Leave for Goodrich schools chief on a...

Leave for Goodrich schools chief on agenda

There are 2 comments on the Grand Blanc News story from Jul 23, 2007, titled Leave for Goodrich schools chief on agenda. In it, Grand Blanc News reports that:

“I remain concerned that there is a male-female issue at play here, which I have discussed with you on several occasions”

Schools Superintendent Kimberley Hart faces administrative leave in what she calls a "sudden action" by the board and an issue of sexism. via Grand Blanc News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grand Blanc News.

GHS alum

Woodridge, IL

#1 Jul 28, 2007
Who is Kim Hart? What is her background? Did she attend GHS as a student?
dtw

Grand Blanc, MI

#2 Aug 3, 2007
Yes she attended and graduated from GHS

Was in district 17 years, was principal of oaktree and reid elementrary until tenure of supt, teacher in birmingham for 10 yrs prior to returning to goodrich

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
should boys like wearing panties? (Sep '09) Jun 19 Bipo 272
Oxford friends of the Library Silent Auction Feb '16 Oxford Friends of... 1
News James Lumber to shut 4 stores (Nov '06) Oct '15 Doctor N 8
A Goodrich poster on Holland Mi forum snorts Ob... (May '15) May '15 Blackhorse 1
B. Hive (Oct '13) Mar '15 shelley 19
News Goodrich teacher gets one-year suspension for c... (May '14) May '14 Black eye 4 educa... 1
News Teacher records herself, principal teasing auti... (Mar '14) Mar '14 VACCINE PLOPAGANDA 1

Goodrich Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goodrich Mortgages