Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#149607 Jul 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! Just re-read what you wrote, look at the words you use, you are no better than the people you call bigots,racist and all the insults you reffer to. You of all people in here need srious mental help. You are the worst of the worst. The ONLY thing you are trying to aqure is recognition form the Feds and society, this is proof you belong to a second class group
Good morning Penguin Boy. Still got nothing I see. LOL! Shocker!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#149611 Jul 9, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I don't typically engage my "social life" on Monday mornings. The majority of us are working at that time dear. Making sure the trailer crowd like yourself can get your foodstamps.
<quoted text>
Um, I don't remember anyone asking you to accept our way of life. Could you tell me where that happened? Quite frankly, your acceptance has never been requested, nor is it required. You, and your acceptance, are unimportant.
<quoted text>
Yes dear, that's your right. KKK members enjoy the same rights. But you'll note that we don't create laws for blacks, Jews and Hispanics based upon their "acceptance" by them. As with you, their acceptance isn't required and is completely unimportant.
<quoted text>
And this "wrong" is scientifically validated how dear? Do you also think gravity and photosynthesis are "wrong"? What other natural occurances do you like to place your irrelevant value system on? Seems odd.
<quoted text>
No dear, I just think that it "is". I don't apply a value to it, that would be stupid.
OK, MrTypeALot.......
Laws for blacks, jews, etc is TOTALLY different than laws for gays. Black, jew, etc are RACES, what you have is only a SEXUAL PREFERENCE, meaning you should have no special rights.
Gay is NOT a natural occurance, it's not natural. Children turn out gay because of influence like yours...

Location hidden

#149612 Jul 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Children aren't bigots until people like you teach them to be."??
Yes dear, that's what I stated.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What if they're "born thay way"????
They aren't. Intolerance is taught.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO - Children aren't gay until people like you teach them to be.
Prove it. Please present how it is taught. Is it like learning French? How many hours a day of teaching before it takes hold? Is there a text book? Who exactly is teaching it? Can you also present some gays that will cooborate this, because I don't know any. Given your response, you seem to be an expert on the matter. I look forward to your intellectual insight, lol!!!

Location hidden

#149613 Jul 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one SICK BITCH
If only the opinions of someone that thinks penguins can fly actually meant anything to me. Unfortunately for you, they don't.

Location hidden

#149614 Jul 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, MrTypeALot.......
Laws for blacks, jews, etc is TOTALLY different than laws for gays.
I wasn't aware there were special laws for blacks, jews, etc. Care to share some of them?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Black, jew, etc are RACES,
Wow, that trailer park education of yours sure paid off. Technically speaking, Jew isn't really a race, but we'll save that for another time!!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
what you have is only a SEXUAL PREFERENCE, meaning you should have no special rights.
No, what I have is a sexual orientation. It has nothing to do with my sexual preferences. And I also don't have any special rights. If you disagree, please inform the room as to what right I have that you don't!!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay is NOT a natural occurance, it's not natural.
Sorry honeybunny, but Nature has proven you wrong. We exist in the same proportions regardless of race, place of origin, age, gender, etc. If we weren't natural, it would be reflected by varying percentages indicating a type of influence.

You seem to have thrust yourself into a conversation about which you know absolutely nothing. Seems odd.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Children turn out gay because of influence like yours...
Really? Seems odd given that I have raised two teenagers and neither of them are gay. Tell me, can you supply the names of the children I've influenced to be gay like me. I'd really like to learn how I did that. After all, there's not one example on this planet of someone that has ever changed their sexual orientation. Yet you say otherwise. But then, you've already proven you're an idiot!

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#149615 Jul 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, MrTypeALot.......
Laws for blacks, jews, etc is TOTALLY different than laws for gays. Black, jew, etc are RACES, what you have is only a SEXUAL PREFERENCE, meaning you should have no special rights.
Gay is NOT a natural occurance, it's not natural. Children turn out gay because of influence like yours...
Dear Rubberneck.
Jew ( judaism) is a RELIGION and not a race. Looks like you're wrong again. Did your kids teach you that?? Homosexuality is found in some 1500 species including the Human species. Its found in nature, there fore its natural dumbass. Its your choice to be a bigot, however you will remain eternally stupid.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#149616 Jul 9, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only the opinions of someone that thinks penguins can fly actually meant anything to me. Unfortunately for you, they don't.
Penguins cant fly???? How did they get to the desert and on Noah's big boat adventure???

