Conducted by pro-homosexual researchers to ensure every possible slant and excuse is given to make homosexual behavior and associated conduct appear normal and legitimate."
You must have a hard time looking yourself in the mirror each day, whome, if you have a conscience left at all.
For one thing, he did not like an article that accompanied that by Regnerus in the same issue of the journal. Written by another scholar, Loren Marks, it examined the 59 previous studies of homosexual parents that had been cited by the American Psychological Association in a 2005 policy brief. Marks debunks the APA’s claim that “[n]ot a single study has found children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged in any significant respect relative to children of heterosexual parents.”

Researcher Loren Marks reviewed all of the bullshit, lesbian-authored gay parenting studies that pre-date the Regnerus study and had this to say about them:

----------

"...Marks points out,“[N]ot one of the 59 studies referenced in the 2005 APA Brief compares a large, random, representative sample of lesbian or gay parents and their children with a large, random, representative sample of married parents and their children.” Marks also points out that only four of the 59 studies cited by the APA even met the APA’s own standards by “provid[ing] evidence of statistical power.”

----------

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#158770 Sep 10, 2012
Jerald wrote:
<quoted text>
When you simply make up your own facts that don't comport with reality, or claim things that are unsubstantiated by empirical evidence, there really is nothing gained in replying to you any more.
You are a classic example of current republican thinking about science.
Beat it, you bum.

You broke and ran from me too once I began zeroing in on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goshen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Routh piece of SH** Sep 19 Just_let_go 4
Dustin Routh Sep 17 Randee 1
News As Trumpa s immigration plan looms, thousands o... Sep 15 Well Well 5
Laws ( Police do your job ) Sep 10 Good Thing 3
News Kraft Recalls Knudsen Cottage Cheese (Aug '07) Sep 5 Granny1 67
News Legal marijuana in Visalia? It wona t ever get ... Sep 2 Who 1
Puro LOCO PARK 13 Aug 30 Qleer 5

Goshen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance