Officer shoots man in Alabama courtroom

Officer shoots man in Alabama courtroom

There are 4 comments on the www.reuters.com story from Feb 4, 2011, titled Officer shoots man in Alabama courtroom. In it, www.reuters.com reports that:

An Alabama police officer shot and wounded a defendant in a small town courtroom after he tried to grab a gun and attack a judge, authorities said on Thursday.

But three witnesses gave a different version of events at the municipal court in Goodwater, a town of around 1,500 in central Alabama, northeast of state capital Montgomery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.reuters.com.

CecilRhodes

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Feb 4, 2011
That was some excellent police work! One less useless criminal for the state to support in prison. Kudos to the officer.
Copswife

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2011
Your a piece of sh**! I hope one day that your life depends on a police officer and NO ONE SHOWS UP!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it will include YOU BEING SHOT!!!
ThomasA

Cornersville, TN

#5 Mar 2, 2011
Copswife wrote:
Your a piece of sh**! I hope one day that your life depends on a police officer and NO ONE SHOWS UP!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it will include YOU BEING SHOT!!!
Has your hubby arrested any eleven year olds for drawing pictures, sugah? And if so, can I have sex with him?
jhgyfgc

Putian, China

#6 Mar 2, 2011
our website:========wwwb2bjordansc om ========

Air jordan(
Ni ke (
Hndbags(C

Tshirts (P
Jean(True Religion,ed h
Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A rmain

our website:-----w w w .b2bjordans. c o m-----

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herrin Produces Big Wins for Second Year at Tal... Jan '17 Lambert 1
News Alabama band to march at inauguration, igniting... Jan '17 slick willie expl... 19
News Will black college band perform at Trump inaugu... Jan '17 Ben Quick 10
Stick Dec '16 wondering 1
Trick or Treat Oct '16 NCunigan 2
News Arrest made in fatal shooting (Jan '12) Jun '14 jv Norwood 2
old friend (Aug '13) Aug '13 old friend 1

Goodwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goodwater Mortgages