Misery

Old Orchard Beach, ME

#1 Oct 21, 2009
A 28 yr old Gorham woman, hung herself in her back yard late Sunday or Early Monday. Why was this not news? She selfishly left behind a 7 yr old and a 1 yr old. I am just wondering why this hasn't been on any news feed, channel, or paper. Is this young woman's lost life not tragedy enough to make local news, why?
A fellow Gorham Ram

Littleton, CO

#2 Nov 11, 2009
I knew that girl, grew up with her all through school but never was close with her. I never knew her children of course but I think it's harsh to call her selfish. I understand suicide is viewed differently by people- but why not wait a couple months before passing judgment. Regardless of your view, she is still a young girl who obviously felt like she had no other option, and Im sure that greatly plagues her family
misery

Old Orchard Beach, ME

#3 Nov 11, 2009
hunny i never said she was selfish, i asked why the news didn't report it, christa was a friend and 1 of her children is my son's cousin, so please don't act like i am disrespecting her, she will be sadly missed and my son will know he had an aunt named christa, please read comments fully b4 writing a reply thanks
A fellow Gorham Ram wrote:
I knew that girl, grew up with her all through school but never was close with her. I never knew her children of course but I think it's harsh to call her selfish. I understand suicide is viewed differently by people- but why not wait a couple months before passing judgment. Regardless of your view, she is still a young girl who obviously felt like she had no other option, and Im sure that greatly plagues her family
misery

Old Orchard Beach, ME

#4 Nov 11, 2009
i see the mistake, that ment selfless on my fist post, she was into bad things and left her children thinking it was the best thing and in her eyes it was selfless and you are right somepeople may think it was selfish, but she had her own reasons.
A fellow Gorham Ram wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gorham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain Meds Jun 18 killainy 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Gorham Apr '17 VictorOrians 1
Sharon Terry of Scarborough Downs and Her Elan ... Mar '17 Elan Survivors Inc 1
the magick castle (Aug '12) Mar '17 Longggg Memory 2
Skype females? Or couples? (Dec '15) Nov '16 a cpl 2
News Crews Battle Fire At Westbrook Apartment (Apr '10) Nov '16 Kristen 2
brown st. trash (Oct '16) Oct '16 Kristen 1

Gorham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance