'Gladiators' stars' twins born to grandma, 52

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 20, 2008, titled 'Gladiators' stars' twins born to grandma, 52. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A 52-year-old Michigan woman gave birth to her own twin grandchildren after serving as a surrogate mother for her daughter and son-in-law, contestants on NBC 's "American Gladiators." Crystal Sirignano ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

love it

Zellwood, FL

#1 Jun 21, 2008
that just ain't right...
Pago Pago Trojan

Toledo, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2008
crazy

“Yes, it's Steve”

Since: Jun 07

Wellington

#3 Jun 21, 2008
just proves how clueless the medical profession is in warning women that they can't bear children after a certain age

will the children call her mom?
Robespierre

Lake Worth, FL

#4 Jun 21, 2008
Do they call each other uncle?
Thats a man baby

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2008
Thanks again Sentinel for leaving out the most important info. How were they conceived? Artificial? Or the old fashioned way???
Wise1

Brunswick, GA

#7 Jun 22, 2008
What this woman did at her age is amazing and really shows how much she loves her daughter.

Yo Thats a man baby..... surrogate parenting means that the eggs and sperm are grown in a lab and implanted into a surrogate body capable of handling a pregnancy. Biologically speaking the babies are all the couple's. The woman's mother only housed them and gave birth to them for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
should boys like wearing panties? (Sep '09) 10 hr Wierdo101 241
A Goodrich poster on Holland Mi forum snorts Ob... May 3 Blackhorse 1
Review: Bill's Custom Canvas & Upholstery May 1 ThanksfornothingBill 1
Jeff Peyton Apr 20 Single and loving it 1
Extraactionlee Apr 10 honey 1
help me lose my virginity Apr 6 mac7313214 1
News Croswell to township: No EMS (Jun '08) Mar '15 Paramedic 2
More from around the web

Goodrich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE