Rebel flag isn't flying for official ...

Rebel flag isn't flying for official reasons

There are 1 comment on the Star-Telegram.com story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Rebel flag isn't flying for official reasons. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

In nearby Stephenville, Sons of Confederate Veterans camp commander Charles Leatherwood said he appreciates McKinnon's support and doesn't care whether anyone else says the "month" is official.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 29, 2013
The author of this article, Bud Kennedy of the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram, has to be a democrat, since democrats always look for reasons to pull the race card and they see race around every corner and under every rock. They see everything by skin color. Their god is Chris Matthews, who spews this hatred nightly on BSNBC. Race is an industry for many and it is in their interest to keep racial tensions alive.
Bud Kennedy should elaborate on all those racial injustices he claims are going on in De Leon, Comanche, Dublin and Stephenville. I'll bet he can't name on injustice. Race baiters can never back up their accusations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gorman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
De Leon Police Dept. (Apr '09) Nov '16 Mari 214
Reach Broadband Services Experiencing Problems ... (Jan '10) Oct '16 Jadedlady 37
murder (Jul '12) Aug '16 Mari Miller 8
Bonnie and Clyde in De Leon? (Apr '10) Aug '16 Mari Miller 4
Take a boat ride (Apr '16) May '16 Dr Gerald Demal 2
News De Leon man dies in Kennedale wreck (Mar '09) Apr '16 Kristy Sturdivant 3

Gorman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gorman Mortgages