Where is Jeff Bennett?
Just curious

Gordonsville, TN

#1 Apr 18, 2012
Does anyone know if Jeff Bennett from Brush Creek still plays professional baseball and if so who does he play for? I used to keep up with him through the newspaper but I can't find him anymore.
liberalanproud

Lebanon, TN

#2 Apr 19, 2012
last that I heard..is that he was traded to a team in Florida.
just curious

Gordonsville, TN

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Do you know what team? I'd like to know how he is doing?
anarchy

Brush Creek, TN

#4 Apr 20, 2012
I think he may be in Arizona.Look up MILB.COM and search his name.It's got all the updated info and bio.
yes

United States

#5 May 2, 2012
Last I heard it was Florida Marlins
atwood

Franklin, TN

#6 Aug 21, 2012
tampa bay
Just me

South Roxana, IL

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Just curious wrote:
Does anyone know if Jeff Bennett from Brush Creek still plays professional baseball and if so who does he play for? I used to keep up with him through the newspaper but I can't find him anymore.
He is currently playing ball in Mexico.

Since: Apr 13

Brush Creek, TN

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Jeff Bennett is my wonderful cousin and he is in Mexico and is supposed to be goin to spring trainin. Very soon!
Longtime friend

Lebanon, TN

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Gotta love it for Jeff. Growing up all he ever wanted to do was play baseball and now at age 33 it's all he has ever done. Not always in the "show" but always following his dream. Big props to Jeff.
Bigfan

Gordonsville, TN

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Jeff and I grew playing ball together as we'll as being classmates. Jeff always worked hard at everything he did in life and it definitely got him to the big show. I can remember the first time I seen him pitch a major league game and remember thinking that this guy has went from the fields of crump Paris to the mound of one of the biggest baseball stadiums in the world. Wether it was 30 spectators consisting of family members and friends to millions watching all over the world, he was always doing what he loved, playing baseball. Hope the guy plays on up into his forties if he's able. Since his surgery he looks better than ever and I'm sure we'll see him back in a MLB uniform soon. Check him out on YouTube playing in Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gordonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single guy new to south carthage (Feb '16) 47 min Curious 10
gville football 6 hr Guest 5
Football 15 hr wondering 17
Frank Groppenhopper (Nov '14) 15 hr Marble 21
Mansion behind nursing home on Carthage Hwy. (Oct '13) 18 hr SZiegler 17
Gordonsville football disgrace to pathetic A fo... (Nov '11) Sat Cub 66
who knows ej Anderson (Jan '15) Fri EJ-Anderson 42

Gordonsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance