Brush Creek, TN

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Darth wrote:
They will lose. It is inevitable.
we are talking about gord not carthage
Darth

Gordonsville, TN

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Talk that is the substance of gordonsville. Take away your football team and all ya got is liquor stores. I say shut up and go get it if ya can.

Brush Creek, TN

#6 Oct 20, 2012
what do yall have in carthage a dam wal mart
Darth

Gordonsville, TN

#7 Oct 20, 2012
And ownership of your football team.

Brush Creek, TN

#8 Oct 20, 2012
and dont forget about your b ball team but they do get a three or four week head start on us
wantsthebest

Mooresville, NC

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Darth wrote:
And ownership of your football team.
I wouldn't say ownership is th correct phrase, but what you don't own is a gold ball..don't forget that buddy.
Darth

Gordonsville, TN

#10 Oct 21, 2012
wantsthebest wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say ownership is th correct phrase, but what you don't own is a gold ball..don't forget that buddy.
Guess it would suck to win the gold ball and still lose to your cross county rival.
wantsthebest

Monroe, NC

#11 Oct 21, 2012
Darth wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it would suck to win the gold ball and still lose to your cross county rival.
Nope not really..cause we've got something y'all don't have and won't get close to getting...

All the county rivalshiip is bringing in cash to the schools...the gold ball is what is in the TSSAA records.

Brush Creek, TN

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Darth wrote:
<quoted text>
dont know we beat sc the year we won the gold ball
Darth

Gordonsville, TN

#13 Oct 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>dont know we beat sc the year we won the gold ball
They still won't win. Good team though.
Kissmybutt

Gordonsville, TN

#14 Nov 6, 2012
Dude your just ticked because Carthage lost in the first round of the playoffs and gordonsville is going to state and that's a fact,
Rednck

White House, TN

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Hey SC owls...Gville just beat SP!!! Oops, can you say NEXT?!!!
Good Grief

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Will this ever end? Yes Carthage beat Gordonsville, that is over now. The fact of the matter is that Gordonsville is in the playoffs, and people should not be so bitter toward another team in the county to not support them. They are a great team, and I think they will go far, but they don't need "grown" adults still making this about a county rivalry!
Rednck

White House, TN

#17 Nov 12, 2012
Nah, just stupid peo[le commenting on other boards about bringing it home for the county...you SC doubters don't deserve to celebrate a gold ball with GHS!! We aren't your little brothers!!
4th Round

Charlotte, NC

#18 Nov 17, 2012
I hear that team they're bringing down here from Coalfield is already getting cocky and have made their reservations for the state champ game.

How good are they? They seem to be decent every year, either getting to the final four or close.
liberalanproud

Lebanon, TN

#19 Nov 18, 2012
4th Round wrote:
I hear that team they're bringing down here from Coalfield is already getting cocky and have made their reservations for the state champ game.
How good are they? They seem to be decent every year, either getting to the final four or close.
G-ville will be ready for them.We arent over looking anybody in this next game!And first of all ....DONT GET ON TOPIX AND START SOME SHIT ABOUT THE OTHER TEAM OR THE NEXT GAME!!!!!!!! G-VILLE WILL BE READY!!!! NUF SAID....

Brush Creek, TN

#20 Nov 18, 2012
i believe e will make a statement to everybody just how good gord realy is this year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gordonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fleamarket 12 hr Interested bistan... 3
Ricky Hall Sun betelgeuse 2
KFC gordonsville Mar 24 Customer 27
Since you like to talk Mar 23 Yes 3
best football player to play at ghs (Sep '14) Mar 20 devoted fan 11
Truckstop (Dec '10) Mar 20 Guest 7
Gordonsville First Baptist Church (May '13) Mar 14 Church and Money 18

Gordonsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance