Cases proceeding in 6-year-old girl's...

Cases proceeding in 6-year-old girl's death three years ago

There are 1 comment on the Joplin Globe story from Feb 18, 2008, titled Cases proceeding in 6-year-old girl's death three years ago. In it, Joplin Globe reports that:

“It was just based on the facts of the case”

PINEVILLE, Mo. - A former Anderson resident will stand trial on a murder charge for allegedly failing to provide adequate medical treatment for her late granddaughter more than three years ago. via Joplin Globe

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Joplin Globe.

luis buckmann

Guadalupe, Mexico

#1 Mar 3, 2008
Dear officer,

Firts, reallyt thank’s for your attention and time.

My name is Luis Buckmann, I’m reporter and actually I work in Mexico to prepare a news coverage about the way of illegal migration between Mexico and US.

I write you about an incredible situation inside own beautiful state, the Missouri land, because many citizens are tired and worn-out to tolerate this sham.
This last february 23, I discover come again in the state an mexican illegal young criminal. Is way out from Apaztingan, in Michoacan state (Mexico) with a lot of packed cocaine to transport until Kansas City and Anderson Town, Macdonald county,MO where it’s actually his hiding place, inside a Mexican family. This legal name is Santiago Cacari Leon (we don’t known his illegal name), 18, latin features, black hair, 1.80 mts high, weak and faded corpulence.(annexed two olds photos).People here said is native from Paracho, Michoacan.
Behind this “innocent and young face”(the pictures are take during a feast) a dangerous person; this is “new strategies” of narcos, use people without records in US, like unknown illegal alien. Is part to my reportage found answers about that incredible situation.

My question is, and for this reason I write you:

1. Why the authorities don’t stopped this illegal and drugs dealer ¿ Why the hended the denounce of private citizens for stopped and expelled this young illegal criminal why poisoned own streets, own children, own family

2. As is possible this person entry, like illegal, by El Paso (Texas), without control and any problems ¿ With others two women and a man ?

3. What we need to make to interest the authority to take part in this case and make an effective and real action against this dealer, an example to investigated in Anderson town inside the mexican community the location of this illegal alien. Citizens take pay a lot of taxes for internal security and this incredible situation is not stopped. They think the answer is easy : this young man is an ILLEGAL, why it’s inside the state to work and make “business”?

4. We alert the authorities (Border patrol, State police and also state FBI) by mail about this situation. Until now, nothing. We call also the alert security phones numbers 01-800-be-alert and 018003755283. If a proud citizen call and use this service to inform the nation about this kind of illegal activities, how many times after is receive an answer? NOW IS INSIDE THE TOWN OF ANDERSON, MACDONALD COUNTY. HOW MANY DAYS?. WE DON’T KNOWN. I think really we need again believe of the effectiveness of own security system. Off course, is strong work found this Santiago inside the town, is illegal with probably counterfeit documents…but with photos, with a good investigation and may be with more additional information will be more easy to put away this person of own land. Many citizens have respect for the Authorities work and personal I have a deep admiration for the untiring work of Border Patrol, FBI, State and Local polices.

I think off course that United State is the Land of opportunities and freedom for all legal honest people, but not for illegals aliens and overcoat for this kind of criminals. A few months to the elections we need more internal security and a really good system of control. How many days more this young man walk STILL free in the state?

Really thank for your attention and we hope with the help of your service to be expelled and penalized this illegal criminal

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Luis G. Buckmann,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexual Jun '15 Um hm 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Neosho, MO (Jan '12) May '15 Darryl 4
Goodman A Coil May '15 Bob Young 1
A Coil spun hub May '15 Bob Young 1
Kriss Moore Apr '15 That one guy 1
News Child-welfare records draw interest in Rowan Fo... (Nov '07) Apr '15 Foster kid 25
News Wanda Faye Fly (Jan '14) Jan '15 Amy Lou 2
More from around the web

Goodman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Goodman Mortgages