Arpaio's finances far ahead of foes'

There are 19 comments on the The Arizona Republic story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Arpaio's finances far ahead of foes'. In it, The Arizona Republic reports that:

Two Democratic candidates for Maricopa County sheriff will enter Tuesday's primary election in the hopes of emerging to take on Sheriff Joe Arpaio in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Arizona Republic.

Right On

De Soto, KS

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Exactly!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Right On wrote:
Exactly!
GO Joe GO

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#3 Aug 26, 2012
The blind leading the blind. Maricopa County has become the premiere location for illegal aliens to hit the Sheriff Joe lottery and walk away with millions in civil lawsuits rewards.

MOODY n CA

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Sunday, across the the AZ Capitol. Don't be late?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#5 Aug 26, 2012

So is his fat gut.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#6 Aug 26, 2012
MOODY n CA wrote:
Sunday, across the the AZ Capitol. Don't be late?
You and your "virtual reality" vacations.

LMFAO!!!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#7 Aug 26, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
So is his fat gut.
Arpaio cannot get enough of those men in pink underwear.
MOODY in CA

De Soto, KS

#8 Aug 26, 2012
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your "virtual reality" vacations.
LMFAO!!!!!
How in the hell would you know? You've never shown up! My hotel it off of I-17 North.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#9 Aug 26, 2012
MOODY in CA wrote:
<quoted text>How in the hell would you know? You've never shown up! My hotel it off of I-17 North.
Does Arpaio put incarcerated men in pink underwear?

YES or NO

And you making up stories of going to Arizona and begging me for a quickie does not change that fact.

Nuff Said!
MOODY in CA

De Soto, KS

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Arpaio put incarcerated men in pink underwear?
YES or NO
And you making up stories of going to Arizona and begging me for a quickie does not change that fact.
Nuff Said!
OMG. Get you fricking head out of your crotch!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#11 Aug 26, 2012
MOODY in CA wrote:
<quoted text>OMG. Get you fricking head out of your crotch!
More of your Christian morals & values on display?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#13 Aug 26, 2012
BlackJack44 wrote:
Rico,Joe is looking for you..lmao!
He has no jurisdiction where I'm at. He's about as useless as a used condom around here.
El Chingon

United States

#15 Aug 27, 2012
Blow Joe Blow

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 27, 2012
El Chingon wrote:
Blow Joe Blow
GO Joe GO get El Chingon
BIRTHER in CHIEF

Canyon Country, CA

#18 Aug 27, 2012
BETWEEN THE LINES

'America doesn't need a birther-in-chief'
Exclusive: Joseph Farah spotlights irony of Obama campaign's response to Romney joke
Published: 5 hours ago

TAMPA, Fla.– In rapid response to Mitt Romney’s joke to a crowd in his home state of Michigan, that “No one ever asked me for my birth certificate,” Barack Obama’s campaign put out a 15-second TV spot to declare,“America doesn’t need a birther-in-chief.”

I’ve finally found a point of agreement with Obama.

America certainly does not need a “birther-in-chief”– which is one of at least 2,012 reasons to dump Barack Obama from the White House on Election Day.

America already has a “birther-in-chief.” His name is Barack Obama.

Who started the controversy over his identity? He did. For at least 17 years he boasted in his literary biography of being born in Kenya. That claim was quietly withdrawn only in 2007 – less than a year before he declared his candidacy for the presidency. It was never repudiated or explained. His own wife referred to Kenya as his home country. His autobiography claims he is the offspring of two parents, neither of which could bestow upon him the constitutional requirement of “natural born citizenship.” When repeatedly asked for years into his presidency to produce his birth certificate, he released a document every expert who has looked at it agrees is fraudulent – including the one and only law enforcement investigation to examine the evidence.

No one else besides Barack Obama can claim credit for the title “birther-in-chief.” He owns it. He prompted the very term. He sustained it needlessly. And then he blames others for his own absolute unwillingness to provide the most rudimentary documentation of his eligibility for office.

I’m gratified Mitt Romney told that joke.

I’m only sorry he apologized for it later.

Because the Constitution is not a laughing matter – or it shouldn’t be.

It’s Obama who has made it such.

He has demonstrated over and over again that he has nothing but contempt for the Constitution. And then his own amen-corner feigns righteous indignation that we shouldn’t accept on faith his unsubstantiated claims to constitutional eligibility for office.

One of the things I would like you to notice is the crowd reaction Romney got to his little joke.

It was enthusiastic. They weren’t just laughing. They were applauding. They were thinking,“It’s about time Romney brought this up.” Everyone in America knew exactly what he meant. Why is that? Why is Obama’s birth certificate one of the biggest sources of controversy and humor after nearly four years in office?

I’ll tell you why: Because Americans know Obama’s hiding virtually all documentation about his true identity.

Only the media elite don’t seem to understand the obvious – because of their collective failure to honestly investigate what could prove to be a story bigger than Watergate and the Teapot Dome scandal combined. And the news media don’t even appreciate any jokes that reflect on their ineptitude and calculated cover-up of the truth.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Mitt Romney get a nice bump in the pre-convention polls as a result of his birth certificate challenge.

