Honey Boo Boo has hometown fans and c...

Honey Boo Boo has hometown fans and critics

There are 44 comments on the KFVS12 story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Honey Boo Boo has hometown fans and critics. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

The reality show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" has been a ratings winner in recent weeks, capitalizing on redneck stereotypes and the oversized personality of a 6-year-old beauty pageant regular.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
southern proud

Ashland, KY

#41 Nov 4, 2012
umm already did,and if I were stupid I would continue to waste time on this disgusting loud out of control child.I may not have much but,I know that children should have manners.However, the adult would be the example,and in this case ,she is what she sees.
friend

Atlanta, GA

#42 Dec 31, 2012
a job that is fun. Part of American dream. You go girl!
Harry Balls

Cantonment, FL

#43 Jan 15, 2013
The sooner this POS show is cancelled, the better.
mysterymix

Lafayette, LA

#44 Jan 27, 2013
To the lady who is worried that people in other states might believe all the simple folk in Georgia at like Honey Boo Boos family, Relax. We don't believe that. I live in the heart of cajun country, and the shows you see on T.V. about cajuns, represents only a small percent of us. But its fun to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thief (Dec '15) Jan '16 RexHEX 2
Jerry j blash Jan '16 Ijs 1
Review: Old Capitol Pet Care - Saralyn E Smith DVM (Sep '10) Dec '15 Angel 9
milledgeville 3bd to rent (Dec '15) Dec '15 sbrillante 1
Review: Sinclair Oconee Homes (Aug '15) Aug '15 Roger Freeman 1
News Court reinstates Gordon city attorney (Jul '15) Jul '15 Faith Lue 1
News Georgia Trans Inmate Ashley Diamond Relocated A... (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gordon Mortgages