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#149617 Jul 9, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dear, that's what I stated.
<quoted text>
They aren't. Intolerance is taught.
<quoted text>
Prove it. Please present how it is taught. Is it like learning French? How many hours a day of teaching before it takes hold? Is there a text book? Who exactly is teaching it? Can you also present some gays that will cooborate this, because I don't know any. Given your response, you seem to be an expert on the matter. I look forward to your intellectual insight, lol!!!
It's taught by your gay influence. Nobody is born gay. Nobody is born with a gay limp wrist. Nobody is born like that. You people have problems in your brains.
Typical gay response - accusing someone that they must be gay for talking about it. I bet you'd love it if we all shut up huh?
Btw, I'm at work, too. Aint no welfare for this man!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#149619 Jul 9, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife uses natural hormonal supplements.

You really should check them out.
Just trying to help

United States

#149620 Jul 9, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you and Danny boy are brother and sister, right?
Truth in Service

Escondido, CA

#149625 Jul 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's taught by your gay influence. Nobody is born gay. Nobody is born with a gay limp wrist. Nobody is born like that. You people have problems in your brains.
Typical gay response - accusing someone that they must be gay for talking about it. I bet you'd love it if we all shut up huh?
Btw, I'm at work, too. Aint no welfare for this man!
You sir are quite wrong. I'll prove it to you in two different ways.

1. When did you ever _consciously_ decide you like women?

Answer: You didn't. What the hell makes you think a gay person is any different? They never *decided* to be homosexual.

2. If I subjected you to the worst imaginable torture and mind-bending possible could I _make_ you homosexual?

Answer:No, I couldn't. You could beat the hell out of somebody and force them into same-sex relations, but they wouldn't truly be homosexual...they'd just be scared. You can't "teach" somebody to be gay.

Now stop being such a damn bigot FFS.
I can't believe such a crowd of people acting like complete fucking pansies over the fact the gay people want be afforded the same rights in a legal relationship as everybody else. Grow a fucking pair would ya?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149626 Jul 9, 2012
'Sex and the City' star Cynthia Nixon says that she chooses to be gay. So nobody can choose to be gay? Let's pull out the "bi" card for her. And tell her she is Bi not a lesbian.
RiccardoFire

Long Beach, CA

#149628 Jul 9, 2012
I've chosen to tea bag my dog Noomsie before, but I wasn't born with the taste for dog balls. Lets be honest, canine crushes are abominations of God. By the way, I've had a stiff one for Jesus and haven't acted on it yet. I'm rubbing one out to the erotic passages of John 13:2:78 now, but I don't think I'm going to spunk in bible study. It's all about control. My urges are put on hold all the time (except for the Doritos Nacho Cheese taco shell taco combo for fat fucks like me at Taco Bell) so why can't everyone live in denial like I do? I've denied myself an education, denied myself truth, denied to the police that it was me who they caught on surveillance cameras putting my chubby tomato in the nacho cheese warmer at the movies (what? like no one else has been eyeing that thing?), and denied myself the chance to live in reality by holding on to stupid religious concepts that stifle the progress of humanity. Why do you people find it so hard to live like ME? I don't get it. How come people won't let me impose my will on them? What is wrong with the world today?

Location hidden

#149629 Jul 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's taught by your gay influence.
So you keep saying. So how come not one gay person ever states they were taught to be gay? I guess its a collossal lie that 500 million of us are in on!!!! But to what end?!!

You know what honeypoo? You and your fellow numbnuts are the only one concerned about it. Whether we are born that way or choose it, it doesn't matter in the end! But you keep flappin' your gums!!!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is born gay.
Prove it. Cite the source of research that has concluded this.

Waiting....

waiting.....

waiting.....