Fundamental issues like constitutional qualifications are important to Americans – and they know they’ve been snookered in the case of Barack Obama.

Obama’s true life story is as much a mystery today as it was in 2008. His story doesn’t add up. His arrogant, steadfast unwillingness to release virtually any documentation – from a legitimate birth certificate to his school records to his travel papers to his health reports and more – makes it clear to thinking Americans that something’s not right here. All that smoke suggests a fire. Only the darlings of the media elite are too dumb, too guilty of complicity or too self-interested to admit the obvious.

Romney should keep poking them all in the eye by telling that “joke.”

That says it all! GO GET EM' JOE!
BIRTHER in CHIEF

Canyon Country, CA

#19 Aug 27, 2012
BETWEEN THE LINES

'America doesn't need a birther-in-chief'
Exclusive: Joseph Farah spotlights irony of Obama campaign's response to Romney joke
Published: 5 hours ago

TAMPA, Fla.– In rapid response to Mitt Romney’s joke to a crowd in his home state of Michigan, that “No one ever asked me for my birth certificate,” Barack Obama’s campaign put out a 15-second TV spot to declare,“America doesn’t need a birther-in-chief.”

I’ve finally found a point of agreement with Obama.

America certainly does not need a “birther-in-chief”– which is one of at least 2,012 reasons to dump Barack Obama from the White House on Election Day.

America already has a “birther-in-chief.” His name is Barack Obama.

Who started the controversy over his identity? He did. For at least 17 years he boasted in his literary biography of being born in Kenya. That claim was quietly withdrawn only in 2007 – less than a year before he declared his candidacy for the presidency. It was never repudiated or explained. His own wife referred to Kenya as his home country. His autobiography claims he is the offspring of two parents, neither of which could bestow upon him the constitutional requirement of “natural born citizenship.” When repeatedly asked for years into his presidency to produce his birth certificate, he released a document every expert who has looked at it agrees is fraudulent – including the one and only law enforcement investigation to examine the evidence.

No one else besides Barack Obama can claim credit for the title “birther-in-chief.” He owns it. He prompted the very term. He sustained it needlessly. And then he blames others for his own absolute unwillingness to provide the most rudimentary documentation of his eligibility for office.

I’m gratified Mitt Romney told that joke.

I’m only sorry he apologized for it later.

Because the Constitution is not a laughing matter – or it shouldn’t be.

It’s Obama who has made it such.

He has demonstrated over and over again that he has nothing but contempt for the Constitution. And then his own amen-corner feigns righteous indignation that we shouldn’t accept on faith his unsubstantiated claims to constitutional eligibility for office.

One of the things I would like you to notice is the crowd reaction Romney got to his little joke.

It was enthusiastic. They weren’t just laughing. They were applauding. They were thinking,“It’s about time Romney brought this up.” Everyone in America knew exactly what he meant. Why is that? Why is Obama’s birth certificate one of the biggest sources of controversy and humor after nearly four years in office?

I’ll tell you why: Because Americans know Obama’s hiding virtually all documentation about his true identity.

Only the media elite don’t seem to understand the obvious – because of their collective failure to honestly investigate what could prove to be a story bigger than Watergate and the Teapot Dome scandal combined. And the news media don’t even appreciate any jokes that reflect on their ineptitude and calculated cover-up of the truth.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Mitt Romney get a nice bump in the pre-convention polls as a result of his birth certificate challenge.

Fundamental issues like constitutional qualifications are important to Americans – and they know they’ve been snookered in the case of Barack Obama.

Obama’s true life story is as much a mystery today as it was in 2008. His story doesn’t add up. His arrogant, steadfast unwillingness to release virtually any documentation – from a legitimate birth certificate to his school records to his travel papers to his health reports and more – makes it clear to thinking Americans that something’s not right here. All that smoke suggests a fire. Only the darlings of the media elite are too dumb, too guilty of complicity or too self-interested to admit the obvious.

Romney should keep poking them all in the eye by telling that “joke.”

That says it all! GO GET 'EM JOE!!!
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#20 Aug 28, 2012
BIRTHER in CHIEF wrote:
"Arpaio to speak at zoo near GOP convention"

Look for the Hyena cage.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
spud

Springfield, NJ

#22 Aug 28, 2012
Obama has alot of nerve, using his justice department to cover up, divert attention and intimidate anyone who disputes any of his unconstitutional power grabs.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Aug 28, 2012
spud wrote:
Obama has alot of nerve, using his justice department to cover up, divert attention and intimidate anyone who disputes any of his unconstitutional power grabs.
Obama is the first tin-pot dictator we've had in our 230-year history. He should be proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodyear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sun City the best place to retire in AZ? (Apr '09) Mar 21 Dreyfus 58
Review: 1st Classic Dental (Jul '12) Mar 16 wanda_p61 3
News Permit for mine that could threaten jaguar El J... Feb 25 East520 2
News Meet Ava, Arizona Snowbowl's new avalanche resc... Feb '17 Nice News 1
News Therapy horse 'Mister' rescued from ditch in Av... Feb '17 Nice News 1
Anthony McDonald wanted for first degree murder... Feb '17 Susan 1
fake chef darrell quigg (Mar '08) Jan '17 Duffy moon 61

Goodyear Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance