Anderson Guy

Saint Louis, MO

#99 Feb 25, 2013
Sounds good.
donk

Winston, NM

#100 Feb 25, 2013
My post was in jest, believe me I know about the ticks,,, and chiggers, and humidity, and keep out no trespassing signs, and liberal democrats. Just a few of the many reasons we left McDonald Co.. Keep the faith and a middle finger salute to the bored, suspicious, and sanctimonious locals.

Hell, we have stones around our septic tank.
SW city guy

Goodman, MO

#101 Apr 9, 2013
any idea if you all are going to open in May?
Anderson Guy

Verona, MO

#102 Apr 9, 2013
I doubt it. Seriously.
donk

Hesperus, CO

#103 Apr 10, 2013
The owners bought the property, it belongs to them. They can do whatever is lawful and don't need the permission of the locals.
THE CAVE BAR AND GRILL

Noel, MO

#104 Apr 11, 2013
May 17th is the target date.
SW city guy wrote:
any idea if you all are going to open in May?
anon

Anderson, MO

#105 Apr 19, 2013
Ran across the post. The cave is looking great I drove by the other day. that place used to be such a dump sad really. glad to see someone is appreciating it. I will be a regular for sure.
trent

Annandale, Australia

#106 Apr 26, 2013
THE CAVE BAR AND GRILL wrote:
May 17th is the target date.
<quoted text>
don't suppose you have been to the klu klux klan cave. it's not far from truitt's cave.
trent

Annandale, Australia

#107 Apr 26, 2013
i also know a place near lanagan where the creek runs under ground thru a cave you can crawl thru it. pretty neat geological formation. it's maybe a 100m long
Anderson Guy

United States

#108 May 20, 2013
So....is it open yet????
Anderson Guy

Republic, MO

#110 May 28, 2013
It is not open yet. And its not going to be. They are doomsday preppers after all, and the bar and grill story is just a front while they make other plans. But they mind their own business so its all good.
Anderson Guy

Mount Vernon, MO

#112 Jul 6, 2013
Well, well, glad I was wrong. So now people have a reason to visit Lanagan again.
southwest city chick

Dallas, TX

#113 Jul 30, 2013
I am excited to not only see what you have done but very excited to come try your food... I have heard it is awesome! Plan on coming this weekend. I am a blogger and I will get the name out there, without all the crap that was being said
Anderson Guy

El Dorado Springs, MO

#115 Oct 4, 2013
rooster cockburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Anderson Guy, eat your bitter words you religious phony! You closet homosexual, I bet you want to perform felatio on some hillbilly homo in the cave. You freaking douche bag!
You're a real funny guy! Let's see how loud you're laughing as you burn in the lake of fire, you twit.
Anderson Guy

El Dorado Springs, MO

#117 Oct 5, 2013
rooster cockburn wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I'm going to burn in is your bitter, twisted mind you sodomite!have you apologized for smearing the nice people at the cave you vicious malcontent? Spreading your vile vicious rumors trying to destroy honest hard working people that are trying to achieve their dream. Very Christian like of you! Filthy heathenous sodomistic bastard!
you mean the nice people at the cave who serve booze to people so they can be drunken idiots? thats a waste of a good cave. it could have been put to better use. and God will judge you for calling me a sodomite. you are evil.
Anderson Guy

United States

#119 Oct 9, 2013
rooster cockburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a waste of human flesh you self righteous sack of dung. Those people are working trying to make a living unlike you. Every one knows you are a big fat slob on disability and welfare, sucking like a worthless leech on hardworking taxpayers! Jesus enjoyed alcohol himself so what's your problem with the cave selling beer? Have you even been there? Your disgusting you hypocrite scumbagšŸ’©.
Actually, no, I have a very good paying job. I've never been on welfare. And Jesus did not enjoy alcohol, stupid. Go read your King James Bible and tell me where it says that. You are a moron.
Disappointed

United States

#120 Oct 10, 2013
rooster, thanks for taking up the mantle against this religious nut. Anderson Guy has vilified these folks from the beginning.

I suspect he visited the cave and talked his religious trash and was kicked out. This guy has a serious mental problem, I hope the only thing he shoots off is his mouth,,,,
Anderson Guy

Mount Vernon, MO

#122 Oct 11, 2013
Well, the fact that both of you are going to burn for all eternity in the lake of fire is really you're problem. You both will answer for your treatment of me. God will take care of that. But no, you're wrong again. I've never been over to the cave. And you're the one on disability sitting around all day picking lint out of your navel and bleeding taxpayers dry. I'm sure my tax dollars are subsidizing your internet service so you can get on here and trash talk. You're still a moron.
Sick of Drama

Anderson, MO

#124 Oct 14, 2013
Can anyone block or remove "Anderson Guy" from this topic?????
Intrested

Kirtland, NM

#125 Oct 14, 2013
rooster cockburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the trash talker you fagasite parasite cockroach. You bad mouth truitts cave while you admit you never even been there since it reopened. Your just a semen swallowing sodomite. I'm sure god hates you to. You are the one who will burn in the lake of fire but only after you swim in the pool of shit you gutter snipe!
Come on rooster, tell us what you really think !!. It sounds as if you know this religious nut. I think I might know him too,,,,

I don't know his name for sure, give us a hint,,,

I feel he is a sad person with few if any friends due to his religious mania. I wish him the best but when a person falls under the influence of superstitious dogma they usually are too far gone to return to normal thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Baptist Anderson Tue Claude 1
Who is that guy? Aug '17 Sara s 1
racine apostolic (Jul '10) Jul '17 Bro Fory 8
Savannah e Jul '17 Taylor 1
Boy Scouts of America (Jan '13) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 3
Noel Centennial Book May '17 jnstokes 1
city of anderson (Apr '12) May '17 Brad Johnson 6

Goodman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance