Village Scoop - Minong

Posted in the Gordon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WI Summer

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 9, 2010
I just heard that the Village Scoop in Minong is for sale and is sitting vacant! Wondering if anyone knows why? We go in there all the time in the summer...nice people there. Just curious what's the "scoop"?(sorry!)

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 24, 2010
The economy is terrible right now and they can't afford to stay open
Bagpipes

Somerset, WI

#3 May 23, 2010
Chris and Scott Derrickson bought it. They're awful nice.

Location hidden

#4 May 23, 2010
what are they going to do with it?

Location hidden

#5 Jul 21, 2010
This place is now open for ice cream and a game room no more shop though

“Quit blaming everyone else...”

Since: Mar 09

WI

#6 Jul 21, 2010
that's great news tho rice lake... Has always been a great place to stop when in Minong...
BAC

AOL

#7 Jun 15, 2011
Too bad they closed. They owed me money.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#8 Jul 5, 2011
I will miss our Scoop

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#10 Jan 30, 2012
jjan wrote:
To bad the new owners r drugies
O' Really sorry to hear that..
jjan

Oshkosh, WI

#11 Jan 31, 2012
Yeah no one has busted them yet

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#12 Feb 1, 2012
jjan wrote:
Yeah no one has busted them yet
Well they can't get away with it much longer....!1
Chris Derrickson

Shell Lake, WI

#13 Apr 10, 2012
jjan wrote:
To bad the new owners r drugies
I'm assuming being that I'm the new owner of The Scoop in Minong that you are speaking of a different scoop, could you please clarify that..thank you because i am very far from a druggie :)

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#14 Apr 10, 2012
Chris Derrickson wrote:
<quoted text> I'm assuming being that I'm the new owner of The Scoop in Minong that you are speaking of a different scoop, could you please clarify that..thank you because i am very far from a druggie :)
I am so glad to hear that.....
jjan

Wausau, WI

#15 Apr 17, 2012
If u owned it the summer of 2011 then I'm not sorry cause I no of at least 3 people who bought drugs from the owners they bought it while in the back room if u have just bought it I am truely sorry that I have implicated your business in a negative wAy
jjan

Wausau, WI

#16 Apr 17, 2012
Oh just brought to my attention it is there son who is selling drugs from there

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#17 Apr 17, 2012
jjan wrote:
Oh just brought to my attention it is there son who is selling drugs from there
Can you prove your statment ?
jjan

Wausau, WI

#18 Apr 19, 2012
Yes I can
Chris derricks on

Palos Heights, IL

#19 Apr 19, 2012
Wow I'm sorry if there is truth to that statement my husband and I are not druggies and it saddens me if my own adult child was stupid enough to do something like that and in my place of business! Please be sure to not hold my sons actions against me! And know that I will be looking into it!

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#20 Apr 19, 2012
jjan wrote:
Yes I can
Well......we are waiting. I have stoped in for ice cream many times with the boy scouts and have never seen any thing like you have stated here..... So we are waithing for your proff....!!
Chris Derrickson

Shell Lake, WI

#21 Apr 19, 2012
I too am waiting for proof...trust me I'm not taking this lightly and am going to be looking into who JJan is and why they are saying these things, that is slandering me and my business. If there is proof that my son was dealing drugs a decent person would come forward and tell me or contact the authorities, and the authorities have my permission to search any where in my business and my home if needed! I have nothing to hide!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 15 hr An NFL Fan 7,061
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul '14 BOBBY 452
Haunted Hunting Lodge in Wascott, WI (May '06) Jul '14 bodopoppa 35
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Gordon Dating
Find my Match

Gordon Jobs

Gordon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gordon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gordon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]