Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,680)

Showing posts 53,581 - 53,600 of58,288
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

A Bad Name wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you except for the fact that you give ladies a bad name in calling those two "ladies". They are no ladies sir.
Neither is your mama fatass, but we still try to be truthful, and call the bytch what she is, a bytch.
Stranger
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Mississippi_Girl XIV wrote:
<quoted text>Neither is your mama fatass, but we still try to be truthful, and call the bytch what she is, a bytch.
No one asked for my opinion. I just stated what I saw. Another opinion is ..I doubt if you are ever truthful. Like the way you act on here, that is a lie. If you tried to act like this in public, someone (like me) would mash your smart-assed mouth for you. Bitch. And that is the proper spelling..........Bitch.
JoCoReader

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

nuttzoids wrote:
.... but if you disagree with her, she will try to come after you personally, and threaten you with lawsuits and all kinds of crap. She thinks she is the only person who knows the truth, and can say what they want....
Come after you personally? You mean, hurt my feelings on Topix? No, you can't mean it! Man, she sounds really dangerous!:-D

Now that MS 14! Doesn't that mean he has been kicked off Topix thirteen times? He is the poster boy not for mental unhealth but for mental disease.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Wow! Think about this, Folks...what has our Society become that so many believe this is necessary & that they have no problem with doing it?
If you truly believe in Christianity & God, wouldn't it bother you to take a "killing" weapon into his House?
I can't wrap my Mind around the total contradiction, as I see it, & make any sense of it!

I think...think I would stay at home before I could take a gun to Church & convince myself that God would approve. I just don't think he would!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Ooops, I forgot to put up the Link to what I was talking about. Here it is.
----------
"POLL: 55 Percent Of Tea Partiers Support Concealed Guns In Churches."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/16/poll-55...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

A Bad Name wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you except for the fact that you give ladies a bad name in calling those two "ladies". They are no ladies sir.
And you would know???
I speak for myself.Anybody that calls people names on an internet,gay,lesbian,liars,idi ots,men,harassers etc,deserves anything coming their way.She is really good at that.Your day will come.Hold your opinion until you have disagreed with Assy.
I,for one,I Absolutely Hate her.I don't talk to people as she does and she will not get away with it either.Shes been warned,she does not heed so butt out whatever you are.No one cares what your opinion is.You were not asked for it.
chillax
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would know???
I speak for myself.Anybody that calls people names on an internet,gay,lesbian,liars,idi ots,men,harassers etc,deserves anything coming their way.She is really good at that.Your day will come.Hold your opinion until you have disagreed with Assy.
I,for one,I Absolutely Hate her.I don't talk to people as she does and she will not get away with it either.Shes been warned,she does not heed so butt out whatever you are.No one cares what your opinion is.You were not asked for it.
Don't stoop to her level. She wants you to react they way you do. If you ignore her long enough, she will go away. She will realize that she's not going to get the attention she is seeking. She's an attention seeker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Wow! Think about this, Folks...what has our Society become that so many believe this is necessary & that they have no problem with doing it?
If you truly believe in Christianity & God, wouldn't it bother you to take a "killing" weapon into his House?
I can't wrap my Mind around the total contradiction, as I see it, & make any sense of it!
I think...think I would stay at home before I could take a gun to Church & convince myself that God would approve. I just don't think he would!
And don't forget last week ,you were athiest.Go back and read.You are a fine one.You who does not even attend.What business is of your's if you cut it like you did last week.Trying to look good again.As good there as your so called Smith and Wesson as you claim to sit there with.Waiting ???You think He approves of your act? You PLAN to use it on a human being?You areas armed and dangerous as they are.They would have permits,do you???You're laying in wait.They are not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Ooops, I forgot to put up the Link to what I was talking about. Here it is.
----------
"POLL: 55 Percent Of Tea Partiers Support Concealed Guns In Churches."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/16/poll-55...
Get off this thread!'Tea party supporters???How silly can you be?Did you know a knife is the deadliest weapon there is? Wonder how many Democrats and Republicans carry one.How silly you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't stoop to her level. She wants you to react they way you do. If you ignore her long enough, she will go away. She will realize that she's not going to get the attention she is seeking. She's an attention seeker.
No mam,this is my computer and she has run many good posters off insulting them.There are several on this thread who sees she does not get the whole thread as she would like.She is all over the threads and she wants to be a star.She a lunatic.
24/7 hours a day with her nonsense. She doesn't run us off.We despise her .If you see her real picture,you'd see how she is just an old hag woman.65 years old trying to flirt and talk like a man.She don't run us anywhere.Your advice is not solicited so save it and do your own thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

All she knows is Spamming.Read TOPIX rules. She makes a nuisance of her spamming.People work all day to come on to her spamming which is old news from internet sites.
chillax

