Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17429 Apr 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians are not native to America. They immigrated from Asia, killing the true natives of America ... the Vikings.
Natives can't tell me anything, except "Shhh. don't tell them we killed the first people and lied about being here first".
Natives are liars and they do not walk on water.
If you were any dumber you'd walk backwards.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17431 Apr 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's funny. The Indians kicked all black Indias off the reservations. Isn't that a form of deportation?
just because I tell the truth and you don't like it, does not mean I need to go to school.
Maybe it's retards like you who need school, since you deny truth?
I wasn't responding to your post in the first place , you stupid #itch. You are the retard that needs schooling. May I suggest Reading Comprehension 101.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17432 Apr 28, 2013
Marty Olson wrote:
Perry is the antichrist u bigot losers!
Who cares what you New Yawk/New Joisey sewer rats think anyway?. You liberal trash can't even run your own states worth a damn.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17433 Apr 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If you were any dumber you'd walk backwards.
Posts like the one that you responded to, are the reason why I don't waste my time on Dam Invasion and whatever else the moonbat wants to call itself.

It wouldn't know "truth" even if "truth" bit it in its fat butt. It is kinda fun to stir the fool up once in awhile though.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17434 Apr 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians are not native to America. They immigrated from Asia, killing the true natives of America ... the Vikings.
Natives can't tell me anything, except "Shhh. don't tell them we killed the first people and lied about being here first".
Natives are liars and they do not walk on water.
So, where did you get that tidbit from, moron?. Some supermarket rag?. Next, you will be telling us that you come from a long line of anthropologists who were here since dirt was invented and recorded all
of human history on this continent. Bwahahahhahahh.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#17435 Apr 28, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where did you get that tidbit from, moron?. Some supermarket rag?. Next, you will be telling us that you come from a long line of anthropologists who were here since dirt was invented and recorded all
Indians were in America ten thousand years ago.Vikings did not exist , merely scattered villages then in Scandinavia.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#17436 Apr 28, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy is from a long line alright.A long line of gorillas.
Cherokees did Right

United States

#17437 Apr 28, 2013
What is wrong with wanting purity in an ethnic group? Do they want rappers to replace the Indian dance?

Better late than never to wise up and to put up some barriers against that which contaminate the race.

They are okay with Whites. They never expelled Sam Houston. He died a member of their Nation. We could learn from the Cherokees even today.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/25/cher...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#17438 Apr 28, 2013
Cherokees did Right wrote:
What is wrong with wanting purity in an ethnic group? Do they want rappers to replace the Indian dance?
Better late than never to wise up and to put up some barriers against that which contaminate the race.
They are okay with Whites. They never expelled Sam Houston. He died a member of their Nation. We could learn from the Cherokees even today.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/25/cher...
You want real purity? Nail your sister, have a baby.Now, THAT'S ethnic purity, since you love it so much.
Savages Delay Science

United States

#17439 Apr 28, 2013
The finding of the remains of Kennewick Man in Washington State several years ago cast fear into the hearts and minds of so-called “Native Americans,” and the leeches, or inbred mestizo gypsy-immigrants who try to dignify their heritage with such misnomers as "Hispanic," and try to jump onto the Indians' bandwagon.

The so-called Native Americans feared that the savagery of their ancestors would be supplanted by the history of the European white man who was on the North American Continent first. They fear losing their gravy train of freebies on the reservations that are there because someone convinced the white people we took their land.

In a way, this controversy is a microcosm of what will happen if it is ever revealed that there are indeed extraterrestrial travelers here on earth. It would suddenly make the Holy Bible what it is: a book of myths. Hence, the Government panders to the ignorant and caters to the status quo. The Roswell Cover-up is a good example.

The savages managed to delay the study of Kennewick Man for nine years before the most liberal court in the U.S., the Ninth District, contrary to its usual retro-progress, acceded to the demands of scientists and pushed the bigots aside. See link below.
“The finding of the skeleton triggered a nine-year legal clash between scientists, the American government and Native American tribes who claim Kennewick Man as one of their ancestors. In February 2004, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit ruled that a cultural link between any of the Native American tribes and the Kennewick Man was not genetically justified, allowing scientific study of the remains to continue.[3][4]”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man

Geneticists have discovered genetic European markers in many of the tribes of the so-called native Americans; more frequently in the Civilized Tribes, including the Cherokees. Other tribes with such markers are the Comanche (Early European explorers noted their red hair and red beards), and the Melungeon.

“(Christianity) preserves that which is ripe for destruction.”
~Nietzsche.