**tap tap*** anyone there?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is born with a gay limp wrist.
Oh look, another clown who's only concerned with male gays! What a change of pace!!!!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is born like that.
Prove it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You people have problems in your brains.
Not according to anyone that specializes in the brain. They are state us people are just fine. They have concluded that there is something wrong in the brain with homophobes like yourself sweetie pie. You might want to talk to someone about your obsession of "the gays"!!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical gay response - accusing someone that they must be gay for talking about it.
Um, I don't remember making such a response. Care to provide the post number where I did that? Or was it just another one of the voices in your head?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you'd love it if we all shut up huh?
Actually no, not really. Dumb ass pieces of shyt like yourself are the best thing we gays have going for us. You do us gays a favor everytime you post your nonsense. And your stupidity also provides us with some laughs throughout the day.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149630 Jul 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
I've chosen to tea bag my dog Noomsie before, but I wasn't born with the taste for dog balls. Lets be honest, canine crushes are abominations of God. By the way, I've had a stiff one for Jesus and haven't acted on it yet. I'm rubbing one out to the erotic passages of John 13:2:78 now, but I don't think I'm going to spunk in bible study. It's all about control. My urges are put on hold all the time (except for the Doritos Nacho Cheese taco shell taco combo for fat fucks like me at Taco Bell) so why can't everyone live in denial like I do? I've denied myself an education, denied myself truth, denied to the police that it was me who they caught on surveillance cameras putting my chubby tomato in the nacho cheese warmer at the movies (what? like no one else has been eyeing that thing?), and denied myself the chance to live in reality by holding on to stupid religious concepts that stifle the progress of humanity. Why do you people find it so hard to live like ME? I don't get it. How come people won't let me impose my will on them? What is wrong with the world today?
RiccardoFire must be a popular name. Even some idiot in Long Beach can't think of an original name..LOL...
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#149631 Jul 9, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>Bruno, try to learn self control. And for Pete's sake, learn to use big boy words. My god you are starting to sound like Proffesor Poofington
Hey dummy I use the same word your bootyfriend did so it can't be that bad haha have another sip of your special cocktail ok ???
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#149632 Jul 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
'Sex and the City' star Cynthia Nixon says that she chooses to be gay. So nobody can choose to be gay? Let's pull out the "bi" card for her. And tell her she is Bi not a lesbian.
Not sure if the gay community would accept her, she is like in limbo ... I'm sure some idiot like joanah, condom-man-dan and Slym-Clylde and any other homo here will tell her she was born to like women thefore is gay lol ...
Brando

Monrovia, CA

#149633 Jul 9, 2012
Brand-do, your out of step and out of order.
Winston Smith

Belleville, NJ

#149637 Jul 9, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>Well dipshit if you must know I have a niece who is gay. Tell me why she should not be allowed to marry the very woman that she has had a monogamous relationship with for 10 years? Tell me dipshit why should all the people that I have come to know and respect on this thread not be allowed the same frucking privilege that you have. Tell RnL,Waste Water,Mona Lott, This Old Gay and OH so many others why they should not be treated as equals.
I'll answer for him...

You'll note that he's incapable of accepting that homosexual relationships consist of anything outside of busting a nut in someone's backside inside a stall in a public restroom. He views the world from his basement and as such can't comprehend a relationship that involves actual emotional bonding. He can't accept his own sexuality when it comes to enjoying a nice BJ from a drag queen to the extent that he does. This means the outer limits of his own sexuality end at ejaculation and leave him emotionally desolate. He's cursed to a lonely life of solitude as he cannot form a satisfying relationship within his artificial moral fortress. So no one else should be allowed.

In short, he can't have his cock and eat it too.
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#149641 Jul 9, 2012
OMG, it's a regular dumbazz PARADE around here this morning!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Children aren't gay until people like you teach them to be.
Right. Because EVERYONE know that there is NOTHING that a 12-15 year old kids wants to do MORE that be DIFFERENT from all this friends. It's a well know FACT that other than being abandoned by their siblings and parents there is NOTHING that teens (or preteens) wants more than being ostracized, ridiculed and abused by their peers.

Check ANY adolescent development text box and you'll see that I am right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goshen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bert soto (Jun '12) 13 hr Lil homie 46
Chenda Tramparria 16 hr Sara 2
people who talk sht behind computers & phones Sun ESDB 1
News Valley to get taste of triple-digits temperatures Jul 31 Who 3
IP address, Email addresses & devices that send... Jul 28 I see you 1
News Water rate hikes sought for Visalia, Selma Jul 28 Lance 2
Goshen Ghost Stories (Jan '08) May '15 Justin 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goshen Mortgages