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
No mam,this is my computer and she has run many good posters off insulting them.There are several on this thread who sees she does not get the whole thread as she would like.She is all over the threads and she wants to be a star.She a lunatic.
24/7 hours a day with her nonsense. She doesn't run us off.We despise her .If you see her real picture,you'd see how she is just an old hag woman.65 years old trying to flirt and talk like a man.She don't run us anywhere.Your advice is not solicited so save it and do your own thing.
If you want to stoop to her maturity level so be it. It's you who's making yourself look like her. Just some friendly advice is all.
chillax

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Did't ask youfor advice so keep your opinion to yourself.Bitterness,YOU BET! I hate her.You don't call me names and me kiss your azz.I'd say someone is going to walk up and just bitch slap her as she well deserves.Believe me she's got something coming.SHE KNOWS IT TOO>SHe has slandered everyone in Camden,said she hates them all.
Why would we care?We pay our service not to be slapped in the face by her slanderous remarks.You need to just tend to your site.You have not seen her slander to others disputing everything they say even to other posters.Don't reply to this,you are irritating and annoying.Had a fill of her..
For starters, this is a public message board, I will reply to what ever I want. You don't like people to tell you what to do, then don't tell others what to do. And you just egg her on. You know exactly what she's going to do. I could care less if you don't like her. I can't stand her myself. But stooping to her maturity level is not the answer. That's just giving her more ammo against you. But hey, if you want to act like an immature child just like her, it's free world. Just don't go crying about it.
Just a Thought

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Did't ask youfor advice so keep your opinion to yourself.Bitterness,YOU BET! I hate her.You don't call me names and me kiss your azz.I'd say someone is going to walk up and just bitch slap her as she well deserves.Believe me she's got something coming.SHE KNOWS IT TOO>SHe has slandered everyone in Camden,said she hates them all.
Why would we care?We pay our service not to be slapped in the face by her slanderous remarks.You need to just tend to your site.You have not seen her slander to others disputing everything they say even to other posters.Don't reply to this,you are irritating and annoying.Had a fill of her..
Your a fkn nut!
chillax
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a fkn nut!
That person doesn't make any sense. They say they hate Sassy and want her gone. Yet they egg her on. If they would just ignore her, she will eventually give up. But if you giver her any sort of ammo, she won't leave. Picture doesn't make any sense. I guess they want to stoop to Sassy's level of maturity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, this is a public message board, I will reply to what ever I want. You don't like people to tell you what to do, then don't tell others what to do. And you just egg her on. You know exactly what she's going to do. I could care less if you don't like her. I can't stand her myself. But stooping to her maturity level is not the answer. That's just giving her more ammo against you. But hey, if you want to act like an immature child just like her, it's free world. Just don't go crying about it.
I don't recall posting to you.Now stop trying to give out your advice.
I didn't ask you and I would appreciate it if you would direct your posts at something of meaning to you.It is directly at me and I believe I don't want to follow your sisterly advice as I am old enough to do my own thing.Tend to your own thoughts and don't send to me.I talk to few on here and you will not be one of them.Wasting your time.Do things your way ,I'll do the same as I pay for my service, not you.Could care less your impression,stranger..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

"Workplace Safety Agencies, Falling Down On The Job."

("Faced with Lawyered-up Companies, State Workplace Safety Agencies are backing down, reducing fines, and forgetting Families.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/08/k...
Just a Thought

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
That person doesn't make any sense. They say they hate Sassy and want her gone. Yet they egg her on. If they would just ignore her, she will eventually give up. But if you giver her any sort of ammo, she won't leave. Picture doesn't make any sense. I guess they want to stoop to Sassy's level of maturity.
She doesn't make sense period. She types like someone who is drunk or on drugs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

"Ex-Border Patrol Union Leader Indicted For Spending Union Funds On Mistress."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/17/ex-bord...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU do make sense??? You are saying how she posted to your husband?? That should be your interest.
You do not give out advice as you know what's best so move on to your own family business.
STOP referring to me.If you don't like it don't read,move on.
I said you do not know what you are saying.Now hold your motherly advice until you know parties to which you speak of and they ask you for it..
I have not mentioned your post to another as you just did to me.

The above nut is not my business noe\r do I care what they or you think.People love to start arguments and you are doing just that.
Now stop and move on to someone you like to read about.I don't need you.DO not mention me in your post to others as I have not done that to you.if thisis not your business when why are trying to put in???Not a thing I care to read from you..Take care of your own business and I will do the same stranger..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,581 - 53,600 of58,288
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gordonsville Discussions

Search the Gordonsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 58 min WTSenior 124,440
live better work union 1 hr union 4 workers 51
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr land owner 8,501
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr In medicine 8,471
kenny fisher . 11 hr morgan 2
Will Michael Nesbitt be re-elected? 16 hr Really 20
tammy robertson,trusty,self, (Aug '10) Tue nice lady 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gordonsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gordonsville People Search