Bigotry, demagoguery and ignorance delay progress; and the leaders in using myths to keep us dumbed down have always been the Church.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17440 Apr 28, 2013
Savages Delay Science wrote:
The finding of the remains of Kennewick Man in Washington State several years ago cast fear into the hearts and minds of so-called “Native Americans,” and the leeches, or inbred mestizo gypsy-immigrants who try to dignify their heritage with such misnomers as "Hispanic," and try to jump onto the Indians' bandwagon.
The so-called Native Americans feared that the savagery of their ancestors would be supplanted by the history of the European white man who was on the North American Continent first. They fear losing their gravy train of freebies on the reservations that are there because someone convinced the white people we took their land.
In a way, this controversy is a microcosm of what will happen if it is ever revealed that there are indeed extraterrestrial travelers here on earth. It would suddenly make the Holy Bible what it is: a book of myths. Hence, the Government panders to the ignorant and caters to the status quo. The Roswell Cover-up is a good example.
The savages managed to delay the study of Kennewick Man for nine years before the most liberal court in the U.S., the Ninth District, contrary to its usual retro-progress, acceded to the demands of scientists and pushed the bigots aside. See link below.
“The finding of the skeleton triggered a nine-year legal clash between scientists, the American government and Native American tribes who claim Kennewick Man as one of their ancestors. In February 2004, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit ruled that a cultural link between any of the Native American tribes and the Kennewick Man was not genetically justified, allowing scientific study of the remains to continue.[3][4]”
Geneticists have discovered genetic European markers in many of the tribes of the so-called native Americans; more frequently in the Civilized Tribes, including the Cherokees. Other tribes with such markers are the Comanche (Early European explorers noted their red hair and red beards), and the Melungeon.
~Nietzsche.
Bigotry, demagoguery and ignorance delay progress; and the leaders in using myths to keep us dumbed down have always been the Church.
The finding of one lousy skeleton doesn't prove jack. Speaking of extraterrestrial traveling, it's time for you to crawl back into your
flying saucer and fly yourself back to your home planet of Uranus, isn't
it?.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#17441 Apr 28, 2013
Savages Delay Science wrote:
~Nietzsche.
Then worship your god of religion.People use religion to advance their own agendas, and line their pockets.Human nature shocks you? Doesn't diminish the message.
Petro is a Throwback

United States

#17442 Apr 28, 2013
Is Petro a throwback neanderthal? Stranger things do happen. Just think how much money the State has wasted trying to educate him and to house him in mental and criminal institutions.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#17443 Apr 28, 2013
Petro is a Throwback wrote:
Is Petro a throwback neanderthal? Stranger things do happen. Just think how much money the State has wasted trying to educate him and to house him in mental and criminal institutions.
No, but your sisters are.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#17444 Apr 28, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but your sisters are.
im sorry i just spoke to my lazy fatass mom she said my whole family is like that.
Otro Petro_Type

United States

#17446 Apr 28, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The finding of one lousy skeleton doesn't prove jack. Speaking of extraterrestrial traveling, it's time for you to crawl back into your
flying saucer and fly yourself back to your home planet of Uranus, isn't
it?.
When scientific information is posted on a Topix, there is always at least one idiot who has an obsessive compulsive disorder that compels him to show his stupidity to the world. In this case, that's you. At least you did not put hour name on your post and spared your ethnic group the assurance that you are a half-educated gypsy-immigrant mestizo inbred.

If you had not been so anxious to show your abject stupidity, you would have done some research before spouting off. But that is where your ethnicity is a handicap. You think that everyone else is as stupid as you and your ethnic group, and won't check out your statement. I blame schools for making people like you think they are intellectually equal to the leaders of the planet. Cheating in grading at schools have produced fools like you and the Internet provides you the opportunity to show off your ignorance.

FYI, several TRIBES of Kennewick Man have been discovered. Some of them have tribal names other than Kennewick, but all show the same European origins. I'll wait until you show your stupidity again, then Ill post the facts here.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#17447 Apr 28, 2013
Otro Petro_Type wrote:
<quoted text>
When scientific information is posted on a Topix, there is always at least one idiot who has an obsessive compulsive disorder that compels him to show his stupidity to the world. In this case, that's you. At least you did not put hour name on your post and spared your ethnic group the assurance that you are a half-educated gypsy-immigrant mestizo inbred.
If you had not been so anxious to show your abject stupidity, you would have done some research before spouting off. But that is where your ethnicity is a handicap. You think that everyone else is as stupid as you and your ethnic group, and won't check out your statement. I blame schools for making people like you think they are intellectually equal to the leaders of the planet. Cheating in grading at schools have produced fools like you and the Internet provides you the opportunity to show off your ignorance.
FYI, several TRIBES of Kennewick Man have been discovered. Some of them have tribal names other than Kennewick, but all show the same European origins. I'll wait until you show your stupidity again, then Ill post the facts here.
Thank you for proving my point. Mexicans are the only true owners of this continent. Everybody else get out of the pool. Send them back to europe.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17449 Apr 28, 2013
Otro Petro_Type wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah. So where is your so-called "facts"?. You have only provided insults and nothing more.
ben

Hondo, TX

#17450 Apr 28, 2013
test
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17451 Apr 28, 2013
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda crazy to focus on some thing so much don't you think ?
but then again we all have our reasons for doing things

Kind of crazy doing this? Yeaaaa i think its more like having fun on bored times my friend and there are many reasons of the wrold for doing this. This topic is way outdated as it is so i,am going to step on toes on here anytime i see messages i don,t agree on. I,am a happy man that is getting some great laughs on bored times from some of these responces that people give to one another. Speaking of which you sure picked a oddball handle to use crazy? Yeaaa find a better handle then that. I,am known as big bad john and i see you are trying to make yourself at home here. I truely believe if i start to step on your toes too many times on this forum you will probly leave very soon right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gorman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 57 min fubar 18,502
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr info 797
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr info 567
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Gorman Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gorman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gorman News, Events & Info