just so you know

Bentonville, AR

#1 Oct 23, 2012
People need to know that several years ago he got a meth whore out of jail, took her home with him and woke up the next morning with his truck stolen. If memory serves me right I think it was actually a blazer. It was full of his raid gear and guns. Of course you won't find a police report on the incident anywhere because it wad swept under the rug and kept really quiet. I think her name was Michelle. Ask him about it and see what he says.
Joe B

Bentonville, AR

#2 Oct 23, 2012
I heard the same thing several months back but wasn't sure how true it is. Now I'm thinking maybe there is something to it. Hell it wouldn't surprise me any. Look at all the skanks he was screwing during his last term. Why do you think Pepper left him? That whole damn department needs cleaned up. Look at Barryhill any Gow. They both screwed around ON DUTY and nothing was ever done about it. It is funny though that Barryhill is paying child support for 5 kids and doesn't have any money left after payday.
Joe B

Bentonville, AR

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Another thing people should know is that Evenson has a convicted felon working as a reserve officer. Vince Willoughby pled guilty to felony charges earlier this year but is still working down there. Just check Case net if you don't believe me.
Anderson Guy

United States

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Mr. Evenson is a fine upstanding citizen who has worked tirelessly for this county. Quit getting on here and smearing his name.
Joe B

Bentonville, AR

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Really? Have you checked Case Net to see Vince Willoughby's record? Have you checked the Missouri Post website? One clearly shows that Vince is a felon and the other shows that he's still a reserve for Evenson. Are you also going to defend Barryhill or Gow screwing around on duty?

I'm not smearing Evenson's name. He's doing a pretty good job on his own.
just so you know

Bentonville, AR

#6 Oct 24, 2012
For the record I was told that story about his truck being stolen 2nd hand which is why I said to ask him about it and see what he says. Could be just a rumor but the person who told me about it seemed to know what they was talking about.
Joe B

Bentonville, AR

#7 Oct 24, 2012
Well hell I always heard where there's smoke there's fire so I bet theres probably something to the story. The only things I've heard Evenson do worth a shit was that stupid ass yellow dot program which he stole the idea for and the annual troop thing at Christmas time.
Anderson Guy

United States

#9 Oct 24, 2012
That's pretty harsh words for our sheriff. He is working hard to get meth and other drugs out of our county. He does a lot of work for little pay. Maybe you big mouthed folks could do better?
Anderson Guy

United States

#10 Oct 24, 2012
Are you guys bad mouthing Evenson, or his deputies? Cause it seems to me you are belittling Evenson's moral character through his deputies. You are not in his shoes, nor making his decisions. If you all are so concerned, take your "stories" to the newspaper and let them investigate it. Otherwise, take a chill pill, yo.
Really Please

Belleville, IL

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Shut up about Robert.He has been an excellent sheriff. You guys are scumbags for talking trash.GET A LIFE LOSERS.
Anderson Guy

Kansas City, MO

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Apparently you aren't talking to me.
Really Please

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 7, 2012
No not to you. Just to the losers who have to bad mouth a good person.Go out public and talk your trashing not hide on a gossip website under a fake name. LOSERS!!!!!
Joe B

Rogers, AR

#15 Nov 12, 2012
You have got to be shitting me! That was my reaction when I heard yesterday that David Roark was going to be Mike Halls chief deputy. I think I voted for the wrong man. Roark is a bigger fuck up than Evenson. Looks like Mike Hall is well on his way to being a one term sheriff and he ain't even took office yet.
slimshady

Seneca, MO

#16 Dec 1, 2012
is there word on who stays and who goes? Who was new-hires?
Pineville Guy

Pineville, MO

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Has Evenson been perfect? Probably not. But compared to previous administrations, he is a paragon of virtue. I have lived here for over 30 years and have seen some of the most amazing examples of incompetence, corruption, and just plain stupidity from the officers in prior administrations with their Junior Gestapos. I recall such things as county officers being busted by the Hiway patrol for drag racing brand new county cop cars down the hiway.. and being punished with two week suspensions WITH PAY. I never saw any of that sort of garbage while Bob was in office.
Pineville Guy

Pineville, MO

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Joe B wrote:
You have got to be shitting me! That was my reaction when I heard yesterday that David Roark was going to be Mike Halls chief deputy. I think I voted for the wrong man. Roark is a bigger fuck up than Evenson. Looks like Mike Hall is well on his way to being a one term sheriff and he ain't even took office yet.
Comes back to the saying "Be careful what you ask for, you may get it".
Anderson Guy

United States

#19 Feb 13, 2013
I admire Robert Evenson, even if he is a Democrat. One of the few I've ever voted for.
donk

Estancia, NM

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Anderson Guy wrote:
I admire Robert Evenson, even if he is a Democrat. One of the few I've ever voted for.
That explains a lot,,,,,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erika haddock Aug 29 This guy 2
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Aug 17 Guest 7
Shanon Patterson Aug 3 Disgusted by vult... 1
hook ups (Jun '13) Jul '15 Friendly fun 4
Homosexual Jun '15 Um hm 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Neosho, MO (Jan '12) May '15 Darryl 4
Goodman A Coil May '15 Bob Young 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goodman Mortgages