Sunday Service at Obama-Hater Pastor ...

Sunday Service at Obama-Hater Pastor Steve Anderson's Tempe...

There are 1 comment on the Phoenix New Times story from Sep 4, 2009, titled Sunday Service at Obama-Hater Pastor Steve Anderson's Tempe.... In it, Phoenix New Times reports that:

We already know the real cause of death of Marcia Powell , the 48-year-old inmate at Goodyear's Perryville Prison who collapsed after being left in a shadeless cage for at least four hours in the pitiless Arizona sun: Department of Corrections honcho Charles Ryan ordered her plug pulled on May 20, hours after her collapse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Phoenix New Times.

“I see stupid people”

Since: Dec 08

Tempe. AZ

#1 Sep 4, 2009
This pastor is a complete nutjob. And I am sorry but he is NO Christian. I dont know how someone coupld pray for another man to die and burn in hell and then turn around and claim to be a follower of Christ. SICK LOON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodyear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News East Valley agencies embrace crisis-interventio... (May '15) Wed Lisa 3
News Arizona TV reporter arrested for allegedly poop... May 24 beatlesinthebog 45
These Avondale Streets (Central) May 20 Crystal 1
Youngstown Music Thread Apr '16 Musikologist 1
Melodies falcone Apr '16 Phillips 2
News Golden retriever to help to Arizona DPS detectives Feb '16 Jane 1
Stolen 1970s Two Wheelers Stroker BMX Bike Jan '16 odoyels rule 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goodyear Mortgages