The face of abortion

The face of abortion

There are 7 comments on the Mountain Xpress story from Jul 27, 2013, titled The face of abortion. In it, Mountain Xpress reports that:

I was 19 years old when I went to Femcare for an in-clinic surgical procedure known as aspiration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mountain Xpress.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#2 Jul 28, 2013
The face of abortion?

Freedom to choose.

Something the religious have never wanted women to have.

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 30, 2013
*flushes them abortionists down the most burning flaming toilet to hell*
Fools Gold

Weaverville, NC

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Why did you have the post removed you old fool? I am a ghost of your past and will never reveal until that day in the hospital. Ta Ta
Post Not Removed

Skyland, NC

#7 Jul 31, 2013
Fools Gold wrote:
Why did you have the post removed you old fool? I am a ghost of your past and will never reveal until that day in the hospital. Ta Ta
I didn't have any post removed, you paranoid old floozy.
Maudie Frickard

Williamston, SC

#8 Aug 1, 2013
RiotAct666 wrote:
*flushes them abortionists down the most burning flaming toilet to hell*
Aborshuners they gonna rot in the deep part of hell's lake o fire. Killin babies make God real mad.
Bertha Hunnicutt

Williamston, SC

#9 Aug 1, 2013
Maudie Frickard wrote:
<quoted text>
Aborshuners they gonna rot in the deep part of hell's lake o fire. Killin babies make God real mad.
Right Miss Maudie. Abortion folks: GOD'LL GETCHA FOR THAT! Because Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world. Whether Southern, yankee, or ferrin born, Jesus loves the little children!
Bertha Runnycunt

Asheville, NC

#10 Aug 1, 2013
Bertha Hunnicutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Miss Maudie. Abortion folks: GOD'LL GETCHA FOR THAT! Because Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world. Whether Southern, yankee, or ferrin born, Jesus loves the little children!
So, you're admitting that Jesus loves people you hate? Well, of all the places for that to come out in the open, I would not have suspected it to be this thread... My goodness!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gorman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
System is Rigged, No Concession Speech Under An... 1 hr Beady by Proxy 12
News Warrenton fights to regain lost glory (Jul '09) 17 hr Garbage Collector 2
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) 20 hr 111asc 78
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Tue MarkJ- 30
Pat McCory lost by 10,000 votes, 300,000 Illega... Tue Beady by Proxy 2
News White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Dec 2 Stephen White 109
The Dave Glenn Radio Show is Pathetic (Apr '10) Nov 30 Kwilson 12

Gorman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gorman Mortgages