Inmate at Goodyear prison dies from a...

Inmate at Goodyear prison dies from apparent suicide

There are 7 comments on the Arizona Republic story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Inmate at Goodyear prison dies from apparent suicide. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

Authorities say an inmate at the state prison west of Phoenix is dead after apparently committing suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

jcobb

Phoenix, AZ

#1 May 19, 2011
These are common practices at perryville prison;officers are abusive toward prisoners specialy female inmates.I have witnessed officers abusive language and physical abuse.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 May 19, 2011
jcobb wrote:
These are common practices at perryville prison;officers are abusive toward prisoners specialy female inmates.I have witnessed officers abusive language and physical abuse.
what were you doing there? ha..ha..
BoBEngland

Belfast, UK

#3 May 20, 2011
A close friend who lives in Wisconsin [he's on the run] is scared about being sent to this prison. Mostly because he's gay, a cross-dresser, wears ladies under garments and clothes, is inclined to be over affectionate, flirty, sensitve and crys easily when upset, or upon hearing bad news.

With your knowledge of this prison can you tell me will he be well protected by the staff if sent there, will his 'special needs be catered for', and will he be able to give knitting and embroidery lessons to other inmates, or to practice his art? Whats of special interest is does prisoners taken to psychiatric wing get professioanl treatment and counselling, and are they allowed to roam at will throughout the block at night, or during shutdowns. He's anxious to learn about visits and parcels, and whether his birthday which is coming up soon will be celebrated and if he can invite guests from the outside world. Anything you can add will be most welcome to him, if you know of a prison were the staff are gentle and kind to people like him - he'd appreciate learning more about it. Last question: Does he have to wear one of those orange coverall suits you often see on TV, or can he wear his own clothes and decorate his cell himself ?

Location hidden

#4 May 20, 2011
BoBEngland wrote:
A close friend who lives in Wisconsin [he's on the run] is scared about being sent to this prison. Mostly because he's gay, a cross-dresser, wears ladies under garments and clothes, is inclined to be over affectionate, flirty, sensitve and crys easily when upset, or upon hearing bad news.
With your knowledge of this prison can you tell me will he be well protected by the staff if sent there, will his 'special needs be catered for', and will he be able to give knitting and embroidery lessons to other inmates, or to practice his art? Whats of special interest is does prisoners taken to psychiatric wing get professioanl treatment and counselling, and are they allowed to roam at will throughout the block at night, or during shutdowns. He's anxious to learn about visits and parcels, and whether his birthday which is coming up soon will be celebrated and if he can invite guests from the outside world. Anything you can add will be most welcome to him, if you know of a prison were the staff are gentle and kind to people like him - he'd appreciate learning more about it. Last question: Does he have to wear one of those orange coverall suits you often see on TV, or can he wear his own clothes and decorate his cell himself ?
just turn yourself in already....ha...ha...sad...sad ....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#5 May 21, 2011
I met BoBEngland in Sheriff Joe's tent city. I was working nights as a guard (while attend ASU) and BoB was in for his 5th DWI in ten years. BoB's orange hair and pale skin made a constant target for the Sisters (a gang of mixed race Mexicans and Blacks) They weren't gay, but hey, it's jail, and BoB was a constant target because of his appearance. I could only protect him at night. That's how it was for BoB until he escaped by crawling 3000 feet thru a sewage pipe to freedom. That's ten football fields! BoB made his way to England where he can blend in. Hey BoB, keep the chess board ready. He still has warrant out for him and he can be seen on Sheriff Joe's funny mug shot site. BoBs the jittery looking, pale skin, freckled, orange haired, skinny guy. He kind of looks like an ugly Howdy Doody. There is a reward.
BoBEngland

Belfast, UK

#6 May 21, 2011
Mocking Bird,

My fiends wants you to go to the Police with him when he turns himself in. He asks will you arm yourself in order to protect both of you - it might be a trap and they could have a Swat team waiting. What do you suggest he does, can he stay at your place for a few weeks, maybe a month latest, so he can gather his thoughts together, and with your help and assistance compose himself, pray a little, move a little and drink a lot. It sure is good of you to allow him to turn to you for comfort.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 7, 2011
BoBEngland wrote:
Mocking Bird,
My fiends wants you to go to the Police with him when he turns himself in. He asks will you arm yourself in order to protect both of you - it might be a trap and they could have a Swat team waiting. What do you suggest he does, can he stay at your place for a few weeks, maybe a month latest, so he can gather his thoughts together, and with your help and assistance compose himself, pray a little, move a little and drink a lot. It sure is good of you to allow him to turn to you for comfort.
i just got in touch with jose baez and he will be happy to defend ur friend....ha...ha....sad...sad ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodyear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a home Jul 28 white and bright 2
Youngstown Music Thread Jul '16 Musikologist 2
News Undercover at a retirement community (Nov '11) Jul '16 white and bright 26
Is Sun City the best place to retire in AZ? (Apr '09) Jul '16 Test 57
News Accused child molester turns himself in to police (May '07) Jul '16 Boy crush bj 11
News East Valley agencies embrace crisis-interventio... (May '15) May '16 Lisa 3
News Arizona TV reporter arrested for allegedly poop... May '16 beatlesinthebog 45

Goodyear Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goodyear Mortgages