doggielover

El Mirage, AZ

#1 Dec 6, 2008
I have four dogs. The first one we had intentions of getting. She is spayed and up to date on shots, although about to need her 1 year boosters. All four are under a year old and I have kept them up to date on all shots except for rabies. Anyway to the point. I need all four checked up, three spays, four fecals, heartworm meds for all four, and rabies and tags for all four. The younger three were all rescues and although I knew I couldn't afford to take them in, I also couldn't let them live in the situations they were living in. I don't have a lot of money to be spending on this. My family and I have decided to forgo Christmas gifts for each other to get all the dogs current and where they need to be. Does anyone know of any vets in the area who will give discounts for mulitply dogs, or that does all of this for a decent, fair price?
American Bulldogs rule

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2009
Buckeye Vet is awesome! Great prices and service. Another good place is Santis Pet Clinic on 59th ave. and Thomas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodyear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sun City the best place to retire in AZ? (Apr '09) Mar 21 Dreyfus 58
Review: 1st Classic Dental (Jul '12) Mar 16 wanda_p61 3
News Permit for mine that could threaten jaguar El J... Feb '17 East520 2
News Meet Ava, Arizona Snowbowl's new avalanche resc... Feb '17 Nice News 1
News Therapy horse 'Mister' rescued from ditch in Av... Feb '17 Nice News 1
Anthony McDonald wanted for first degree murder... Feb '17 Susan 1
fake chef darrell quigg (Mar '08) Jan '17 Duffy moon 61

Goodyear Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance